Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry - Brymo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry - Brymo (783 Views)

‘I’d Rather Go To Hell Than Sign With Wizkid, Davido Or Burna Boy’ – Brymo / "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage / Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry - Brymo by newsynews: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nigerian Singer, Brymo has released series of tweets that appear to be shocking to his followers on twitter and also to Nigerian Music lovers.

In one of the tweets, he claimed that he is the best thing to have ever happened to the Nigerian Music industry.

His tweet:

I am the best thing to ever happen to the Nigerian music industry, and I will not let you wait till I die before you accept it...

Many twitter users wondered why Brymo made such statement knowing fully well that he's yet to make a single hit since 2011 when he dropped a banger titled ''ara''.

Sensing that his tweet didn't sit well with many of those who saw it, he decided to pin the tweet to his profile just to anger those with opposing views.

With so much backlash after the tweet, Brymo still managed to get some few people who reasoned with him by claiming that if content in music really mattered in Nigeria, then someone like Brymo who produce such will rule the industry.

Such tweets emboldened the Singer to tweet again by claiming he actually rules the music industry.

See screenshots of tweets below.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/10/best-thing-happen-nigerian-music-brymo.html

Re: I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry - Brymo by newsynews: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
More

Re: I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry - Brymo by TheMainMan: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
ftc tongue.... lalasticlala
Re: I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry - Brymo by TheMainMan: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
the guy can sing... no doubt.... he is very talented....

buh i think the problem is pride... he believes in self adulation.... maybe that why choc city tried to destroy his career

he should do his thing and learn to respect other peoples genre... simi is thriving..., adekunle gold is there... the sky is big enough for everybody to fly....

1 Like

Re: I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry - Brymo by Destined2win: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
Anybody can say that.
Re: I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry - Brymo by DozieInc(m): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2017
Its your trumpet, blow it as u like.
Re: I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry - Brymo by WotzupNG: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
Too much wet weed
Re: I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry - Brymo by internationalman(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
When many people don't even know by face. Me myself included.
Re: I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry - Brymo by WotzupNG: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry - Brymo by LifestyleTonite: 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
WotzupNG:
lalasticlala
This guy is good, but he won't need to boast if he truly runs the music industry.

If not for this post, I can almost say I've forgotten about him.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry - Brymo by Angeltjazz2017(m): 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2017
seriously brymo is a good singer but he's not fit in Nigeria music of nowadays. Nigeria only celebrates instrumental not lyrics.
Re: I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry - Brymo by newsynews: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2017
WotzupNG:
lalasticlala
Re: I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry - Brymo by udemzyudex(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Angeltjazz2017:
seriously brymo is a good singer but he's not fit in Nigeria music of nowadays. Nigeria only celebrates instrumental not lyrics.

Exactly.

(1) (Reply)

25-year-old Female Celeb Almost Blinded By Allergic Reaction To Halloween Makeup / "Someone Should Come And Marry Me Fast" - Bbnaija's Bisola Say In New Video / Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Releases Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.