Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

* Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (21686 Views)

Young Man Who Started Barbing With N5k Now Flies Private Jet To Give Haircuts. / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / How To Build 7-figure Digital Marketing Home Biz In 6 Months With N5K Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2018
Have a great week ahead
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
You can now start trading with N5,000 registration fee in the ongoing promo. No more N10k.
Register Now and enjoy the Promo while it last.
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
Facilitate transactions in your area. Be the alternative to angry customers in a bank queue now
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2018
Buy Travel tickets to any part of the world. Cheapest rates assured. Call or whatsapp me now for booking enquiries
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
More than 50% of those who contacted me for registration forms are yet to return their filled forms. Definitely N5k can't be the challenge.
The problem is not different from that of those who come into the office seeking employment. They are so eager, even when you tell them No Vacancy at the Moment, they keep returning. But surprising less than 2 weeks of giving them the much desired job, you will discover why they had remained unemployed for so long or are always back to the job market.
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 7:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
All4good:
Buy Travel tickets to any part of the world. Cheapest rates assured. Call or whatsapp me now for booking enquiries
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2018
All4good:
You can now start trading with N5,000 registration fee in the ongoing promo. No more N10k.
Register Now and enjoy the Promo while it last.
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
All4good:
Do you want to become a Successful Quickteller Paypoint Agent?
Send your email address to me on whatsapp ( 081 /6358 /8283 )
I will like to start this business by the first week of April hope distance is not a barrier, pls send me the form awoyemiabiola.o@gmail.com. Thanks I will send you a message on whatsapp now with 09030818219
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2018
Do you need cash while you have enough Skrill or Neteller lying fallow online??

Sell to us and get paid directly into your Nigeria bank account!

Call/WhatsApp: 07036776393

No fakes pls!!!
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2018
Awonla:
I will like to start this business by the first week of April hope distance is not a barrier, pls send me the form awoo@gmail.com. Thanks I will send you a message on whatsapp now with 09030818219
With the Internet we are all next door neighbors.
Your registration forms has been delivered to your email.
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by dandyspak: 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2018
Please sir, am interested. Please, forward it to my mail dandisonabbey@gmail.cm. Thanks
All4good:
Facilitate transactions in your area.
Be the alternative to angry customers in a bank queue now
All4good:
All4good:
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2018
dandyspak:
Please sir, am interested. Please, forward it to my mail dand@gmail.cm. Thanks[color=#006600][/color]
Your registration forms has been delivered to your email. If you didn't receive it, chat me on whatsapp for my email to resend.
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by lizlazy(f): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2018
Good day.I am interested.kindly send me the form
My email is lizaruyer@yahoo.com
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by empowerdex(m): 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
I'm super interested empowerdexx@gmail.com thanks
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 9:15am On Mar 14, 2018
lizlazy:
Good day.I am interested.kindly send me the form
My email is lizaer@yahoo.com
Registration documents sent to your mail

1 Like

Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 9:55am On Mar 14, 2018
empowerdex:
I'm super interested e@gmail.com thanks
Gmail spam Bot is blocking my email to you. So chat me on whatsapp for my email. Thanks
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by empowerdex(m): 3:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
All4good:

Gmail spam Bot is blocking my email to you. So chat me on whatsapp for my email. Thanks
Thanks again try empowerdexx@yahoo.com
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
empowerdex:
Thanks again try empowerdexx@yahoo.com
Sent
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by empowerdex(m): 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
I really appreciate ill get back to you ASAP
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by CaptPlanet(m): 8:01am On Mar 15, 2018
Interesting please send form here

chrischuka408@gmail.com
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by bidemirahmon: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2018
Interested pease send to me bidemi.rahmon01@gmail.com
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
CaptPlanet:
Interesting please send form here
chrischuka408@gmail.com
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
bidemirahmon:
Interested pease send to me bidemi.rahmon01@gmail.com

Gmail spam Bot is blocking my email to you. So chat me on
whatsapp for my email. Thanks
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by periwyte2(m): 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
Add me to the WhatsApp group 09033346977
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by empowerdex(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
All4good:

Sent
i still havent seen it used all keywords didnt see the email send again thanks
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
empowerdex:
i still havent seen it used all keywords didnt see the email send again thanks
I believe I have attended to you. But if not just chat me saying "empowerdex"
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by Evybby(f): 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
what of if I don't have a shop?
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2018
Evybby:
what of if I don't have a shop?
Without a shop, People will not trust you, so you will suffer low patronage. However it is not mandatory you rent a shop to yourself. All you need is to find a space you can fix a Table that will be your permanent operations base.
Hope this helps you and others in similar situation.
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2018
Hi,
Thanks for your interest in becoming a quickteller agent. In line with the Central Bank of Nigeria 's policy on financial inclusion of even the rural population, the traditional nature of ownership of banks as the exclusive perogative of the rich is about to change. Now, even you a small enterprise, can start rendering banking services as a Quickteller Agent. By the new Interswitch/CBN partnership, you too can begin to benefit once you fill your agency form and CBN verifies your information. This is completed within 2 business days now that the rush has not began.
Income Opportunities :
1) Commissions from International fund transfer (Funding E-wallets for Nigeria, Kenya, Gambia residents)
2) Commissions on Local and International Airline Ticketing
3) Commissions for Loading Verve Ecash (which can be used outside Nigeria)
4) Commissions for Cash Transfers to any Nigerian Bank.
5) Commissions on Utility Bills (EEDC, BEDC, AEDC, KEDCO, Jos, Eko, Ibadan, Ikeja, and more)
6) Too many more services, what are you waiting for, when it is saturated and takes 2 months to approve new agent?
How To Start :
i) Your Android Smartphone and a Pocket size bluetooth printer.
ii) Fill out Agent Application Forms (I can send to you by Email or Whatsapp)
iii) Attach (Your Utility bill showing the business address filled in the form, ID card, Agent Photo, Guarantor Photo & CAC certificate if using company name) all attachment can be sent to me by email/whatsapp
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2018
Great day
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
. U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) / How Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote Became Friends / You Have Money And You Need Business Ideas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.