Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank (10497 Views)

National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & / Nationwide Entry Level Vacancy At The United Nations Office On Drugs And Crime / Capital Express Assurance Ltd Nationwide Entry-level Job Vacancies-26 Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by Sunnysteve009(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
I just got my invite now, my location is bauchi state and am schedule for interview at abuja, God I thank you ooo...
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by Evegreen: 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
BossladySophie:
URGENT NATIONWIDE RECRUITMENT NIGERIA
Our Client, a leading Financial Institution is urgently looking to engage the services of Digital Geeks nationwide (NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, SOUTH WEST, LAGOS).

JOB DESCRIPTION
 Digital geeks will activate customers on the mobile banking platform and grow the customer base.
 Digital Geeks will need to be sharp-witted, eloquent, confident, courteous, smart, charming and tech savvy.

The role is a contract role to be renewed based on performance

QUALIFICATIONS

 ONLY fresh graduates with BSC/HND/OND need to apply.
 ONLY candidates within the age range of 21-32

Please attach the following documents to your email application-
*Valid means of ID
*Birth certificate
*NYSC Certificate (optional for ONLY OND Holders)
*Educational Certificate
* CV

Interviews will commence on the 30th of October 2017 for shortlisted candidates.
Applicants should send their CVs to: resumes@kimberly-ryan.net using the job title and your current location (State) as the subject of the mail.

If you do not meet the above requirements, please DO NOT apply.

Can one still apply as at now?
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by colossus91(m): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
got an invite, to go to enugu am in ebonyi,was to go on saturday bt they rescheduled for tuesday due to election!!
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by colossus91(m): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
EMUK:
i jst got a mail changing my interview date to 7th
me too am in ebonyi tho!
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by Beress(m): 6:41am On Nov 02, 2017
EMUK:
i jst got a mail changing my interview date to 7th

Pls which state did u apply from... I mean the location u put in your subject line
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by Welcomme: 6:51am On Nov 02, 2017
Sunnysteve009:
I just got my invite now, my location is bauchi state and am schedule for interview at abuja, God I thank you ooo...
Congrats bro.. Was Kimberly or workforce that invited you? I applied too and haven't gotten an invite
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by Sunnysteve009(m): 7:01am On Nov 02, 2017
Welcomme:
Congrats bro.. Was Kimberly or workforce that invited you? I applied too and haven't gotten an invite
check ur e-mail, the invite came through email and not sms. so check ur e-mail if you have not done that.
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by Welcomme: 7:06am On Nov 02, 2017
Sunnysteve009:
check ur e-mail, the invite came through email and not sms. so check ur e-mail if you have not done that.
I don check tire.. U applied when it was posted here or through another means? When is the interview date?
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by Sunnysteve009(m): 7:39am On Nov 02, 2017
Welcomme:
I don check tire.. U applied when it was posted here or through another means? When is the interview date?
I applied when it was posted here, interview date 4th at abuja.
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 02, 2017
colossus91:

me too am in ebonyi tho!
plz hala me via this number 08033112606, lets rub minds.
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by WhiteLavender(f): 7:43am On Nov 02, 2017
I think mine is on Monday, got a bcc for 8am then the one directed to me was 1pm. I couldn't understand which was mine cause they kind of copied alot of people for the 1pm and also copied me for 8am though it was directed at someone else. Everything was just jumbled up.
Anyway, I'm just relieved I won't have to go to Lagos for the interview today Since it's been changed to my state.
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by abdoullerh: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
You people need to understand that workforce is entirely different frim kimberly ryan. If you get invite its probably from workforce. Please stop confusing people.
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by Beress(m): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
abdoullerh:
You people need to understand that workforce is entirely different frim kimberly ryan. If you get invite its probably from workforce. Please stop confusing people.

I doubt if they are different!

The email was sent with Kimberly Ryan.net while at the end of the mail u hav this...

Warn regards!

Vivian Ugo

HR Consultant
(Workforce Management)
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Beress:

I doubt if they are different!

The email was sent with Kimberly Ryan.net while at the end of the mail u hav this...

Warn regards!

Vivian Ugo

HR Consultant
(Workforce Management)

The 'workforce management' should be the department/unit. They coy is KR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
BossladySophie:
URGENT NATIONWIDE RECRUITMENT NIGERIA
Our Client, a leading Financial Institution is urgently looking to engage the services of Digital Geeks nationwide (NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, SOUTH WEST, LAGOS).

JOB DESCRIPTION
 Digital geeks will activate customers on the mobile banking platform and grow the customer base.
 Digital Geeks will need to be sharp-witted, eloquent, confident, courteous, smart, charming and tech savvy.

