Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You (46823 Views)

Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Would You Eat Green Or Blue Chicken Eggs? / 5 Ways To Control The Amount Of Food You Eat Without Starving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Unlimited22: 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ishilove:
Well, as long as it isn't rat meat then I'm good.
Aunty, are you still a supermod?
I've got a major ass problem here.
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Mypeople2(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wait o, is it beef that is inside gala ?I didn't know there was something inside gala.I thought I was eaten only flour
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by ElvishKing: 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
If you eat gala, oyo!!! It is not beef and it is genetically modified (GMO) soy protein. Think of it like you are eating waste? Ewww

Very dangerous for your health!
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by AuroraB(f): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Anyone who eats Gala, believing that thing in it is beef, is very easy to be deceived! undecided

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by SuperWorld(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bad belle..... Na u sabi!!! make im no b
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by tishbite41(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
dnawah:
leave gala mater one side.how are u?u fine o
kai oga, u must leave za messenger and flace pocus on za message.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by motun2017(f): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
roftl grin
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
JayJohnson:
Another rat looking for recognition
Looking to reap where you did not sow! We know your type.
Waiting for UAC to refute your story
lol as far as say no b poison.

Hahahahaha
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by SuperSuave(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
twilliamx:
Have always thought so. My belle dey turn me as I dey read this thing. I don chop 2 100naira gala 2day.. Chai dey no go kill us for 9ja.

lol, I ate 2 today too grin there's one called 'rite' I'm sure that one is real beef
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by alenwup(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
But sometimes if you are lucky you could find a small piece of bone inside. How do you explain it?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by SuperSuave(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Please tell us something we don’t already know .....

Processed meat mixed with all sorts grin me no care sha I will still eat it ... unTIL someone dies from it
what if you're that "someone"?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by kay7: 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
http://uacfoodsng.com/?portfolio=gala-sausage-roll

Check this from UAC website!

I Dey wonder o
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by youngoak(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ok which one of the sausage get real beef for 50Naira for this country
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Nifelarry(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
Baba. We be family o

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Egein(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
We've all, somehow, suspected Gala's red-fill; but like Coke, we all love Gala and don't want anyone telling us we could die from its consumption.

In other news, Dr. Ify Aniebo is hot! Who knows her hospital? I need to fall sick tonight...

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by booblacain(m): 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
shocked
So my whole childhood was a big lie?!
I remember when I used to separate the flour from the meat, eat the flour 1st, then stretch leg begin fire the kpomo! grin

I think it used to be meat, they changed it later. I had always supected it, I noticed the so called beef they have in it now is a lot more pink, lighter in color and harder in texture than it used to be.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by madjune(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Egein:
We've all, somehow, suspected Gala's red-fill; but like Coke, we all love Gala and don't want anyone telling us we could die from its consumption.

In other news, Dr. Ify Aniebo is hot! Who knows her hospital? I need to fall sick tonight...

Your head is there.

Relocate to the east fast, that's where she mans a hospital.
You can't find a beauty and brain like her in Afonja land.
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by ncoolsome(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol

Nigerians are just so wicked!!! So you would want to eat Flour, beef, and Chicken, inside 50 Naira?

If Gala tries to increase the fees now, they will start blaming Buhari.

Maybe they should remove that thing and replace it with crayfish... Lol

have u seen 50n crayfish beforeeven with crayfish u still won't get it for 50n

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Taiwo20(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
phintohlar:
eran elede, and please don't ask for the meaning

no cause trouble here o
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Gentlevin: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
ElvishKing:
If you eat gala, oyo!!! It is not beef and it is genetically modified (GMO) soy protein. Think of it like you are eating waste? Ewww

