Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Thursday FEC: Dambazau absent As Monguno Discuss With President Buhari (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thursday FEC: Dambazau absent As Monguno Discuss With President Buhari (Photos) (598 Views)

Mild Drama As Monguno, Kyari Meet In Aso Rock / Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs, NSA Monguno Absent (Photos) / Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thursday FEC: Dambazau absent As Monguno Discuss With President Buhari (Photos) by solaugo1: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2017

President Muhammadu Buhari is currently presiding over the Federal Executive Council meeting, where the Minister of Interior, Abdulrahman Dambazau is conspicuously absent.

Dambazau has been in the eye of the storm in recent times after allegations he played a role in the reinstatement and promotion of former head of the Presidential Task Force on Pensions Reforms, Abdulrasheed Maina.

The meeting which started exactly 10:55am, at the Council Chambers, inside the Presidential Villa, Abuja had in attendance Head of Civil Service of the Federation, Winifred Oyo-Ita, Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice Abubakar Malami, both of whom have been fingered in the controversies that re-instated Abdulrasheed Maina, a former Chairman of the Pension Reform Task Force.

The FEC meeting was put off on Wednesday, October 25th and rescheduled for Thursday, October 26th on the orders of the president.

https://news.assure.ng/thursday-fec-dambazau-absent-as-monguno-discuss-with-president-buhari-photos/
Re: Thursday FEC: Dambazau absent As Monguno Discuss With President Buhari (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
PMB hammer this guys with huge stick
Re: Thursday FEC: Dambazau absent As Monguno Discuss With President Buhari (Photos) by solaugo1: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mugono: Mr President Sir, I have no hand in the re-reinstatement of Maina...wahalai...I know nothing about it...see Dambazau is not here....Please save my job sir...

Buhari: Just go back to your seat.....

According to me oooo.....na joke ooooo.... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thursday FEC: Dambazau absent As Monguno Discuss With President Buhari (Photos) by Secretgis: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
Make una free Nigerians jae
Re: Thursday FEC: Dambazau absent As Monguno Discuss With President Buhari (Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
solaugo1:
Mugono: Mr President Sir, I have no hand in the re-reinstatement of Maina...wahalai...I know nothing about it...see Dambazau is not here....Please save my job sir...

Buhari: Just go back to your seat.....

According to me oooo.....na joke ooooo.... grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin I think that's funny
Re: Thursday FEC: Dambazau absent As Monguno Discuss With President Buhari (Photos) by magoo10(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Shame will not allow the thief to attend the fec meeting.

Those expecting buhari the dullard and king of corruption to do anything about this case will be disappointed.

They should first ask themselves, what has happened to
babachir the grass cutter
baru
one
buratai
dambazau

Amongst other public officials in this fraudulent and propaganda govt
Re: Thursday FEC: Dambazau absent As Monguno Discuss With President Buhari (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Bunch of jokers, keep deceiving themslves.
Re: Thursday FEC: Dambazau absent As Monguno Discuss With President Buhari (Photos) by Tolexander: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Fingers crossed!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Blast Imo State Government 4 Giving Her Pensioner Mum A Dud Cheque / Just Imagine !! Atikus Reasons To Dump APC Will Relatively Blow Your Mind.. / Fayose Urges Government To Probe Falana Over Property Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.