Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,094 members, 7,852,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

“online Education Platform” Then And Now Redefined With A Modern Ecommerce Site - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “online Education Platform” Then And Now Redefined With A Modern Ecommerce Site (334 Views)

Is Teaching Job Now A Modern Day Slavery?? Honestly I'm So Angry Right Now / World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life / The Best Free Online Education Websites For All Adults (the Top 25) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“online Education Platform” Then And Now Redefined With A Modern Ecommerce Site by Chibuezedamian: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
While many students in the University were complaining about ASUU Strike and the Federal government, I was recreating the education online platform future.

No matter how messed up you think Nigeria is, there's still something you can do to make a difference.

I read that it was during one ASUU strike that Jobberman, the biggest job directory in Nigeria was created.

And here again history is repeating itself, so to say.

I'm super excited to give birth of something revolutionary in the Nigeria educational sector.

After few months of sleepless night, thinking of what to do to make impact in Nigeria Education, I decided to develop an educational ecommerce eBook store for Nigerian students and Authors.

This is an online eBook store where educational eBooks made for Nigerian students in any level of education can be downloaded anytime on any device.

It is also a platform for books sellers who want to reach out to thousands of students in Nigeria.
Book sellers can convert their books into eBooks (PDF) and sell on this platform and make their money. E,g lecturers and so on.

The mission of this platform is to change the way Nigerian students read by making use of gadgets.

This platform aims to empower Nigerian students to indulge their curiosities and expand their knowledge.
• Student can download materials of any subject/course.
• Final year project topics and materials of any course in higher institution.
• Exams past questions and answers like JAMB,CISCO, POST UTME, WEAC,NECO and so on.

The unique part of this online education store platform is not like other platforms whereby when a student needs a material they have to go to the bank and deposit an amount and later contact the seller. This may take hours before the seller can respond. Some may not even respond.

I, came out with this idea to change it where by any student can download their materials automatically after purchase without contacting anyone. And also it came out with a beautiful hassle-free shopping experience. It placed everything on autopilot in the senses that you can get your download link automatically after paying online

Note, some materials are free to download.

After reading this, please don’t just type congratulations and move on, I need your review.

I present to you, your preferred online educational eBook store for Nigerian students and book Authors.

Edustore.NG

BIG THANKS TO NAIRALAND: I got hundreds of motivations and inspirations from this forum.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Teaching Job. / World Health Organization Internships In Nigeria For Young People / Can We Teach Our Universities A Lesson With This Case At Hand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.