Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Meet The World's Youngest President (with Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The World's Youngest President (with Pictures) (3497 Views)

Ahmed Lawan Sworn-In As Senate President With "79 Votes" [photos] / See the First Ever Nigerian President With Master's. Degree. Photos / EFCC Charges NBA President With N1.4bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World's Youngest President (with Pictures) by smartpyzee(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2017
*He is 31 years old*

Austria today made history by electing the world's youngest president who is 31 years old.

His name is Sebastian Kurz, he is just 31 years old and with him is his girlfriend Susanne.

Before today's election, he was the country's foreign minister.

While our youths are contented with being ass lickers, praise singers and Special assistants on social media in Nigeria, youths else where are disrupting the status quo, pushing for innovation, changing the narrative and pushing for the new frontier.

The bar has been raised in Austria that elected a 31 years old man as its leader today.

A 31 years old man in Nigeria is probably in his parents house,unemployed and broke, eating free food and not bothered.

Are you happy with the way Nigeria is at the moment?

What are you doing to push for change?

I wish you a Thought Provoking month.

Cc.lala

Re: Meet The World's Youngest President (with Pictures) by HungerBAD: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2017
Very nice.

In my Country, we said we should TEST RUN the Young people and elected two SENSELESS JOKERS. Yes, TWO Young SENSELESS JOKERS from the same State.

One is the Youngest Governor, and the other the youngest Senator,and since then Kogi State has experienced only POVERTY First Hand.

We have tried the OLD(Presidency)and we have tried the YOUNG(Yahaya/Dino) and it;s still not working.

I say lets give a WOMAN President the chance to Rule,and maybe things might work out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Youngest President (with Pictures) by menace1: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if we will ever get here
Re: Meet The World's Youngest President (with Pictures) by HungerBAD: 11:56am On Oct 26, 2017
Lalasticlacla Mynd44 what is your take?

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Youngest President (with Pictures) by Alexus23: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
In Nigeria, a youth begins to count above 50 years.
Re: Meet The World's Youngest President (with Pictures) by DonVikings: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
I just watched on CNN a 35 year old LADY has been elected Prime Minister of New Zealand. embarassed
Re: Meet The World's Youngest President (with Pictures) by Yeligray(m): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nice one meanwhile over here we are always ruled by old men with no visions
Re: Meet The World's Youngest President (with Pictures) by AHCB: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Very nice.

In my Country, we said we should TEST RUN the Young people and elected two SENSELESS JOKERS. Yes, TWO Young SENSELESS JOKERS from the same State.

One is the Youngest Governor, and the other the youngest Senator,and since then Kogi State has experienced only POVERTY First Hand.

We have tried the OLD(Presidency)and we have tried the YOUNG(Yahaya/Dino) and it;s still not working.

I say lets give a WOMAN President the chance to Rule,and maybe things might work out.
How many young president have we tried? Using the actions of two unscrupulous young individuals to judge the youth of an entire country doesn't speak well of you, sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Youngest President (with Pictures) by Einl(m): 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2017
Austria is a parliamentary democracy so they have a Chancellor who is equal to a Prime Minister.
That's the guy your are talking about. The Austrian President is an old man and he power in virtually non existent.
Always give complete information.
The new Austrian Chancellor or Prime Minister is in fact the youngest world leader, not President.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Youngest President (with Pictures) by nabiz(m): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Very nice.

We have tried the OLD(Presidency)and we have tried the YOUNG(Yahaya/Dino) and it;s still not working. U forgot to mention it formal speaker Bankole

Re: Meet The World's Youngest President (with Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Good, I love this news! For 9ja our past leaders dem no go try agree any youth to be governor self. common chairman of PDP d idiots dem go visit every past leaders just to b chairman. Many past leaders need to die. I No CALL NAME
Re: Meet The World's Youngest President (with Pictures) by magoo10(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
With young men in power there is bound to be innovations.

You can't compare a 504 car to a venza

Unlike the old and expired dullard brain zombies who claim to be youths are calling their Messiah .
Re: Meet The World's Youngest President (with Pictures) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Very nice.

We have tried the OLD(Presidency )and we have tried the YOUNG(Yahaya/Dino) and it;s still not working.

When did Buhari become old? I thought he was young at heart? Like I told antiwailer yesterday, if you guys must wail, wail properly!! angry
Re: Meet The World's Youngest President (with Pictures) by AntiWailer: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nice one.

We are always faced with a M0r0nic youth and an Idiotic Elder.
Re: Meet The World's Youngest President (with Pictures) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
Yeah in my country we're ruled by a hundred years old man and some sheeples once compared him to Trump and I laughed so hard I died and came back to life.....
Re: Meet The World's Youngest President (with Pictures) by thundafire: 2:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Very nice.

Yahaya na failure personified and think of it he is a young man
Re: Meet The World's Youngest President (with Pictures) by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kim of North Korea nko? That fat did ain't up to 30!! He should be the youngest

(1) (Reply)

Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South? / Atiku Takes Ebonyi By Less Than 200K, APC Coasts Home With 35% / Akpabio Finally Dumped Nsima, Supports Udom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.