Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Ladies What Is The Essence Of Sugar Daddy When You Know You Must Marry One Day? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies What Is The Essence Of Sugar Daddy When You Know You Must Marry One Day? (641 Views)

‘Marry One, Marry All’ — Omosuwa Triplets Share Marriage Hopes / Ladies What Will You Do In This Situation? / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Is The Essence Of Sugar Daddy When You Know You Must Marry One Day? by Omuneizzy6(m): 12:02am On Oct 26, 2017
Just as we all know one good turn deseeve another, this is strickly for ladies alone, what is the need for sugar daddies when you know fully well that some day a man must take you as a husband, please ladies lets hear those important points about sugar daddy.
Re: Ladies What Is The Essence Of Sugar Daddy When You Know You Must Marry One Day? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
some people are not patient, and them Iphone 6 and Brazilian hair arent gonna buy themselves....so sugar daddy are there to help these lazy deluded women in getting what they dont deserve (or arent able to provide for themselves)

what you wrote is silly because you are making it seem like a lady who had a sugar daddy cannot marry any longer....or what? sugar daddy is just the same as BF, the only difference is that one is courted because of money, the other because of attraction....but BOTH probably wont be her husband.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Is The Essence Of Sugar Daddy When You Know You Must Marry One Day? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
some people are not patient, and them Iphone 6 and Brazilian hair arent gonna buy themselves....so sugar daddy are there to help these lazy deluded women in getting what they dont deserve (or arent able to provide for themselves)

what you wrote is silly because you are making it seem like a lady who had a sugar daddy cannot marry any longer....or what? sugar daddy is just the same as BF, the only difference is that one is courted because of money, the other because of attraction....but BOTH probably wont be her husband.

This is the comment I was waiting for. You've broken it down for them, I know a girl that had sugar daddy from secondary school, and right now She's happily married with a kid, and is doing well, in fact because we be childhood friends I was shocked this is the first time I will see her act so matured and nice.
Re: Ladies What Is The Essence Of Sugar Daddy When You Know You Must Marry One Day? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
pcguru1:

This is the comment I was waiting for. You've broken it down for them, I know a girl that had sugar daddy from secondary school, and right now She's happily married with a kid, and is doing well, in fact because we be childhood friends I was shocked this is the first time I will see her act so matured and nice.

AMEN!
some of them even have their sugar daddy chip in to help with their wedding ceremony (like a goodbye token), lol!

(1) (Reply)

WOMEN SHOES CLOSEOUT SALES(Wholesale Buyers Only- pix attached) / My Wife Wants To Kill Me With Children, Man Tells Court / Remberance Of A Fellow Nairalander A Friend And A Brother And An Icon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.