Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? (1630 Views)

Roman Catholicism Is Idolatry And True Christianity Is Gnosis / Roman Catholicism, Mary And Idolatry / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity the same thing?

Christianity is properly defined by certain doctrines that are revealed in the Bible. It is not defined by simply saying that as long as you believe in Jesus, you're a Christian. Mormons believe in Jesus, but their Jesus is a brother of the devil in the pre-existence. The Jesus of the Jehovah's Witnesses is Michael the Archangel. So, just saying you believe in Jesus doesn't make you a Christian.

https://carm.org/is-catholicism-christian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
Go and find something useful to do with yourself

2 Likes

Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

Go and find something useful to do with yourself

What else is useful other than being engaged in my Father's Business? undecided
Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Try being useful to ur family

TRASH

1 Like

Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
CEEcey:

Try being useful to ur family

TRASH

Try answering the OP or get an afterlife. cool
Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Your father, na only you he born?
why do you feel he is more your father than the father of others? such arrogance and impunity

1 Like

Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

Your father, na only you he born?
why do you feel he is more your father than the father of others? such arrogance and impunity

Is your father the same person as my father? That's the question, can you answer it?
Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Is your father the same person as my father? That's the question, can you answer it?

Maybe, then maybe not. Maybe no one has a father. Maybe everyone has the same father. no one knows for sure. Our faith makes us believe we know our father and he give birth to only us and those who think like us
Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

Maybe, then maybe not. Maybe no one has a father. Maybe everyone has the same father. no one knows for sure. Our faith makes us believe we know our father and he give birth to only us and those who think like us

I know for sure that this person is not my Father. Is he yours? undecided

Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

I know for sure that this person is not my Father. Is he yours? undecided

Even Francis claims to have a father.

Question is, are these your parents?

1 Like

Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

Even Francis claims to have a father.

Question is, are these your parents?

No. They are my siblings from another mother and we are joint heirs with the Son. How about you? undecided
Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

No. They are my siblings from another mother and we are joint heirs with the Son. How about you? undecided

Siblings from another mother? how many wives does your father have?

1 Like

Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

Siblings from another mother? how many wives does your father have?

That's not the question, don't get distracted. The question is, do we share the same Father?
Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

That's not the question, don't get distracted. The question is, do we share the same Father?

I answered the question earlier. if you read up, you will see my answer

1 Like

Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

I answered the question earlier. if you read up, you will see my answer

Who is your Father? I know mine. cool
Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Who is your Father? I know mine. cool

I know ours tongue

1 Like

Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

I know ours tongue

You and who? undecided
Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

You and who? undecided
Me, you and everybody else. He is our father regardless of if we want to accept him or not.

1 Like

Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

Me, you and everybody else. He is our father regardless of if we want to accept him or not.

Are you talking about the "Holy Father" in the pict. up there? undecided

Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by Orobo2Lekpa: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Are you talking about the "Holy Father" in the pict. up there? undecided

are you ok? which one is holy father again? abi are talking about Francis or Enoch?
Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

are you ok? which one is holy father again? abi are talking about Francis or Enoch?

Are you saying Pope Francis is not your "Holy infallible Father?" undecided
Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by Orobo2Lekpa: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Are you saying Pope Francis is not your "Holy infallible Father?" undecided

Are you trying to dash me him? I have told you that Francis and Enoch, Paul, TB, David and even Jesus all have the same father. So does Muhammad, Buddha, Buhari, Jonathan, Obama, Trump, Fayose, Jagaban, Bob Risky, Davido, Michael Jackson, T-Pain, Messi, Ronaldo, Okocha, Mama Peace, members of Lords chosen, The White garments, Nafsat, Ogboni, Eiye, Baddo, Ombatse, Boko Haram, PDP, APC, Apga, etc we all have only one father. It all depends on how you regard him. It doesn't change who he is as he is the same, yesterday, today and tomorrow

I hope I am clearer now
Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by labelle123(f): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
Always opening thread about Catholic be useful to yourself please
Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
GOD CREATED US ALL, BUT HE IS NOT A FATHER TO WE ALL... YOU HAVE TO COME/BELIEVE AND BE REBORN IN CHRIST FOR GOD TO BECOME YOUR FATHER...ALL THINGS REPRODUCE AFTER ITS KIND, INCLUDING GOD.
Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by analice107: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Just forgive her. Not everybody is about the business of the Kingdom.
Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
GOD CREATED US ALL, BUT HE IS NOT A FATHER TO WE ALL... YOU HAVE TO COME/BELIEVE AND BE REBORN IN CHRIST FOR GOD TO BECOME YOUR FATHER...ALL THINGS REPRODUCE AFTER ITS KIND, INCLUDING GOD.

God created us all but is not a father to all, what kind of moon man talk is that?
Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by Mujtahida: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

God created us all but is not a father to all, what kind of moon man talk is that?
That's how the ignorant mofos talk in disregard of their own scriptures. In Acts 17, Paul while arguing with the Greeks on Mars hill quoted pagan poets as saying 'we are all his offsprings'.
Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mujtahida:

That's how the ignorant mofos talk in disregard of their own scriptures. In Acts 17, Paul while arguing with the Greeks on Mars hill quoted pagan poets as saying 'we are all his offsprings'.

It's not ignorance but arrogance. Arrogant in their belief that they only know God and others are fools.

1 Like

Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by Mujtahida: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Orobo2Lekpa:

It's not ignorance but arrogance. Arrogant in their belief that they only know God and others are fools.
Deadly combination: ignorance and arrogance.

1 Like

Re: Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? by Dnaz(m): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
OLAADEGBU:
Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity the same thing?

Christianity is properly defined by certain doctrines that are revealed in the Bible. It is not defined by simply saying that as long as you believe in Jesus, you're a Christian. Mormons believe in Jesus, but their Jesus is a brother of the devil in the pre-existence. The Jesus of the Jehovah's Witnesses is Michael the Archangel. So, just saying you believe in Jesus doesn't make you a Christian.

https://carm.org/is-catholicism-christian
Stupid post

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Daddy Freeze Message On Experience Attendance / Pastor Benny Hinn & Reinhard Bonnke In 1970 Before The Fame(photo) / A Question For The Theists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.