Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life (14536 Views)

Ghanaian School Competition Uses Nigeria As A Reference For Fraud. See Reactions / A Teacher Brutalized A 2-Year-Old Girl Because She Pooped (Disturbing Photo) / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by doctormoh(m): 5:31am On Oct 05, 2021
Teachers at the heart of Education recovery..

With teachers being celebrated globally on every October 5 that has been dedicated as Teachers’ Day, what do 'YOU' have to say about that one teacher that redefined your life..

5th of October is celebrated as World Teachers' Day and on this day teachers celebrate and appreciate themselves in their work; a work free day for Urban teachers. This day is declared as a public holiday by the government; students do not go to school and workers have a work free day. The point is centered around “acknowledging, evaluating and enhancing the instructors of the world” and to give a chance to consider the issues identified with educators and the teaching process in general.

Happy Teachers' Day!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by 3gpvids: 5:37am On Oct 05, 2021
My class two teacher who taught me how to read and write

Mr H....... i salute you plentisiously

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 05, 2021
Aunty Victoria in js1
Till now I wish I could see her the way she was back in 2000

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by doctormoh(m): 5:48am On Oct 05, 2021
Parents gives us life and a teacher teaches us how to live it.

I only became conscious and aware of myself because of the investment of Mr. Adewole, he never gave up on me. Thank you for being that guiding light in my life.

Ex "Police Children School, Eleyele Ibadan" Sampe Aliquid Novi.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Authoreety: 6:25am On Oct 05, 2021
My mum..

7 Likes

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 05, 2021
Mrs M. I Alabi. Holy ghost pry school, odo oja ikere ekiti. Respects.

28 Likes

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Loverofpeace: 6:56am On Oct 05, 2021
Aunty funmi destiny model school shagamu,she used to flogg the hell out of me back then in primary one, assignment upon assignment she made sure my bag was full of kanters (bottle cover) and agabalumo seeds for counting in maths i used to see her as wicked not until when I came first in class in primary 2 ,in primary 1 i was the dumbest kid in class,i wish I can meet her again she will be old now, God bless her.. cry
Meanwhile don't waste you youthful years writing jamb over and over again yabatech part-time form is now officially out to close October 31,we are here to make your admission an easy ride to contact us click the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/6786405/yabatech-partime-form-2021-2022

23 Likes

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by doctormoh(m): 8:04am On Oct 05, 2021
In Nigeria, 5th of October is celebrated as World Teachers' Day and the theme for this year is "Teachers at the heart of Education recovery". On this day Nigerian teachers celebrate and appreciate themselves in their work; a work free day for Urban teachers.  This day is declared as a public holiday by the government; students do not go  to school and workers have a work free day. The point is centered around “acknowledging, evaluating and enhancing the instructors of the world” and to give a chance to consider the issues identified with educators and the teaching process in general.

This tells us the vitality of teachers; there has  not been any nation in the world that has developed without teachers, quality education, or standardized educational structures.

As Mustafar Kemal Atatürk (1881-1938), the former President of Turkey says, "a good teacher is like a candle, it consumes itself to light the way for others." There's no doubt that teachers are the backbones of the nation. Their contribution to human capital development are globally enormous. Teachers turnout politicians, lawyers, doctors, sociologists, psychologists, engineers, astronauts, and architects among others.
Our congratulations to all the Teachers, young & old, FOR WISDOM HAS NO AGE. HaPpy Teachers' DAY!

10 Likes

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by doctormoh(m): 8:15am On Oct 05, 2021
Loverofpeace:
Aunty funmi destiny model school shagamu,she used to flogg the hell out of me back then in primary one, assignment upon assignment she made sure my bag was full of kanters (bottle cover) and agabalumo seeds for counting in maths i used to see her as wicked not until when I came first in class in primary 2 ,in primary 1 i was the dumbest kid in class,i wish I can meet her again she will be old now, God bless her.. cry

And now, we are who we are because of their "Midas Touch" in our lives.. I hope to meet with mine someday.

4 Likes

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by agoro2u: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2021
Mr Rasaq my primary 5 teacher. i always pray may Almighty God bless you.

i can never forget your impact in my life

8 Likes

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Generalwoodz(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2021
All of then back in elementary school...they hold a nice place in my heart.

