Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC (41671 Views)

Danjuma Yahaya Alli: Man Dies On Top Of Lady During Sex Romp In Abuja Hotel / Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by ChangeIsCostant: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2017
The Cross River State police command yesterday paraded 72 robbery, murder, kidnapped and raped suspects at the state headquarters. Over 100 fire-arms recovered from suspected criminal elements.

The state commissioner of Police, Hafiz M. Inuwa, who paraded the suspects at Police headquarters in Calabar on Wednesday, said his men also recovered 116 guns including two (GPMG)General purpose machine guns, 537 lives cartridges and cash.

One of the suspects, Obiugo Nnoli, who took his lover to a hotel and she died in mysterious circumstance said that he was only trying to secure a loan and their meeting was only to discuss modalities for him to get her the loan. The suspect who is a married man said; “I have known Elizabeth for about five years and I only want to secure a loan from LAPO microfinance Bank before she suddenly collapsed in the hotel room”.

It was gathered that the deceased named Elizabeth Friday was alleged to be three months pregnant and died during sex romp with her lover.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/married-man-whose-lover-died-hotel-paraded-along-others-calabar-photo.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by RZArecta(m): 10:38am On Oct 26, 2017
If the police can conduct an autopsy for Tagbo, what stops them from conducting one on this lady to find out if she died due to natural circumstances. Justice is really for the super rich in Nigeria

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by sarrki(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2017
I hope pmb won't be blamed for this ?
Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2017
The suspect who is a married man said; “I have known Elizabeth for about five years and I only want to secure a loan from LAPO microfinance Bank before she suddenly collapsed in the hotel room”.
Mr. Obiugo kom again abeg undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by sarrki(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2017
RZArecta:
If the police can conduct an autopsy for Tagbo, what stops them from conducting one on this lady to find out if she died due to unnatural circumstances. Justice is really for the super rich in Nigeria

This engine is always on overheating mode

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by sarrki(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

Chief wailer I sight you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by sarrki(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

How is the wailing going on the other side

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2017
sarrki:
I hope pmb won't be blamed for this ?
The kind of bad luck that follows the man called Buhari is too much angry angry

Buhari you will never go unpunished angry

6 Likes

Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by Evablizin(f): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2017
Okay
Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2017
sarrki:

Chief wailer I sight you
sarrki:

How is the wailing going on the other side
You hardly peep whenever Maina's case is been mentioned, why??

15 Likes

Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by sarrki(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You hardly peep whenever Maina's case is been mentioned, why??

Its all propaganda and conspiracy

Baba will act by Tuesday next week

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2017
sarrki:

So baba na actor now?

29 Likes

Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by sarrki(m): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
So baba na actor now?

You will see change of cabinet before 1st December

Technocrats will be brought on board

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2017
sarrki:

You will see change of cabinet before 1st December

Technocrats will be brought on board
Believe me bro, you will give "I Go Die, Gordons, Basket mouth, Akpos dem a run for their money if you enter entrainment industry

18 Likes

Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by mindurbiz(m): 12:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Na wa ooooooooo
Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by paradigmshift(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
prove to me that you are man enough, harder harder. una go hear word

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by Penalty82(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
“I have known Elizabeth for about five years and I only want to secure a loan from LAPO microfinance Bank before she suddenly collapsed in the hotel room”.

I can't take this bitter lie.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by ThatFairGuy: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by ezana1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Calabar my calabar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by nairavsdollars(f): 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
All these ammunitions they collected will end up in their hands again courtesy of Nigeria Police

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by DopeBoss(m): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
Died After Sex Rompembarassed .. Just Imagine On Judgement Day
LORD: my daughter wat killed u?
BITCH: excess Dick intake.. Smhundecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by AHCB: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wonder why the dude whose lover died in a hotel was paraded with harden criminals. For fvck sake, dude might even be innocent. If the police were smart they would have carried out an autopsy to know the cause of her death instead assuming the guy killed his lover.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by adetes: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
These amunitions hen no b here o

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by AntiWailer: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
arghhhh
Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by buffalowings: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
sarrki:

Wao
Your zombiesm has no cure angry sad

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by michaelisaiah: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hmmm Abeg weiting be these

Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by bidexolumanish(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
ezana1:
Calabar my calabar
eyen ina ,abadie
Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by martolux(m): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
she come discuss loan issues for your hotel room....chai! undecided... some impending evils can actually be averted...Who am I to judge
Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by AishaBuhari: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
sarrki:

Baba keeps disgracing himself and all you do is defend him... Which makes you sound insane...

Fact:
Baba is not worth defending... Stop fooling yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Lover Died After Sex Romp In Hotel Paraded With Others In Calabar. PIC by naijamafioso: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
But is the man an armed robber too?

contact my signature for free bitcoins

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Man Arrested In Lagos With Elephant Tusks N494 Million Worth (Photos) / EndSars: We Have Received Reports Of Crimes - ICC Prosecutor, Fatou Bensouda / Frustrated Yahoo Boy Rain Abuses On Lover Who Refused To ‘invest’ Her Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.