Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Open Letter To The Islam For Muslims Section - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Letter To The Islam For Muslims Section (431 Views)

Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi / Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza / We Need Christians Section On Nairaland Too, Not Only Islam-For-Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Open Letter To The Islam For Muslims Section by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 26, 2017
I don’t know if I should blame Nairaland for the glitch but I was about to post there and was asked to accept the declaration again.

Being a law student I decided to read closer before I acquiesced again.

I have to accept that there is no God by Allah.

Now, let’s discuss the Jurisprudence of this. Why don’t you say that I should accept there is no God but God? Why must you type Allah? I need you to asks yourselves why from the depths of your soul.

If Allah means God in Arabic then is the language you write it in all that important?

I want to use the theory that we’re all Muslims to back of my assertion that there is no need for you to specifically use the Arabic word for God as part of the declaration. The same goes for the rest of the Arabic used in the declaration.

I need a consensus on whether you worship God or Arabic?

If you worship God, then please write that There is no God but God. If you must use Allah then please, since this is a Nigerian website, use the Nigerian names for God i.e “There is no God but Abasi” or “There is no God but Osanobua” or “There is no God but Olorun.”

Which is more important to you? Worshipping God or holding Arabic identity above your own indigenous identity?

This topic is open to all please. Use logic, law, scripture to back up your argument. Should be interesting.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Islam For Muslims Section by BayLord01(m): 2:00am On Oct 26, 2017
Is that the loudest wailing you can do?

You still want to Christianize Islam section and cry foul like CAN

Guy, hug the nearest transformer pls

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Islam For Muslims Section by Greene66: 2:06am On Oct 26, 2017
Lol..

The fact there is even a special section for Muslim is just uncalled for. There shouldnt be a special section in the first place let alone forcing people to swear some silly oath.

Please create a section for the Traditionalists, the atheists, Hindu Worshippers and the River Worshippers and add the oath in each section..

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The Islam For Muslims Section by Amberon11: 3:49am On Oct 26, 2017
You don't even have sense.
BayLord01:
Is that the loudest wailing you can do?

You still want to Christianize Islam section and cry foul like CAN

Guy, hug the nearest transformer pls
Re: Open Letter To The Islam For Muslims Section by Seun(m): 4:07am On Oct 26, 2017

(1)

Titus On Tithe Fighting & The Likes..! / How To Catch Cold Callers / We Have Got To Change Our Attitude Towards Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.