Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Why Was This Particular Thread Closed By The Mod. Check It Out. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was This Particular Thread Closed By The Mod. Check It Out. (674 Views)

This Particular Man Must Go Down With Magu / BREAKING: Ihedioha Orders Reopening Of Douglas Road Closed By Last Administratio / It Takes Some Particular Type Of Skills To Join Nigeria Politics- Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Was This Particular Thread Closed By The Mod. Check It Out. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
I just saw a thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4136573/dead-bodies-discovered-forest-allegedly

Only to see that it has been closed by Myn.d44 on the grounds that it is a false information.

But what he failed to do was to show how that information is false.

You can't just close a thread without giving reasons. I knew it was only a matter of time before the atrocities of the python will be brought to the fore.

The anuses of the enemies are on fire.

3 Likes

Re: Why Was This Particular Thread Closed By The Mod. Check It Out. by Mynd44: 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Why Was This Particular Thread Closed By The Mod. Check It Out. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
That's more like it.
Re: Why Was This Particular Thread Closed By The Mod. Check It Out. by Mynd44: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
People like FortifiedCity might in their quest to push a certain narrative be willing to swallow every story told by extreme propagandists but it will not be permitted on Nairaland.

I hope you put off the fire in your pants soon.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1)

This Young Girl Ask Gods Forgiveness For Campaigning For Buhari In 2015 / ​shettima, Dankwambo In Uyo As Indimi Gets Honourary Doctorate / I Have Never In My Life Told A Lie Before – Lai Mohammed Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.