Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

* Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (21735 Views)

Young Man Who Started Barbing With N5k Now Flies Private Jet To Give Haircuts. / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / How To Build 7-figure Digital Marketing Home Biz In 6 Months With N5K Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
kelvinlove1990:
Have been registering on the platform but I have gotten an email regarding my registration.... Please I really want to be a part of it
Ok reach me on whatsapp
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by Ghost19(m): 1:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Good morning Sir thank you for this opportunity..... am interested please add me to WhatsApp 07037377350

my mail is vvholdy@gmail.com
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ghost19:
Good morning Sir thank you for this opportunity..... am interested please add me to WhatsApp 07037377350

my mail is vvholdy@gmail.com

UWC
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by Syzee: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
All4good:

UWC

Hello. Good day. Please I would like know if quickteller capturing agent is same as a quickteller paypoint agent. I've been invited for an interview for quickteller capturing agent. Thanks.
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by Emdee590(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
Syzee:

Hello. Good day. Please I would like know if quickteller capturing agent is same as a quickteller paypoint agent. I've been invited for an interview for quickteller capturing agent. Thanks.
not same
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by Syzee: 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
Emdee590:
not same

Thanks for your prompt response. Please can you brief me what the quickteller capturing agent is about. Thanks.
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by mwhy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by nopoverty(m): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
Can I use my house number because I don't have a shop and business name
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by nopoverty(m): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
Can I use my house number because I don't have a shop and business name

Please add me
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
Syzee:

No. They are not the same just as the name indicates. Good luck with your interview.
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by airminem(f): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2019
Nesso:
Ur post is not clear, I was expecting to see hw profits would be paid. I can't invest in wat I don't understand or confused abt.
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by HeadwayEvents(m): 6:57am On Apr 11, 2020
JUST LIKE WE HAVE QUICKTELLER, WE ALSO HAVE PAYCENTRE PLATFORM

YOU CAN ALSO MAKE BETWEEN 5K TO 15K DAILY USING PAYCENTRE PLATFORM

IN NEED OF INSTANT POS DEVICE FOR YOUR MOBILE MONEY AGENT BUSINESS

Get PAYCENTRE...PAYCENTRE remains the only MMO/FinTech company that provides instant issuance of POS for existing and new agents starting the mobile money business.

Couple with the following 10 reasons why you need to settle for PayCentre as a new or existing agents are:
1. You get your POS device instantly on same day of registration
2. Very Good network
3. No Charge Back Issue. Customers debited in ERROR are credited back 72hrs or in less than three(3) working days without facing the stress of visiting their banks.
4. Prompt dispute resolution
5. They don't deduct charges from customers account
6. You can lodge dispute directly on the App.
7. They have active social media channels to help resolve your disputes promptly
8. They've lower platform rate/charge
9. No stamp duty
10. They're very easy to locate. You will surely have PayCentre Agents and/or Ambassadors around you. Also with good online presence and physical location at Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos. PayCentre

To sign up
Call/WhatApp
Ambassador Kudos 08060351127
E-mail: kudosresourcess@gmail.com

Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by Whoknow: 5:07am On Mar 09, 2023
All4good:
Become a Certified Financial Service Provider

Some have been doing this business and making huge profits without being certified. But it is never too long before trouble comes knocking and you are vomiting all the profits you were collecting.

READ on to get started in this very lucrative business professionally as a certified financial service provider….

What is Quickteller Interswitch Financial Inclusion Services:
Interswitch Financial Inclusion Services Limited has been positioned to serve as the interconnect point and infrastructure for integrating and delivering electronic payment services to the unbanked, under-banked and banked. We work with financial service providers, merchants, billers, and other organizations that aim to increase their efficiency and outreach through our network of human service interfaces for secure financial transactions nationwide.

Quickteller Requirement Stated on Their Website:
Any adult citizen carrying out legitimate small business can be an agent, once he/she meets the minimum requirements.
• Get identified as an agent potential or contact us to indicate interest
• Have a valid business location that’s visible or has current patronage footfall (rented or owned)
• Provide personal and business data and fill out our agent registration and contract form
• Provide a Passport photograph, copies of both proof of ID and location documents (hard copy and scanned)
• Pay (to an IFIS-designated bank account) the initial capital with which you will fund your trading account (N5, 000)
• Get trained, run test transactions and complete the setup (get your location merchandised)
You will also need an Android Phone or Laptop to run the Quickteller App.

Benefits of being a Quickteller Paypoint Agent:
-Over 5,000 existing billers & merchants services are available for vending. So you are sure of a high volume of transactions due to rich bouquet of products and services
-Additional income/commission from Interswitch services:- agents earn very attractive commission for all Services render via Quickteller paypoint
-Good brand association: Interswitch brand and growing IFIS network is well known in Nigeria.
-Increased footfalls and patronage of your original business if you are an existing business.
-And more….

What You Need to Know Before You Start:
It usually takes up to five (5) working days to setup your new account and send you a login PIN but we will try to fast track the process for you. N5,000 will be used to create and fund your Quickteller Paypoint Agent's account. It is the money you will commence trading with, so it’s still your money. you will receive training on how to use the platform and guidance to avoid costly mistakes.

IMPORTANT UPDATE :

Thanks for your interest in becoming a quickteller agent. In line with the Central Bank of Nigeria 's policy on financial inclusion of even the rural population, the traditional nature of ownership of banks as the exclusive perogative of the rich is about to change. Now, even you a small enterprise, can start rendering banking services as a Quickteller Agent. By the new Interswitch/CBN partnership, you too can begin to benefit once you fill your agency form and CBN verifies your information. This is completed within 3 business days now that the rush has not began.
Income Opportunities :
1) Commissions from International fund transfer (Funding E-wallets for Nigeria, Kenya, Gambia residents)
2) Commissions on Local and International Airline Ticketing
3) Commissions for Loading Verve Ecash (which can be used outside Nigeria)
4) Commissions for Cash Transfers to any Nigerian Bank.
5) Commissions on Utility Bills (EEDC, BEDC, AEDC, KEDCO, Jos, Eko, Ibadan, Ikeja, and more)
6) Too many more services, what are you waiting for, when it is saturated and takes 2 months to approve new agent?
How To Start :
i) Your Android Smartphone and a Pocket size bluetooth printer.
ii) Fill out Agent Application Forms (I can send to you by Email or Whatsapp)
iii) Attach (Your Utility bill showing the business address filled in the form, ID card, Agent Photo, Guarantor Photo & CAC certificate if using company name) all attachment can be sent to me by email/whatsapp to fast track your agency account setup within 5 business days.
Sir I am interested in becoming an agent please I need your guide.
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by Whoknow: 5:35am On Mar 09, 2023
All4good:

You can also make use of your Laptop. Check your mail for the registration forms
Sir please I want to be Agent I need your guide how do I continue I already registered with a login pin they sent me to my E-mail so what next?
E-mail ifeanyichineke65@gmail.com
Re: * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily by All4good: 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Whoknow:

Sir please I want to be Agent I need your guide how do I continue I already registered with a login pin they sent me to my E-mail so what next?
E-mail ifeanyichineke65@gmail.com
It's been ages, I discontinued this service. I would suggest you go for the Moniepoint POS it's more effective as of today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cost of Clearing a 40ft Container At Lagos Port? / Why Central Bank Of Nigeria Barred Bank Executives From Overseas Trips / How Cosmas Maduka Turned $1 Into Multimillion Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.