Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,629 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Easy Healthy Yam Porridge Made With Tomatoes And Fish - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Easy Healthy Yam Porridge Made With Tomatoes And Fish (1590 Views)

The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos / Try This Yam Porridge Recipe And Thank Me Later / See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Healthy Yam Porridge Made With Tomatoes And Fish by vinegurl(f): 2:31am On Oct 26, 2017
Yam porridge is popular staple food in Nigerian made with white yam; it can be prepared with palm oil or with tomatoes and bell peppers. The addition of peppers and tomatoes help to redden it hence give it a delicious creamy texture which is loved by both young and old. A healthy way to make yam porridge is to incorporate it with some leafy greens.

Yam porridge can be prepared with fish, beef or chicken or without any of the listed protein. To achieve this creamy yam porridge, you will have to cook your yam a little bit longer to become tender or simply use a potato masher to mash some of the yam cubes especially when the liquid is too much.

See how to make this Nigerian Healthy yam porridge with tomato sauce and fish.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Female Cook / Shark Energy Drink For Sale / Do U Know The History Of Jolof Is From Gambia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.