Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

What Habit Do You Have That You Want To Drop ? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Habit Do You Have That You Want To Drop ? (761 Views)

Difficult To Revisit Unedited Historical Threads, But I Want To Drop This Here: / What Habit Do You Have That You Want To Drop ? / What Habit Do You Have That You Want To Drop ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Habit Do You Have That You Want To Drop ? by Qsscruz(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
There are wide range of mannerisms we indulge in, some have negative effects on our general wellbeing while others are simply harmless. What is the habit do you want to get rid of ? Drop your comment and who knows, you may get tips on how to stop it..

Re: What Habit Do You Have That You Want To Drop ? by Mclovin4(m): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
I love breaking up relationship, how do i stop that?
Re: What Habit Do You Have That You Want To Drop ? by Florblu(f): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2017
Cyber-bullying
Re: What Habit Do You Have That You Want To Drop ? by Xone3(f): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Mclovin4:
I love breaking up relationship, how do i stop that?
Really
Re: What Habit Do You Have That You Want To Drop ? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
Smoking all sorts of ill sh1t..
Re: What Habit Do You Have That You Want To Drop ? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2018
Being too nice to people.

(1) (Reply)

Ecstasy As Ooni Of Ife Arrives Brazil, Visits African Religious Gatherings / Beyond North Sentinel: Here Are 5 Other Isolated Tribes In The World / The Greatest Oba In Benin Kingdom History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.