18 Likes

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by ignis: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2021
Uncle Dotun, Economics teacher back then at FAAN Sec Sch

5 Likes

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by PCG1: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2021
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by adesegun121(m): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2021
Seen
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by PavillionEnergy: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2021
shocked

Corper Sophia that year.
She was my chemistry teacher in Secondary School. I was the chemistry laboratory prefect and that means I had to spend extra hours with her in the laboratory to prepare solutions and salts for qualitative analysis.

She was a very sexy lady with the right dimensions of curves and her bumbum was massive. It was visible in her khaki.

My mind was always focused on her during our laboratory sessions until one day she dragged me to the office inside the lab.

That is how she leaned on the desk with her bum exposed and I had to do the needful. I brought out my young black schlong and she sucked it for seven minutes. After that, I inserted it into her wet dripping kpekus and before five minutes, my hot seeds flew out into her.

I had other numerous intense sessions with her. She made me whom I am today. An expert in Bedmatics and Sexiology.

Of course, I made A1 in Chemistry too.

God bless Corper Sophia. My best Teacher.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by peppermint7(m): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2021
Na my mama oo
Salama for you
You singlehandedly made me what I am today
Sadly I lost her last week

E go pain me teh sha
Rest on

43 Likes

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by ben2rhymes: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2021
Life itself.... my past has been my best teacher

4 Likes

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 05, 2021
Mtchew
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Emu4life(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2021
Uncle Suleiman that year.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Timagex(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2021
There was this very wicked Yoruba teacher at command day secondary School. She lied against me and made mr okafor to lie me down at the entrance of the staffroom and flog me senseless. A bit of my self esteem reduced that day.

Furthermore, Mrs giametse or whatever that teaches art is also a terrible woman. She always likes comparing other students to her own children in University of ibadan. Any small thing...."that's so so so, she's now in UI" undecided

But, there were very good teachers o. God bless corper chuks, Mrs biremo, Mrs sunmonu, Mr owan and a host of other good people. I pray their children will also find favor.

Ehn ehn, Mr sado that always believes beating a student mercilessly will make him or her know maths, we survived you!! grin

Abeg, I'm a now a wedding and portrait photographer o. Make bookings and reservations make I chop.... cool wink

3 Likes

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by janedonez(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2021
Good
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by robosky02(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2021
What have you given to your child's teacher?

6 Likes

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by obembet(f): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2021
M
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by manuelfolarin(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2021
No teacher redefined me. Me and teacher be like police and thief. I hate them with passion, always flogging people anyhow sad

4 Likes

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by shogsman(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2021
Mr akindele my maths teacher in grammar school back in the days wey dey always beat craze commot for our head so that we succeed in life,even Wizkid suffer for dat man hand die.
Thanks sir

5 Likes

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by frndfghtr(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2021
Am from a town in nnewi south LGA, there was this teacher that hate me so much in my primary 5&6, her names are miss nwankwo in umeibe compound, average in height, she loves to frog me so much, when ever we misbehave in class she will beat me and give me the highest punishment, but what I don't understand is why she always take me to her home for for her own domestic work, and gave me enough food to eat, she can never allow me to play both in school break and after school too, she always forced me to read and do my assignment at her home before I leave her house, I hate her with passion, is like my dad handwork I later graduate and move to jss1, her last word to me wnen I came back for my 1st leaving sch certificate, that she never hated me at all, that she loves me so much, that's while she is following me like that, intact all I learned from her is what is leading me today, I can cook, work, study, and I can teach my children, I love her soon much now

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by dareyking(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2021
ignis:
Uncle Dotun, Economics teacher back then at FAAN Sec Sch

Which state please?
Re: World Teacher's Day: Make A Reference To A Teacher That Redefined Your Life by Vicogrin(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2021
Master Yemi Oluwabamigbola
My lesson Teacher
Thanks for all you've done for me
They do say teachers reward is in heaven I pray you receive yours on earth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Taraba University ASUU Organises Prayer Session Over Strike / Unilorin's Move To Close Portal Causes Stir As Students Threaten To Protest / 16-Year-Old Nmesomachi Emerges Winner Of 2022 Teens Essay Competition (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.