Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother (69126 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by mechanics(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Too bad, they must be brought to book?
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by TemmyTee82(f): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
ArchangeLucifer:
It is the Lord's my doing. grin

This guy. Holy ghost fire on top of your head. cheesy
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by givenny(f): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
This world is turning into something else. God please have mercy on us
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Ivostony64: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
The content is incoherent with the subject. The subject said Catholic priest and the story said Catholic evangelist. Moreso, there is nothing like Catholic evangelist title in the catholic church.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by labelle123(f): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
just want to paint the church black from Catholic priest to Catholic evangelist

1 Like

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by swiperthefox: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A woman identified as Grace Nkanueko, who was allegedly being used by a Catholic priest who slept with her under his roof in Lagos has given birth. According to Hammid Bakare, a broadcast journalist, the woman was allegedly raped by her step brother who impregnated her before she was brought to Lagos by the Catholic priest.

The priest allegedly continued to sleep with the lady despite her condition and asked her to give out her child for a price after her delivery.

Read the full gist below as shared by the journalist who has now picked interest in the case.

Back to the case I talked about yesterday the one involving Abuse ,Rape and possibly child trafficking. I have written to the commissioner of police and I have been to the social welfare department where the illicit act is perpetrated further. Here's the gist.

A case was brought to my attention. there is this lady (aged BTW 19 and 21) that was a patient, from stories told, her step brother impregnated her (she was raped) and she was sent out of the village. A catholic evangelist brought her to Lagos and was having his way with her while she was still pregnant under his roof. She delivered through cs on Tue last week.

The Church priest and some other people are trying to convince this young lady to give out her child for a price
. She is really shattered because of all she has gone through. I believe that she should be assisted and not been deceived
to give out her child.

I am taking it upon myself to investigate this matter and help this young lady. From her story, her step mum and even the village has sent her away, which means she is basically on her own.

Please I need your assistance please hide my id I am available to answer questions.

I am currently waiting for the welfare officer now with a view to ensure the young and take her child aren't separated. The name of the hospital is MOTHER MARY CATHOLIC HOSPITAL on KAMORU ADEYEMI and OLUDEGUN STREETS, ire-akari estate Isolo. She is in the female ward. Her name is GRACE Nkanueko. The culprits are (Mr Jekpon-oghene Dukuye evangelist the doctors are Dr Chidinma Ejiofor and Dr Jane)

I have alerted the lagos state authority on Abuse and child rape.Presently the hospital officials are trying to take the girl and her child to an unknown destination.

I will also see to it that the culprits ( Evangelist Dukuye and Dr. Chidinma Ejiofor, and Dr . Jane gets apprehended.

Meanwhile, anyone out there who can help the mother and child with toiletries and stuffs to help her nurture her child would be appreciated.
Kind Regards

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/catholic-priest-allegedly-sleeps-woman-impregnated-step-brother-photo.html
Op well done! Your topic says a different thing than what the actual post was. Where in the body of your post does it state that a Catholic Priest raped her? Which one is Catholic Envangelist? There is nothing like that in the Catholic church. Don't misrepresent facts.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by GrandpaYung(m): 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
shocked shocked :oHuncle wehdone Sir
ArchangeLucifer:
It is the Lord's my doing. grin
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Revolva(m): 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
see all these women r the blame of all the temptation all these fathers go through...women r serpent just believe me
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by olabrad: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
Penalty82:

adetayo234 olabrad pls answer.

Lolz. I'm not Catholic, but i feel you are sounding desperate, and this is a sign of stupidity. What do you stand to gain by all these nonsense you are doing? If what they do in their church is not comfortable for you, why not face your own instead of wasting your life and destiny over another person's way of serving God?

Even if they worship Mary, are you the one losing? Why not leave God to judge? Boy, the only person yuou are bringing down here is yourself, because God didn't send you message to judge or accuse or condemn any church. It is not your busines, simple and short.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by mgbadike81: 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
nn
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by akigbemaru: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
iamleumas:
What is dis world turning into self?? Premature pregnancy among youths...... Now even on fruits as u can see..... Hmm mm speechless... Guys what do u think about dis??
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Iruosonobrugwhe: 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
i don find catholic priest name among culprits i no see...no name,no parish no diocese......abi na evangelist don turn fada?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
Lolz lolz congratulations to the Catholic priest.

he's just been busted..
If you can't handle it, leave it, it's not by force.
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Randy100: 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Poor journalism or just being controversial.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by erukujeje(m): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Catholic Priest or Evangelist? which one is it. @op you should get your facts right before posting. you should give us the name of the priest or evangelist, the parish and his picture. thank you
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by riczy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
I tot religion was meant to salvage hard times n nt induce tough times on unsuspecting oned
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by thedondada(m): 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
Konji
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Lordspicy(m): 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
D title says priest and d content says evangelist..no priest parish or diocesan name...op should be sued for defamation

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Shaev7(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pidgin2:
angry So the Catholic priest doesn't have name or diocese?
Help me ask.
Even the Pope said he will not tolerate paedophile priests or Bishops. The Pope mentioned some names some weeks back. Some priest are there to destroy themselves thinking is the Church. Catholicism is not about priest but Christ, and that's the reason the lay faithful has be taught more about loving Christ than their priest, bishops, Cardinals and Pope. If something like this happens in Pentecostal, the members runs away, because they give more preference To their G.O it's sad. Let's be guided by the truth. The Church may not loose members but loose bad priest. Let the bad ones go and the good stay. Our Lady seat of Wisdom - pray for us.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by drnoel: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
Am new to the word Catholic evangelist cos it doesn't exist. There are not evangelists in the Catholic church. Anyways ur hiding ur ID says it all. Story is not believable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Apina(m): 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Firstly, Catholic priests don't bear the title evangelist, so which Catholic priest are they referring to and where is he stationed. Secondly, I have an aunty who works as a midwife and cases like that of this woman aren't always as they seem to be, people can come up with any story to attract sympathy when things are as bad as her case where she can't even buy toiletries. Thirdly, let's get things straight, did the doctors advise her to give up her child for adoption which she might be compensated for based on her situation or to sell the child. And the case of taking her from where she's presently, is it a change of ward to a less expensive one which happens daily in hospitals most especially when the patients cannot foot the bill. I don't think most of you here condemning based on just a one sided story are intelligent, the reporter made use of a phrase "FROM STORIES TOLD", check the second paragraph from the highlighted part of the write-up, which simply interpreted means whatever he's saying is either made up or just a rumour which isn't verified.
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by NgHealth(m): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
if anyone is still surprised that priests are now putting things inside things, is only just realizing what many others have been aware of since like forever. That so called men of God nai conji hold pass. And na dem lack control pass.
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Arysexy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
Fake title.

Where in d body of the report was a priest mentioned?

Catholic evangelist ??

Devil get behind me. Just an opportunity for anti Catholic bandwagon to start insulting priests.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by chibowobbed(m): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
Believe that write up at your own peril....nairalanders sef. Someone would just wake up someday and start composing trash only because he/she knows the people he'd send it to would wholeheartedly believe it.
#spits

1 Like

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by ChiefSweetus: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
nnamdi7160:

A sensible human will not just accept unverified new and start calling names.why not try the so called priest if found guilty send him to face the law. Fake news and gullible people everywhere.
You dey crase. Wey your MENSA certificate you wey get sensible. Instead make you tell your uncle make e no dey fhuck underage tòto, you dey chat shìt for here.. I repeat, thunder fire your most precious one, ewu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) / Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face / Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.