Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Gemma Collins Launch 'singing Career' After Falling Off Stage At The Teen Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gemma Collins Launch 'singing Career' After Falling Off Stage At The Teen Awards (387 Views)

Gemma Collins To Release Her Sextape For £1m If She Ever Goes Broke / Davido Prostrates To 2face On Stage At His #30BillionConcert (Photo) / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gemma Collins Launch 'singing Career' After Falling Off Stage At The Teen Awards by Wizmike111(m): 7:02am On Oct 25, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-asfHhUAWEJo/We-8LPX6w0I/AAAAAAAALBg/tiH9R9R2-HkGZLQkn64p8TlGCylCx3umwCLcBGAs/s1600/BBC-Radio-1s-Teen-Awards-Show-SSE-Arena-Wembley-London-UK-22-Oct-2017.jpg[/img]
Fresh from her headline grabbing appearance at the BBC Radio 1 Teen Awards,Gemma Collins is reportedly thinking about a pop career herself.

The TOWIE star spectacularly dropped through a hole in the floor at the Wembley Arena music bash when she was asked to present an award.

Gemma, who has gained a surge in popularity thanks to her 'memays', has now revealed she's been asked to make a record of her own this summer.

She revealed plans for her latest venture to OK! magazine and divulged which of her TOWIE costars she'd most like to duet with.

"I wouldn’t say I’m a proper singer, I do like to sing because it makes me feel happy when I sing, but I’m more garage!" said Gemma.

When asked if she'd like to duet with long-term pal James 'Arg' Argent Gemma didn't hold back.
"Absolutely, that would be amazing! We could do it for Christmas!" she revealed.

Source: Naijcrackgist

[img]https://3.bp..com/-VkbZpPs6BHQ/We-813dEF8I/AAAAAAAALBo/1HOQ3YfSp3s3RHQ6G4vCF3uxEJMk3gLVwCLcBGAs/s1600/BBC-Radio-1s-Teen-Awards-Show-SSE-Arena-Wembley-London-UK-22-Oct-2017%2B%25281%2529.jpg[/img]
Re: Gemma Collins Launch 'singing Career' After Falling Off Stage At The Teen Awards by Fxmanager(m): 7:39am On Oct 25, 2017
Good.

(1) (Reply)

3d Wallpanels / Rain Can Fall Everyday In Lagos’ – Tekno Says As He Shows Off His Brand New Car / Sheyi Shay Falls On Stage While Performing At 2017 Afrima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.