Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) (56075 Views)

Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
ScotFree:
Which mumu man of God?? I pity for those people that religion has turned to slaves.

A ritualist will claim to be a pastor to cover his criminal activities.

A fraudster will use pastor title to hide his iniquities

Everyone is a pastor now. Sorry 'Prophet'. Where are his congregation. 'Release me or you die'!! and poor, gullible idiots will take money they are supposed to feed their children with and give to the so called prophets to make them pray for them for breakthrough. Go and work, you'll see results. The morning through to nights you spend praying in the church and giving offering, tithes and sowing seeds will change your life if you put it into it.
My brother please take hanky...
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
emperormossad:

My brother please take hanky...
grin grin Thanks bro
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
Divay22:
Yahoo pastor grin grin grin grin grin
You know you can't prove that right? Jealousy no good oo... grin
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Papaaldrich: 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
i no talk oo,but on the contrary this guy na sure pastor so....is ask i ask oooo
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Evergreen4:
God please call. This business is very lucrative
on point
daddy g.o
oyedepo
etc
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Bemurzsiorghra(m): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
dyadeleye:
Hmmmmmmmm...
Everything based on forrmat...it's well in Jesus name

Sharp guy don't be a duller make hunger no go round your neck like collar (Vector tha Viper)
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Divay22(f): 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
emperormossad:

You know you can't prove that right? Jealousy no good oo... grin
Jealousy ke
It's the fact...They preach on Sunday and carry lappi on Monday grin grin grin grin

We're all working cheesy cheesy
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Dasherz(f): 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
bluntboy have you seen this?
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by stjudas(m): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lilchilz:
stupid bloqqers everywhere
Dis is anthony
He's a G boy
He's client just pay him $5200
He bouqht that camry #750k
He still av pendinq transactions

Shut your mouth please. The OP is right about his name. He's been in PH for some time now.

You can say he's fake. It's understandable!
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
since I can predict real Madrid and Chelsea matches correctly be like say I go venture into this pastoral business full time... nawa oooO yellow bar pastors are scammers TUFIAKWA
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by stagger: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
I would prefer to see a pastor flaunting his bible.
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
Divay22:

Jealousy ke
It's the fact...They preach on Sunday and carry lappi on Monday grin grin grin grin

We're all working cheesy cheesy
So he carried your laptop
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Goddyj(m): 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
When I read that he is Located in Portharcourt, I didn't worry much. Port Harcourt is the best place to make money as a 'prophet' . The indigenes of that place spend all the money they collect from rent to visit 'Prophets'. They like Sharp Sharp miracles. The guy A.K.A though----OGWOGWO shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Divay22(f): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
emperormossad:

So he carried your laptop
I tell stories only on Saturday..remind me when it's Saturday and I'll tell you what you want to hear...

Am outta here cool
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by watchwoman(f): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
So this one too is a Pastor, May God help us.
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by RaptorX: 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
loneatar:
Oboy that nose no be here shocked
That is the nose he uses in sniffing out magas

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by dboss444: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
Evergreen4:
Funniest post today
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Naziridamos: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
I don turn pastor , no time shocked
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by karlboss: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
Evergreen4:
Funniest post
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
wush kin pastor... abeg li-mi lemme ride my car and pass... Rev + Prophet as a teenager & also flaunting money... Okay we dan comment now take ds scam away johh
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by emmyN(m): 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
Where are those living in PH, come and confirm if this church really exists. I smell some propaganda here. He's obviously a G-boy
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Ugbavihi: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
This is the more reason the youths can hardly be a president or governor in Nigeria, because if them see small money them go flaunt or abuse the processes.. Just imagine what a supposed man of God is doing..youthful play still dey fall on him...
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Lilchilz(m): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
stjudas:

Shut your mouth please. The OP is right about his name. He's been in PH for some time now.

You can say he's fake. It's understandable!
If u ever quote me aqain for ur life
Na obatala qo strike u
Cos e be like say u don dy resemble mad

1 Like

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by femo122: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2017
emmyN:
Where are those living in PH, come and confirm if this church really exists. I smell some propaganda here. He's obviously a G-boy
agreed it might be photoshop undecided
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Cantshout: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
You do not need to think too deeply before you know this is not tithe...this is manipulation of the devil..cultism and rituals being covered by religion. GOD will help us all
FarahAideed:
So gullible people are also paying tithe to this undone

1 Like

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Totalman1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
"MAn of God" Abi "Boy of God"?
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by hermosa7: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
"In the last days many false prophets shall arise..."
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
Divay22:

I tell stories only on Saturday..remind me when it's Saturday and I'll tell you what you want to hear...

Am outta here cool
Chineke... grin. And I was actually in the mood to hear one oo. Been a long time...Ok I'll remind you on Saturday.
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Divay22:

Am outta here cool
Chineke... grin. And I was actually in the mood to hear one oo. Been a long time... I will remind you on Saturday. Byeeee
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by adetes: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Na pastor buss they rain nw
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by emperormossad(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
ScotFree:
grin grin Thanks bro
You're welcome. What are friends for...
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
bolanto24:
Don't wanna judge any man of God.
God help us oo.
Boy of God you mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. / Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral / What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.