Very dangerous for your health!
Really dangerous bro...I don't know if those who still eat gala have ever asked themselves this quest: Gala expiry date is just within 10days and so where do the expired gala/sausage go to?........... They are simply sent back to d company and are been recycled and sent into d market again.......TELL ME Y WE NO GO SICK.....even if it does not affect some now, it's killing them slowly.... same thing many bread manufacturers do for spoilt bread.......
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Nifelarry(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Haha....you wicked oh!.....maka why??
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by karlboss: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
Plastic beef
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by charlesucheh(m): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
I SAID IT!!!!!!!! WHEN I WAS SMALL, MY UNCLE USE TO TELL ME THAT THE MEAT INSIDE GALA IS NOT REAL BEEF BUT RAT MEAT... THANK GOD HIS HYPOTHESIS HAS BEGUN TO SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY... EVEN IF ITS NOT RAT MEAT, IT IS DEFINITELY NOT BEEF!!! SINCE THEN, I STOPPED EATING GALA... I PREFER THE RITE..................
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Na today
E don tay

I pity all those that use to say they dont eat pork. You don eat am tay tay and infact you are still eating it. grin

Gala meat na purk. Elede. grin

A friends brother used to work with their farm in the 80s wen we dey do OND at Eruwa Ibadan Poly every weekend was party for us cos he used to bring the Orishirishi of pork for us I mean the inu eran it use to fill up that metal pail and we were just four in our building grin

Na pork meat no be beef and no be vegetable protein as the lady claims.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by buchai: 8:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
I thought the stuff is fat.

yea, me too
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by belindar: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
If her claim is right, uac foods needs to be taken to court
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by DJperdurabo: 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
JayJohnson:
Another rat looking for recognition
Looking to reap where you did not sow! We know your type.
Waiting for UAC to refute your story

Wonder why you're yet to get any "likes"?
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by tosyne2much(m): 8:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
shocked
So my whole childhood was a big lie?!
I remember when I used to separate the flour from the meat, eat the flour 1st, then stretch leg begin fire the kpomo! grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by sparrow404(m): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol

Nigerians are just so wicked!!! So you would want to eat Flour, beef, and Chicken, inside 50 Naira?

If Gala tries to increase the fees now, they will start blaming Buhari.

Maybe they should remove that thing and replace it with crayfish... Lol
Just like 'rite'...lol
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by ElvishKing: 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Gentlevin:
Really dangerous bro...I don't know if those who still ate gala have ever asked themselves this quest: Gala expiry date is just within 10days and so where do the expired gala/sausage go to?........... They are simply sent back to d company and are been recycled and sent into d market again.......TELL ME Y WE NO GO SICK.....even if it does not affect some now, it's killing them slowly.... same thing many bread manufacturers do for spoilt bread.......

You are very right. The issue is just food security problems that we are facing in the nation. There are no appropriate yardsticks for determining what citizens consume or what comes to the market. Today, we have so much food insecurity as a result of influx of Genetically Modified Foods(GMO). About 80-90 percent of maize in the market today is GMO. 90-98 percent of soya beans is GMO. Some tomatoes are also GMO. I heard sometime the mininstry of agric would import more GMO seeds. These GMO have been known to cause cancers or tumors. The effect is that most our indigenous crops likd maize are gradually being phased out and replaced by GMO.

The other problem is lack of policy direction from the Govt. there is no labelling, no research underatken by govt to determine what we consume.

This forum is not enough for me talk about all these issues.

My advice to people is to eat local, stay away from canned foods, eat yams, cocoyams, local rice like ofada, etc etc. And dont forget to detox your body once in a while from all the chemicals we eat. Try to also exercise as nuch as you can.

For me i think the battle against consumer protection is at a personal level. Watch what you eat! And pass on the message! Peace

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by shumuel(m): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
OEPHIUS:
Look at her tweets. Is this false advertisement from UAC foods or they are within their rights?

https://twitter.com/IfyAniebo/status/922440202852945920

Dr. Ify Aniebo

Is this not DrAify of Nairaland tongue ?

Anyways, it has always been said to be Pork, pig meat grin
Re: Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You by Lalas247(f): 8:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
SuperSuave:
what if you're that "someone"?
So u want me dead Hian

Suave sad maka why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Killed This Big Python In My Village / Please, Teach Me How To Make Toast Bread / Photo Of Nigerian Jollof As Depicted By A Ghanaian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.