Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

I'm A Christian, Evolution Is In The Bible And The Word Of God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm A Christian, Evolution Is In The Bible And The Word Of God. (457 Views)

Evolution Is The Reason For Racism / If Evolution Is True ,atheism Can't Be Rationally Held / Someone Said: "Evolution Is A Proven Fact." Could This Be True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Christian, Evolution Is In The Bible And The Word Of God. by betterABIAstate: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
I'm a very good Christian that read the Bible a lot, I have been receiving different knowledge as I read and I want to answer people's questions on this.

Evolution is the word of God and yes, Adam wasn't an homo sapien, he was a primitive human and the world is still evolving in accordance with the word of God.

Please, apt comments only, let's discuss
Re: I'm A Christian, Evolution Is In The Bible And The Word Of God. by felixomor: 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
Add your bible verses.
Re: I'm A Christian, Evolution Is In The Bible And The Word Of God. by betterABIAstate: 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
felixomor:
Add your bible verses.
what exactly do you want me to clear you on and I will clear you on it.

But be rest assured that human was not created in a day, infact the process of creation of humans and the earth is still ongoing hence evolution.

A thousand years in our eyes, is like a day in God's eyes psalms 90:4.

The days in genesis 1 doesn't mean God did everything in 7days, that's 7days in God's eyes.
Re: I'm A Christian, Evolution Is In The Bible And The Word Of God. by felixomor: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
betterABIAstate:
what exactly do you want me to clear you on and I will clear you on it.

But be rest assured that human was not created in a day, infact the process of creation of humans and the earth is still ongoing hence evolution.

A thousand years in our eyes, is like a day in God's eyes psalms 90:4.

The days in genesis 1 doesn't mean God did everything in 7days, that's 7days in God's eyes.

And these scriptures mean evolution
Right?
Re: I'm A Christian, Evolution Is In The Bible And The Word Of God. by betterABIAstate: 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
felixomor:

And these scriptures mean evolution
Right?
you have to understand the timing of God to know what is happening, the only portion of the Bible that describes God's time is psalms 90:4.

Evolution is still occurring today, the melting of polar ice is one of it, animals are going into extinction. We have to be open-minded to understand the Bible.

The earth is still under construction, same as the humans that will attain that image of God. The process of creation is still on going

Let me ask you a question, have you noticed that most parents have at least one of their children taller than them?
Re: I'm A Christian, Evolution Is In The Bible And The Word Of God. by felixomor: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
betterABIAstate:
you have to understand the timing of God to know what is happening, the only portion of the Bible that describes God's time is psalms 90:4.

Evolution is still occurring today, the melting of polar ice is one of it, animals are going into extinction. We have to be open-minded to understand the Bible.

The earth is still under construction, same as the humans that will attain that image of God. The process of creation is still on going

Let me ask you a question, have you noticed that most parents have at least one of their children taller than them?

The question on scriptures was simple
Yes or No will do
There is no evolution in the bible. Simple
Re: I'm A Christian, Evolution Is In The Bible And The Word Of God. by GodsMopol: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
I think I have a thread like this, lemme check
Re: I'm A Christian, Evolution Is In The Bible And The Word Of God. by betterABIAstate: 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
felixomor:

Yes or No will do
the scripture need understanding, if it's simple then a lot of things will be done simply
Re: I'm A Christian, Evolution Is In The Bible And The Word Of God. by betterABIAstate: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
felixomor:

Yes or No will do
u don't want to consider what I'm saying, read and digest it.

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips To Turn Your Makeup Routine Into A Spiritual Exercise / Hilarious Customized Bible / Most Nigerian Christians Might End Up Going To "Hell"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.