Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,047 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Buhari's Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Nigeria (417 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Nigeria May Face Worse Security Problems / Under Buhari, Nigeria Records Worst Attacks On Journalists In 34 Years -PremiumT / Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Nigeria by arijay(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2017
See what I saw.......

The Most Patriotic Nigerian, is President Buhari*

Ask me why?

Charity begins at home.
See his cabinet.

‘’Mamman Daura is a powerful member of President Buhari’s kitchen cabinet. In fact, he is considered by most as the de facto Vice President of Nigeria.

Most critical decisions – such as the choice of Ministers and other important appointments - have been credited to him. He even lives in Aso Rock.

Mamman Daura is President Buhari’s nephew. His father is the elder brother of Buhari.

Mamman Daura has a son. His name is Kabir Daura. He is President Buhari’s Personal Assistant.another coincidence

Abba Kyari is the Chief of Staff to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He also happens to be the foster child of - Yes. You guessed it - Mamman Daura.

Then there is Hadi Sirika.
Hadi Sirika is the Minister of State for Aviation. He is the son of Buhari's elder sister.

Buhari Private Secretary, Mikano is his son in-law.

Hadi Sirika has an elder sister – a niece of Buhari. Her name is Amina Zakari.
Amina Zakari was INEC acting Chairman last year.

Then there is Aisha Abubakar. She wasn’t even a member of the APC. But all that didn’t matter. But today, she is the Minister of State for Trade, Industry and Investment. Her mother is Buhari’s sister.

So, friends, there you have it. And, thanks for your time.

I guess we can all now go back to our various lives and continue pretending not to notice how our national affair has become one man's family affair."

Nigerians, truly, your Change has come.

---DR JUNAID MOHAMMED!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Nigeria by FarahAideed: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2017
Buharis a corruption personified

(1) (Reply)

Unpaid Salaries :::::::::::::::: NLC To Storm Kogi / Nigerian Newspapers: 10 Things You Need To Know This Friday Morning / Donated Rice Governor Bello Mobilised Thugs To Attack Me – Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.