Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) (56064 Views)

Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Buys A Car For Ada Ehi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by sircrabo: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
If they call you yahoo pastor na, you'll pick offence. This life style of showing cash, jewelries and wine is for yahoo boys and not paastors. Change b4 daddy freeze catches you. God bless you
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by LalaNiece(f): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
so I just found out his name is Adeyemi Samuel and he's the NIMC staff posted to carry out The National Identification Number Registration at GTBANK OBA AKRAN, Lagos state Branch.
I expose evil when I see it and I can't stand by and watch evil been continuously perpetrated while we feign ignorance under the pretext of IT HAPPENS EVERYWHERE.
SAY NO TO BRIBE
SAY NO TO GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS MISUSING CIVIL OFFICES.
This is his mobile number and his picture is on IMO and whatsapp
0708 922 2694.
If you can, Inform him that his name is already on nairaland and it's only a matter of time before this goes viral and the arm of the law catches him.
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Ogaonos: 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
All dis hustlers/ g boys using pastor 2 cover face thunder fire u na.spoiling d image of christ.am sure he should b into money laundering.dt y he cant b humble lik christ.u hear jesus dey shw off.
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by onatisi(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
anyone that believes this boy to be a prophet really to have his brains examined
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by onatisi(m): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
sircrabo:
If they call you yahoo pastor na, you'll pick offence. This life style of showing cash, jewelries and wine is for yahoo boys and not paastors. Change b4 daddy freeze catches you. God bless you
na hushpuppy and co started all these money flaunting rubbish oo
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by tobi463(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
this guy is just a yahoo boy, no pastor will show off money just like dat and evn post on social media ..... Only yahoo boys i know doin dat
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by brownhawk: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Amhappy:
Okay. God don bless his ministry.
say wetin?
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
bolanto24:
Don't wanna judge any man of God.

God help us oo.

If you truly believe any of these charlatans is a man of god then you really need god's help.
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
bolanto24:
Don't wanna judge any man of God.
God help us oo.
what do you mean by man of God
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by benedictac(f): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
dainformant:

Sharing photos of his new car via his Facebook page, he wrote; "na one life I get I no get another one, I just bought this one now, Grace"...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/nigerian-pastor-acquires-new-ride-flaunts-bundle-of-money.html

He has said it all. Na one life him get. coz he knows where he's going. there's life in heaven that I know.
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
I just don't know what message he's passing to his members.
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
...yahoo boy loading
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Dasherz:
bluntboy have you seen this?

My dear, that is what the Christian ministry has been reduced to. A laughing stock.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Whoeppme(m): 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
RICH BOY. WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY?

I BELIEVE SAY EVEN SOME 45YEARS GROWN UP MEN MONEY JOIN INSIDE THIS MONEY WEY THIS SMALLY CARRY SO!!! grin grin grin

BUT WETIN CONCERN ME grin
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by odinga1of: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
dyadeleye:
Hmmmmmmmm...
Everything based on forrmat...it's well in Jesus name

yes o bro..... gone are those days........ u tell client say u get consignment box........... now the format is legit and use ur brain. �������������������
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
RaptorX:
That is the nose he uses in sniffing out magas
cheesy
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Dareabiala(m): 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Lilchilz:
stupid bloqqers everywhere
Dis is anthony
He's a G boy
He's client just pay him $5200
He bouqht that camry #750k
He still av pendinq transactions
Bros e be like say you sabi this guy...
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by noskcid(m): 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Jeremiah 2:8 The priests said not, Where is the LORD? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit
Ecclesiastes 1:2 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity. Ecclesiastes 1:14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Even small boys kwa? This pastor work for Naija is becoming very lucrative and seriously serious o...

1 Like

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by shineeye1: 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
In this fast fleeting World where we are all uncertain of the particulars of our departure, there is no studied or taught Christian who would give self to any form of frivolous fantacies or extravagance.

This theology is the bedrock and foundation of every true religion.

We have been taught by ageless, changeless scriptures that once our needs have been met, we are to shun fantasies of our puffed minds and speedily apply surpluses to ministering to countless credible deprived souls in dire need ( not on silly godless flamboyance or vain glory.)

Know it or not, all Wealth is leased, none is free hold. Accounts must be rendered in due time to the Almighty Lessor.

There is no clearer definition of IDOLATRY than the use of Wealth to servicing indulgences instead of for meeting needs, production and charity.
We know no other justification for the condemnation of the biblical rich man other than his misunderstanding and misapplication of wealth.

Riches is a blessing , except to the godless.
It is impossible for the rich of this world to enter Paradise. Until the Carmel passes through the eye of a needle, the rich (of this world) cannot be saved.
Be rich rather towards God.
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by akigbemaru: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Congregation right now be like....... grin
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by joe4real12: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
owomida1:
Stupid boy.
Clever boy you mean to say
He's really taking his share of tithe n offering.

But deceiving people in God's name is what I'm vehemently against.
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by owomida1: 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
joe4real12:

Clever boy you mean to say
He's really taking his share of tithe n offering.

But deceiving people in God's name is what I'm vehemently against.

Flaunting the cash is my problem . If he likes he shd milk the state dry.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by GENTLETEE(m): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Why draw undue attention? Wisdom is profitable to direct!!!
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
dainformant:
see more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/nigerian-pastor-acquires-new-ride-flaunts-bundle-of-money.html

from the pictures and poster the guy look more like an entertainer, who organized miracle shows every Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Caseless: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2017
Christianity ehn...

1 Like

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by DeistSlayer: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
Disgusting rat. Typical Nigerians worshipping the affluent, vile and mindless.
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by vexing(m): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
This one na naija used car nah
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Alayoks: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
issokay
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by sirfee(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I don't even know what to comment.
Sirfee come and see pastorpreneur...
grin Pastorpreneurship is the best....religion and scam are like 5 and 6.

How was your day?When are we gonna establish ours?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by babapressy(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) by Jkvivi2020: 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
everybody want to be pastors even children using vodoo, devilish means to acquire powers. this rat don catch mugu's .very soon children we be all over the churches as pastors why so many adults go fall plenty mugu.that is the real truth take it or leave it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was Tempted In The Church $$, And I Did This. / Catholic Church Notice About Keeping Of Phones, Wallets, Handbags Goes Viral / What Will Be The Fate Of Samuel Akinbodunse, Now That Buhari Has Won?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.