Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,976 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo (10938 Views)

The Monitor Lizard Governor Ben Ayade Caught While On Inspection / Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar / Governor Ayade Gives SUVs To Traditional Rulers Today At CICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 10:01am On Oct 26, 2017
Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State donates N2million to families of policemen killed by Navy during the May 30th clash in Calabar. The governor made the donation yesterday through the state Commissioner of Police, Mr Hafiz Inuwa.

The deadly clash between the two security agencies left at least three police officers dead after being sparked by a disagreement between a police traffic officer and a naval officer at a traffic light in Akim neighbourhood, downtown Calabar.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/wife-slain-police-officer-killed-navy-gets-n2million-governor-ayade-photo.html

Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by iamJ(m): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2017
hmmm that woman has hips, she will find husband fast lipsrsealed

Rip to the dead

who is the man collecting the money self, all these family people sha

They can bully the wives, well i trust the wife i will marry sha grin grin grin

#No Filter Attitude

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 26, 2017
the man with secura head will be like see money latter make the woman give me my share . grin

RIP to the dead
Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
After booking space, I don't know what to do with the space again. Land for sale..
Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by Secretgis: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
Eeyah good hearted people..Nicki minaj dey Learn work oooh this lady get breast die [url=]http://newzpotter..com.ng/2017/10/shes-got-front-emily-ratajkowski.html?m=1[/url]
Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by Olaniyi53(m): 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
take care
Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
Good
Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by superior494(m): 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
okay good one

Always check my signature for your professional business plan
Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by ducksoup: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Crass nonsense. A simple nemesis caught up with the useless policeman and government is compensating his family.

All the civilians the late husband maimed and killed who compensated their families?

If I was god...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by mindurbiz(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
PLEASE NIGERIA POLICE NEVER HEAR ABOUT CASHLESS POLICY

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by Jaabioro(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
An avoidable crisis,that cause life pain.,
Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
N2million is small; this young widow should have been given more.
Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by jbnm: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
good gesture from d governor.
Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by Marcelinho(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2017
okay
Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by aku626(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Smh shameful forces of Nigeria nice gesture by the Governor how did they come to the figure though I hope his children get sponsored by the Federal govt till tertiary
Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by DopeBoss(m): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
JohnXcel:
N2million is small; this young widow should have been given more.
See Ya Mouth Lyk 2million Is Small ..In Dis Buhari Regime.. Well Lemme Come And Be Goingundecided
Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by DopeBoss(m): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
kolani8:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
Instead Of You To At Least Show Concern For The Dead PoliceMen, You're Here Talkin Abt Mtn Free Airtime And Data.. Naija And Awoof Be Lyk 5&6undecided Smh!!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by 2lateBiafra: 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2017
Eyya ,so now he will get a befitting burial, RI....P
Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
DopeBoss:
See Ya Mouth Lyk 2million Is Small ..In Dis Buhari Regime.. Well Lemme Come And Be Goingundecided
Na the economy gan gan make me talk say the amount small na! You no see how 'family members' don cover the money already? That 2m no fit even build self contain (except for village).
That money small.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by Pat081: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
D Money is too small d head of the family will take , brothers and sisters of d man too

1 Like

Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by Pat081: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
Bros dat is d only thing u c 1st abi ? God is looking for u but is true u talk
iamJ:

Rip to the dead

#No Filter Attitude
Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by delugajackson: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
Appreciable. But rather too late.
Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by AlienRobot: 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
If there not able to give them his life back, the whole charade doesn't worth it
Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
iamJ:

Rip to the dead

#No Filter Attitude
I'm seriously serious, I don't just like you not just because you brag alot but you're freaking stupid

1 Like

Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by guiddoti: 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
Una don expose de wuma to anoda denja wit 2metres
Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by adatemi: 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
I can see her in-laws asking her to leave the kids and money with them.
Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by naijalo: 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Re: Governor Ben Ayade Gives N2million To Wife Of Slain Police Officer. Photo by Ejytex(m): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
But dis guy dey vex oooo see em black glass like blind dude

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Chairman Opposes Akeredolu On Marijuana, Denies Trip To Thailand / Kano Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement: Security Beefed Up In The State / Buhari Embarks On Eighth Foreign Trip In Five Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.