Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother (69123 Views)

U.K. Police Officer Arrested Lady, Raped Her, Burnt & Dumped Her Body In Pond / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by billyG(m): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
didnt he swore an oath never 2 pfuck!i think as a criteria 2 b priest all seminarian shld b castrated!
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Soteriahascome: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
This is not news!

Most Catholic priests are sleeping around with married women and they keep claiming celibacy.

They know how to deceive them.
It's better to allow them to marry cos they are most sex perverts.

Meanwhile, Naira is now equal to tissue paper. It's valueless grin
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Apostle Paul wrote the Bible not Jesus??get sense [url][/url]
Penalty82:
1 Corinthians 7:9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry:for it is better to marry than to burn.

Olabrad adetayo234

This why apostle Paul gave this warning. The priest is burning right now.
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by olabrad: 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
Bashamoto:
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by olabrad: 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
billyG:
didnt he swore an oath never 2 pfuck!i think as a criteria 2 b priest all seminarian shld b castrated!

Lolz. I feel the church is intentionally giving them a second chance to change their mind in case they can't continue again.
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Ishilove: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pidgin2:
angry So the Catholic priest doesn't have name or diocese?
Catholic evangelist and priest is used in the story. Confusing

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Origin(f): 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
DNA test before you accuse anyone.

Stop putting the cart before the horse.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Oselu28(f): 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pidgin2:
angry So the Catholic priest doesn't have name or diocese?

have been waiting for someone to ask this question....A pregnant lady stayed in father's house and parishioners knew about it

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by nnamdi7160: 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
ChiefSweetus:

You dey crase. Wey your MENSA certificate you wey get sensible. Instead make you tell your uncle make e no dey fhuck underage tòto, you dey chat shìt for here.. I repeat, thunder fire your most precious one, ewu!

Sorry no be me collect your wife, no dey show your frustration for public
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Penalty82(m): 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Bashamoto:

What is this one saying?
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Penalty82(m): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
olabrad:

Lolz. I feel the church is intentionally giving them a second chance to change their mind in case they can't continue again.

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Lordanchor1: 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
People can write anything just to attract attention, why don't you tell us the name of the parish where the Catholic evangelist is working, what's the reaction of the Catholic bishop the evangelist is working under. Be careful before the wrath of God will fall on you.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Ajanitaka(m): 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Read the story properly. There is nothing like catholic evangelist
quote author=Penalty82 post=61791120]1 Corinthians 7:9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry:for it is better to marry than to burn.

Olabrad adetayo234

[/quote]
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Penalty82(m): 12:44am On Oct 27, 2017
Ajanitaka:
quote author=Penalty82 post=61791120]1 Corinthians 7:9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry:for it is better to marry than to burn.

Olabrad adetayo234

If the op made mistake and so what?
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by classicalhenry(m): 3:56am On Oct 27, 2017
She said hide her Id, una still carry pic put
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Franky9584(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2017
fake story
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by olabrad: 12:45am On Oct 28, 2017
Ajanitaka:

Olabrad adetayo234

Answer this question and stop acting like an immbecile. Did that place say it is a sin not to marry?
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by olabrad: 12:49am On Oct 28, 2017
Penalty82:

Only God knows what this fake Christian is trying to prove now. He dropped his own salvation and start chasing after other people. Except maybe his motive is not about heaven; it is just about abusing other people's church. He kept on mentioning me as if he has no purpose for his life. What an idiot.
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by Georgesudosen(m): 2:42am On Jan 23, 2018
Ok brother, nice 1 hws much do u do a professional business plan?
Inbox me, thnx

superior494:
Priest? chai

check my signature for your professional business plan
Re: Lagos Catholic Priest Sleeps With Lady Raped & Impregnated By Her Stepbrother by superior494(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
Georgesudosen:
Ok brother, nice 1
hws much do u do a professional business plan?

Inbox me,
thnx

Pls if you're interested in the business plan just call or whatsapp +2349079080674

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hired Killer Falls In Love With Target, Demands Sex (photo) / Woman Catches Husband With Lover On Their Matrimonial Bed, Slashes Rival's Face / Gunmen Kill A Soldier In A Bus In Enugu (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.