Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

I Am Not Your Leader But Healing You To Return To Worship Of Kings And Elders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Your Leader But Healing You To Return To Worship Of Kings And Elders (365 Views)

"Imam Of Peace" At It Again,comes For Malaysia Leader But Malaysians Shut Him Up / Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose / Tinubu Is My Leader But I Will Never Decamp To APC – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

I Am Not Your Leader But Healing You To Return To Worship Of Kings And Elders by KingSango(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
Greetings,

My lineage is Ifa and my family a long line of priests and priestesses. I am Ejiogbe the healer, and yes I fight constantly with the Ajogun because I have the light and I use it to heal the people. I am not afraid of anyone and I know that life is eternal. I am a powerful spiritual warrior. My bloodline is royalty, descended from theEastern Congo under the rulership of the Omu Kama of Bunyoro Kitara.

If Nigerians understand what Sango is you would worship Sango the Irunmole of Fire. West Africa would rise as a series of empires that would protect and provide for you if you made offerings and showed devotion to Sango.

I like President Buhari he is a strong president. The Nigerian Army respects Pres. Buhari because he is a war hero. The president has put himself in harm's way, fighting in the bush, and being entrenched with his soldiers he commanded, so the Nigerians soldiers will fight for Buhari. The Nigerians soldiers would not fight for Jonathan the same way, although I believe Jonathan was a good man but the soldiers are very picky about who they will fight for. Nigeria must respect their soldiers and honor those who will protect you from a world of nasty people that want to destroy you and enslave your children. I believe Buhari must serve for life. Mugabe must serve for life. Yoweri Museveni must serve for life. Africans must only allow soldiers to lead your nations because enemies will not respect a none warrior. The soldiers will not fight for a leader who has not fought. We must protect the sacred stools and traditions of Africa. All of Diaspora must protect the sacred civilization of the light. We must not allow Africa to fall again because this time we might not get back up. Do you want to be a slave forever?

These are the words of the Irunmole Sango for you today. A message for you to take to heart. Intent, offering and devotion are needed to raise up West African hegemony. Ase, Love Sango.

Learn to grow food and feed your family, start a shop, learn a craft skill and build an Earth home:

http://feedyourselfandyourfamily..com/2016/06/african-gardening-for-life-repatriation.html

Naija Newspapers: Today's The Vanguard Newspaper Headlines [26 October, 2017] / Gov. Ugwuanyi Reiterates Commitment To Make Enugu Tourism Hub / 'fight Against Boko Haram Insurgents Coming To An End.