Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

How Much Is Pre-paid Meter Card In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is Pre-paid Meter Card In Your Area? (966 Views)

Saraki: Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Is Pre-mature, Party Unaware --APC / SERAP Sues FG & Fashola Over Inability To Share Free Pre-paid Metre To Nigerians / It Is In Our Interest To Give Out Pre-paid Meters — CEO, Ikeja Electric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Pre-paid Meter Card In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2017
Nigeria, we don come again ooo.
l just came back from the power distribution company office to buy prepaid card. I was amazed when I was made to understand that the minimum amount of buying the card now is 2000 naira. Plus I only had a thousand naira with me. I Had to go to the bank to withdraw another thousand note.

After so much trouble of getting the prepaid meter, Now much trouble of loading the prepaid meter. Naija which way?

So I would like to confirm how much you guys are buying the card maybe it's only here in Ota the price escalated?
Re: How Much Is Pre-paid Meter Card In Your Area? by IRAPADA(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2017
did you mean cost of recharging or the the cost of prepaid meter itself, cos to get prepaid meter in a akure is like buying a car. prepaid meter in akure is above 100k with abeg

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why We Demolished Factional APC Building – Kaduna Govt / What Jonathan Told Me About Nigeria’s Economy – Okonjo-iweala / The True Colour Of Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.