Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) (45739 Views)

Photo Of Isreal And Anthony Joshua Raising The Nigerian Flag / Anthony Joshua At The New African Shrine / Anthony Joshua And His Son, Joseph Joshua At Dubai Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by Orobo2Lekpa: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
eezeribe:
Nigerians really know how to celebrate the 'average'...
I thought they once rejected Anthony Joshua and he had to represent another country...
Now he has suddenly become a Nigerian hero...

Na you reject am. People and their half baked bloggers story

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by Titto93(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin
watch, subscribe and share
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by elyte89: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
C as d guy b

D guy is naturally a weightlifter, not a footballer grin
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2017
eezeribe:
I thought they once rejected Anthony Joshua and he had to represent another country...
never happened. wasn't even a boxer den
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
BRODA YAKUBU... U WAN CHANGE CAREER?

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
eezeribe:

But the guy enjoys associating himself with Nigeria too. He even has the map of Nigeria tattooed on his arm.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by hinograce: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
IT WAS HARDER TO MISS THE GOAL THAN TO SCORE IT, UNFORTUNATELY HE CHOSE THE HARDER OPTION
Razzaq007:
I can't forget this... but wait oh, since 2010 has anyone sported him anywhere in 9ja?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Everytime I see a pic of Yak..

♤ I remember that World Cup miss sad , So unbelievable gringrin ...just like 4-5 yards out grin

A todder, what am i sayin sef, a goat ehn, surely would have scored that goal undecided

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by AmKen(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
Yak the heartbreaker, the guy broke many hearts and made so many others die before their time...
What a miss that was in the W/C.
Are we ever gonna forget the miss?
I doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by Saintsquare(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
MaleoPearls:
June 12th 2010. The day this same Yakubu missed an empty net goal against South Korea

That miss still hurts...
Fixed
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by kokoA(m): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
He's now associating with badluck abi.. issokay..
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by paradigmshift(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ I remember that World Cup miss sad , So unbelievable gringrin ...just like 4-5 yards out grin

it can happen to anyone. even Messi miss penalty

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by Nbote(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
victrick105:

what are you saying....that guy was actually face to face with the net, no defender, no goalkeeper, just him and the post....and he threw the ball away....i nearly broke my T.V that day. angry

hahahahahahahaha
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by meforyou1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
victrick105:

what are you saying....that guy was actually face to face with the net, no defender, no goalkeeper, just him and the post....and he threw the ball away....i nearly broke my T.V that day. angry
that was a day i will never forget till i die.
And that was just the goal needed for Nigeria to progress in d competition.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by meforyou1(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
paradigmshift:

it can happen to anyone. even Messi miss penalty
who's talking of penalty. This one is empty net. 3 yards away. My friend said that it was more difficult missing that goal than to score it.

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Yakubu, that world cup year...chai...oohh, that feeling that fateful day is back now by mere seeing his face

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
victrick105:

Bro, that day was an unbelievable day. Just Yakubu and net. I was already on my feet shouting goal and running to my balcony to shout very well so that all my neighbors who had lost hope in the Super Eagles would hear. When I settled down back, I saw that the scores had not changed. It was from the replay that I saw the miss. Yakubu broke my heart that day. I lost interest in the Super Eagles until 3 years later when they beat Cote D'voire in the 2013 AFCON.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by tempest01(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2017
Keep missing.....Yakubu!
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by enemmo(f): 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Me too.

I will never forget that day.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
I can never forgive yakubu...never ever

oga take take easy oh waiting he do u Na abeg try forgive am
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by Orobo2Lekpa: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
eezeribe:

Na you reject am? People and their half baked bloggers story
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by Gentlevin: 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
BluntBoy:

Bro, that day was an unbelievable day. Just Yakubu and net. I was already on my feet shouting goal and running to my balcony to shout very well so that all my neighbors who had lost hope in the Super Eagles would hear. When I settled down back, I saw that the scores had not changed. It was from the replay that I saw the miss. Yakubu broke my heart that day. I lost interest in the Super Eagles until 3 years later when they beat Cote D'voire in the 2013 AFCON.
walahi...bro I have totally forgotten about that day but this thread has opened a sealed wound now....d kind anger wey been day inside me no be small....see d way guys around me that day dey send curses for d guy eh.......it was really painful missing that great goal.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by walosky(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
This Afonja that couldnt score due to the sour Ewudu soup that caused him runny stomach

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by BluntBoy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Gentlevin:
walahi...bro I have totally forgotten about that day but this thread has opened a sealed wound now....d kind anger wey been day inside me no be small....see d way guys around me that day dey send curses for d guy eh.......it was really painful missing that great goal.

It was a terrible miss.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by birdsview(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Why why why Anytime I see Yakubu I remember Nigeria vs South Korea at the world cup.that was one hell of a miss.embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by davidodiba(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Most football painful sight ever my brother....
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by paradigmshift(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
meforyou1:
who's talking of penalty. This one is empty net. 3 yards away. My friend said that it was more difficult missing that goal than to score it.

yea it was rare but anything can happen. if you play ball, you go know say it's very possible. u no dey play PlayStation? u can miss some free goals too, it's normal. I don't blame him at all.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
thundafire:
Reasons he throwed away a fyn goal mtchewwwe
wetin dey do u sef oga, go school u no gree
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by scarwiz(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
leave yakubu alone i have missed a goal like that before and i still play good football

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by geniusss: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

i have been hoping to see a worse miss than that so i can erase this memory too oo... unfortunately i havent seen any since 2010..it might well go down as the worst miss of my generation...yak! Yak!

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) by Duru009(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lukiest footballer Nigeria has ever produce!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua: 'I Want Everybody To Bow To Me When I Beat Andy Ruiz' / Cristiano Ronaldo Causing Many Problems For Solskjaer – Carragher / AFCON Final: Ivory Coast Will Go Home With Cup In Error – Prophet Ebube Muonso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.