The role is a contract role to be renewed based on performance

QUALIFICATIONS

 ONLY fresh graduates with BSC/HND/OND need to apply.
 ONLY candidates within the age range of 21-32

Please attach the following documents to your email application-
*Valid means of ID
*Birth certificate
*NYSC Certificate (optional for ONLY OND Holders)
*Educational Certificate
* CV

Interviews will commence on the 30th of October 2017 for shortlisted candidates.
Applicants should send their CVs to: resumes@kimberly-ryan.net using the job title and your current location (State) as the subject of the mail.

If you do not meet the above requirements, please DO NOT apply.

Thank you, BossSophie for being such a wonderful HR. Talk of Beauty and Brain, good diction and eloquence...

Please tell your colleague that the writing skill I possess is actually a huge plus and not a minus.

I was battling with a serious headache during the interview. However, it was an awesome experience in the FBN PH.

PS: I'll work on keeping eye contact more. I noticed that today.
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by Beress(m): 12:29am On Nov 03, 2017
BUSYBRAIN2:

Thank you, BossSophie for being such a wonderful HR. Talk of Beauty and Brain, good diction and eloquence...

Please tell your colleague that the writing skill I possess is actually a huge plus and not a minus.

I was battling with a serious headache during the interview. However, it was an awesome experience in the FBN PH.

Congratulations!

Pls can u tell us more about the interview?.. Was it written or oral and what are the questions like
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by Ejieke(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Myn was supposed 2b on sat bt got rescheduled to 7th...Will b going from Abia, any1 from my area pls quote... Good luck 2 us
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ejieke:
Myn was supposed 2b on sat bt got rescheduled to 7th...Will b going from Abia, any1 from my area pls quote... Good luck 2 us
i will be going from umuahia..scroll up my contact is there.
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by Ejieke(m): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
EMUK:
i will be going from umuahia..scroll up my contact is there.
Got u, talk leta
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by colossus91(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
who is going from ebonyi ??
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
I got the invitation through sms which reffered me to check my e-mail, but I couldn't see any of the message on my e-mail. Pls the interview venue that was sent to me is Ibadan at challange area but time and date was not stated there. Can anyone with this venue kindly help me with the date and time. My e-mail is (Lummyjames@gmail.com) thanks
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by Lemmy28: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
lummexD:
I got the invitation through sms which reffered me to check my e-mail, but I couldn't see any of the message on my e-mail. Pls the interview venue that was sent to me is Ibadan at challange area but time and date was not stated there. Can anyone with this venue kindly help me with the date and time. My e-mail is (Lummyjames@gmail.com) thanks

We are in the same shoes.this is a very bad error on their part. Please let me know if you eventually get a way around this. I also received and SMS referring Mr to my email. Unfortunately the email is currently no where to be found. How I will know the date and time of the interview, I am yet to know.
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by BossladySophie: 8:50am On Nov 04, 2017
BUSYBRAIN2:

Sorry about the headache, I hope you feel better now.

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by bodmas119(m): 9:59am On Nov 04, 2017
pls help, I got message this morning through SMS which they referred me to check details on my e-mail, Monday 6th is my interview at challenge Ibadan but time is not stipulated.....I haven't got any email regard to that.
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by embodiment: 10:18am On Nov 04, 2017
Kindly drop the email address used in your application
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by embodiment: 10:18am On Nov 04, 2017
bodmas119:
pls help, I got message this morning through SMS which they referred me to check details on my e-mail, Monday 6th is my interview at challenge Ibadan but time is not stipulated.....I haven't got any email regard to that.
embodiment:
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by BUSYBRAIN2(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
BossladySophie:

I'm totally fine now.

Many thanks
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by bodmas119(m): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2017
Olabodefalaye@gmail.com
embodiment:
Olabodefalaye@gmail.com
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by Welcomme: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
BossladySophie:

Thank you sis for this great opportunity. But what could have happened that I wasn't invited. I adhered strictly to all the info u gave when applying and applied the very day u posted using Kaduna State as my location but when they were sending invite, I didn't receive any invite. Was really sad as I met all the requirement cuz I am just 25 years old. I learnt the interview was held today. Pls will they call another batch for the interview. Thanks.
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by purplejuli: 5:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
please i need more detail concerning the role of "First bank digital geek"
what is the job role like?
Those that av gone for the interview please what was it like?
Re: Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank by bodmas119(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
[quote author=embodiment post=62060941][/quote] I haven't got email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interview At Federal Polytechnic, Ekowe, Bayelsa State / LAFARGE: Recruitment 2013 / Abia State University (ABSU) Recruitment 2017 (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.