Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

Can I Replace Honda City Engine With Toyota Engine - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can I Replace Honda City Engine With Toyota Engine (10457 Views)

Should I Replace The Wheel Hub Or Put Bearings? / Transportation Business With Toyota Sienna / Help!!! Can I Replace My Camry Big Daddy V6 Engine With 4 Plug Engine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Replace Honda City Engine With Toyota Engine by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
charlsecy:
This English makes no sense. I bet you don't know the meaning of that word for you to have used it so irresponsibly. Look up demeanor and then adjust accordingly.

blody deameanor, come to cartalk let us school you tongue

Cc diportivo, inception, chukel
Re: Can I Replace Honda City Engine With Toyota Engine by nakoks(m): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
praxisnetworks:

I will advise that you stick to your workshop lingo. Leave the grammar aspects to us.

Kind regards.
Friendng..
grin grin grin grin my guy surfaces

1 Like

Re: Can I Replace Honda City Engine With Toyota Engine by diportivo: 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
charlsecy:
This English makes no sense. I bet you don't know the meaning of that word for you to have used it so irresponsibly. Look up demeanor and then adjust accordingly.

toye440:

D guy weak me. At a point i come they reason say i no sabi wetin demeanor mean again. Bros u for kuku write am like me here na by force to destroy English ne, i sure say na wetin nollywood cause b that.
Stop this bobrisky English.

OmaniPadmeHum:

Perhaps he wanted to say the guy's action to replace a Honda City engine with a Toyota engine will be a misdemeanor. Just a little less than a Felony. smiley

Make una leave am abeg. Him don talk him own.

praxisnetworks:

I will advise that you stick to your workshop lingo. Leave the grammar aspects to us.

Kind regards.
Friendng..

who no go no know

demeanors full cartalk section tongue
Re: Can I Replace Honda City Engine With Toyota Engine by cyborg123(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

grin
Re: Can I Replace Honda City Engine With Toyota Engine by chukel(m): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

oga, please check up on papa demeanor. Hope that golf 4 hasn't consumed him. We are in ember month.
Re: Can I Replace Honda City Engine With Toyota Engine by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
chukel:
oga, please check up on papa demeanor. Hope that golf 4 hasn't consumed him. We are in ember month.

iv been watching closely.
Re: Can I Replace Honda City Engine With Toyota Engine by LeJeun3: 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2017

If you don't know a demeanor you don't know nothing.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Replace Honda City Engine With Toyota Engine by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
where? who? By whom? hu mentioned demeanor without mentioning me? who dares perpetrate such atrocity? its quite demeaning that the major demeanor has been omitted from the several mentions.

I hereby demean all of u.
including gazuzz...... be ye demeaned

4 Likes

Re: Can I Replace Honda City Engine With Toyota Engine by dasphinx1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
obekediamondfuto:
where? who? By whom? hu mentioned demeanor without mentioning me? who dares perpetrate such atrocity? its quite demeaning that the major demeanor has been omitted from the several mentions.

I hereby demean all of u.
including gazuzz...... be ye demeaned

Oh my God!!!!! I don laugh die for here o!! I swear, you are a 'demeanoric' fellow cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can I Replace Honda City Engine With Toyota Engine by ray48: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
colestephan86:
I have seen a Chrysler jeep using an highlander engine. N there is a Pontiac that looks like a Toyota matrix, it comes with a toyota engine

Pontiac Vibe comes with d same engine as Toyota Matrix. This is factory fitted & can't be likened to d question d ops is asking
Re: Can I Replace Honda City Engine With Toyota Engine by LeJeun3: 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
ray48:

Pontiac Vibe comes with d same engine as Toyota Matrix. This is factory fitted & can't be likened to d question d ops is asking

You dey mind am??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Know Your Tyres Expiry Date / Honda Accord 2009( Evil Spirit) Vs Toyota Camry 2009 (spider) / 9 Functional Ways To Keep Your Car In Top Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.