Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter (2546 Views)

4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista / Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures / TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by BUHARIjubrin: 6:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
Seems the acclaimed youth leader is coming to terms with the reality on ground

1 Like

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by BUHARIjubrin: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hire this goon at your own peril cheesy

15 Likes

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by BUHARIjubrin: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
cheesy

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by nwabobo: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
BUHARIjubrin:

grin grin grin grin

Dude is as unstable as the North wind.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by BUHARIjubrin: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
Which kind yeye youth leader dey happy say his party members are decamping to another political party undecided

20 Likes

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by anibi9674: 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
I don't knw wakirike people to be unstable as this guy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by Exclusive32: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
He looks more like Yoruba man.

17 Likes

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by GuyWise(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
The afonja guy just the jump from one political party to another....

can't remember how many party he has jumped this year alone..... he will soon start supporting atiku he once said was of no use to him

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by FarahAideed: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
Abeg he should remain in ADPA because any party he joins loses elections ooo

15 Likes

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by Nebuzaradan: 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin
TonyeBarcanista grin grin grin grin

Omenka your boy don start ooo grin

expect a lengthy article on why pdp is the best thing after my fiancée grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by PapalsBull(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
[s]
BUHARIjubrin:
[/s]
Dude must have been giving you sleepless nights reason why you keep monitoring him grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by PapalsBull(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
[s]
Nebuzaradan:
grin

[/s]
Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by PapalsBull(m): 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
[s]
Exclusive32:
He looks more like Yoruba man.
GuyWise:
The afonja guy just the jump from one political party to another....

can't remember how many party he has jumped this year alone..... he will soon start supporting atiku he once said was of no use to him
[/s]
I can see afonja and Yoruba are giving you guys heart attack cheesy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by BUHARIjubrin: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
grin

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by jerryunit48: 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
Should we blast him or have pity on him?

2 Likes

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by GuyWise(m): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
PapalsBull:
I can see afonja and Yoruba are giving you guys heart attack cheesy.
No one is having any heart attack, just stating the obvious fact.

5 Likes

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by idu1(m): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by obi4eze(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by Isoko1stSon(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
I Said it Bfr, Tonye Is A political Pros.ti tu**

I Am Isoko1stSon I Am Bck

11 Likes

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by Penaldo: 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
Nigeria politics is not even stable. Some of you bashing Barcanista are just envious of the guy's advancement. I saw a thread where he was received by a former minister, I am sure most of you are not even known by a former local chief.

All Politicians are the same... Let the young man be

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by capatainrambo: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
lol

ure like vermin guy remain there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by aieromon(m): 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
The game of politics is about interest, interest ranges from that of the overall populace, a group of people, individuals etc. A close look at both the ruling APC, the Sheriff factional PDP and that of the victorious Markafi camp clearly point to the interest they all represent- The Political Elite

When you look at both the PDP and APC constitutions, they clearly tilt to favor the political elite in both parties. In fact, it is difficult (if not impossible) for an outsider to emerge candidate through a transparent process without the dictate of political gladiators or godfathers in both parties. These aspirants emerge candidates, win elections and continue to protect the same interest of the elitist group. Hence, the phrase, "All of them are the same".

Before the launch of APDA on June 5, 2017, I was of the opinion that the party is neither a PDP fall-back or a plan B for the Markafi camp, the judgement has clearly given the APDA an opportunity to affirm what they stand for as a party.

The APDA, unlike the APC and PDP, has a constitution that surrenders power to their the people. This is a party whose constitution erode delegate system to entrench direct primary system that will see all members of the party to partake in the election of party leaders, candidates and other elective representative.

The APDA as a party allows for a minimum of 25% elective and appointive slots of members of Youth age (18-35) in all public and party offices. It further state a minimum of 30% for women and 5% for people living with disabilities.

Why then should Nigeria people, youths and women continue to waste their time, resources and votes on the parties (APC, PDP) and factions (Sheriff and Markafi) that only protect the interest of the political elite at the expense of the common man?

I am very happy that PDP crises has settled and PDP political heavyweights will concentrate on their party. I am very happy that the Nigeria electorates will now have the privilege to discern that APDA as a party means business.

One truth we must tell ourselves is that, whether Markafi or Sheriff, PDP is DEAD!!! It has gone 6 feet in the Northwest, it is hopeless in the Northeast, it is the equivalent of Ebola in the Southwest, in the Southeast Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB calls the shot even when PDP controls government (due to the fact that APC is/was no option). In the Southsouth, the governments in power are as incompetent as the government at the center, the story is not different in the Northcentral.

The ruling APC has failed but the only option for Nigeria in 2019 is to embrace a party that they can be active stakeholders in determining candidates for elective positions, so as to have emergence of leaders whose loyalty will be to the Nigeria people not the political elite.

We are STRONGER TOGETHER!!!

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria
Tonye is the National Coordinator of APDA Youth Frontier, the Youth group of the Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA)

shared on Palmchat

https://www.nairaland.com/3916918/congratulations-makarfi-pdp-dead

1 Like

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 26, 2017
The guy is a wind vane grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by leofab(f): 1:28am On Oct 26, 2017
Wind vane indeed..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by Atiku2019: 2:10am On Oct 26, 2017
I Love his zeal smiley
Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by 9japrof(m): 6:08am On Oct 26, 2017
That's how the average politician in Nigeria is, the dude is warming up to be the next big rouge in Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by izombie(m): 6:21am On Oct 26, 2017
He will jump and jump but one day him go jump into one that will make him a governor or senator and some of you here would still be here typing rubbish.
Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by EternalTruths: 6:59am On Oct 26, 2017
izombie:
He will jump and jump but one day him go jump into one that will make him a governor or senator and some of you here would still be here typing rubbish.

Not possible, except the people love you. And in the case of Tonyebarcanista, people don't really like him.

1 Like

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by BUHARIjubrin: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Where's is tonyebarcanista cool

1 Like

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by BUHARIjubrin: 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
This is a disservice to one's paymasters.

1 Like

Re: See What Tonyebarcanista Just Posted On Twitter by ratcockoduduwa: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Will Be WORLD'S BIGGEST CITY By 2090s With 88 Million People / Exposed: Corona Virus A Blessing In Disguise / RantHQ And Matters Arising:—— Charles Ogbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.