Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Pretty 23-year-old South African Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pretty 23-year-old South African Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend (1113 Views)

Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade / 64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London / Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty 23-year-old South African Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend by emmanuel529(m): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2017

The lifeless body of a 23-year-old woman, identified as Lebogang Lamola has been discovered with multiple stab wounds in Seshego, South Africa on Monday, 24 October.

According to Police Spokesperson, Lt Col Moatshe Ngoepe, the body of Lamola was found by her mother. “The 23-year-old deceased was left alone at home yesterday in the morning and at about 17:30, when the mother came back, she was found lying dead in her bedroom with multiple stab wounds throughout her body. It is suspected that she might have been killed by her boyfriend,” said Ngoepe.

Initial police investigations have revealed that the deceased’s boyfriend left a suicide note at the crime scene.

“The matter was reported to the Police who reacted swiftly and started with their initial investigations which revealed that the suspected boyfriend has left a suicide note at the crime scene before he fled,” Ngoepe added.

The boyfriend who is a highly wanted suspect has been on the run since Monday was said to be hiding at different places, which included Rusternburg, in the North West Province and the Bela Bela area, allegedly couldn’t handle the pressure anymore and handed himself over to the authorities, said Police Spokesperson, Lt Col Moatshe Ngoepe.

more @ http://emmanuel17.com/2017/10/photos-pretty-23-year-old-south-african-woman-allegedly-stabbed-death-boyfriend/
Re: Pretty 23-year-old South African Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hope Nigerian guys won't start emulating this nonsense
Re: Pretty 23-year-old South African Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
what would have be the reason for the guy to stabbed the girl.

I noticed in this new generation girls like dating bad and rough guys some girls will see the kind of life their boy friend is living they will still be in love with such a guy that have such heart.

this is a lesson to every girl.

RIP to the dead
Re: Pretty 23-year-old South African Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend by ogbright: 5:25am On Oct 27, 2017
Stupid, lazy south Africans. All they do is sex, club, sniff banned stuffs and kill at any slightest provocations. I'm not surprised.
Re: Pretty 23-year-old South African Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend by Mzansian(f): 6:42am On Oct 27, 2017
ogbright:
Stupid, lazy south Africans. All they do is sex, club, sniff banned stuffs and kill at any slightest provocations. I'm not surprised.

Stupid lazy Nigerians, all they do is commit crime all over, rape , kill each other and others. The lazy bastards with creepy heads and scratches on their faces are filling up jails all over . Drug using drug dealers lol. Clean up that shythole country and stop being bitter at others you stupid lazy international illegal immigrants.

1 Like

Re: Pretty 23-year-old South African Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend by Mzansian(f): 6:47am On Oct 27, 2017
NgcoboP:
Hope Nigerian guys won't start emulating this nonsense

You think Nigerian guys don't commit these sorts of crimes already? Lol. Funny post.
Re: Pretty 23-year-old South African Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2017
Mzansian:

You think Nigerian guys don't commit these sorts of crimes already? Lol. Funny post.

Aybo!! Welcome back.
Re: Pretty 23-year-old South African Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend by Mzansian(f): 6:52am On Oct 27, 2017
NgcoboP:

Aybo!! Welcome back.

Thanks. Who's this ?
Re: Pretty 23-year-old South African Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Mzansian:

Thanks. Who's this ?
People who can identify you... Under any username.
Re: Pretty 23-year-old South African Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend by Mzansian(f): 6:58am On Oct 27, 2017
NgcoboP:

People who can identify you... Under any username.

Like i was hiding my identity in the first place lol.

1 Like

Re: Pretty 23-year-old South African Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Mzansian:

Like i was hiding my identity in the first place lol.

Ok. Mxn.
Re: Pretty 23-year-old South African Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend by Mzansian(f): 7:03am On Oct 27, 2017
NgcoboP:

Ok. Mxn.

I will soon know yours , the name you have adopted tells me you are the guy who once lived in kzn wink.

Peace!
Re: Pretty 23-year-old South African Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 27, 2017
Mzansian:

I will soon know yours , the name you have adopted tells me you are the guy who once lived in kzn wink.

Peace!
My eastern cape beauty.... How are the Cape Flats?

Where have you been?
Re: Pretty 23-year-old South African Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend by Mzansian(f): 7:21am On Oct 27, 2017
NgcoboP:

My eastern cape beauty.... How are the Cape Flats?

Where have you been?

LMFAO, the Cape flats have 24hr electricity , clean tap water , roads with no potholes grin. Thanks for asking though.

How is ikorodu? I hope there are no dead burnt bodied lying around today? cheesy.

I have been around, where have you been?
Re: Pretty 23-year-old South African Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend by Adorable90(f): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2017
Rip pretty girl cry
Re: Pretty 23-year-old South African Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2017
Mzansian:

LMFAO, the Cape flats have 24hr electricity , clean tap water , roads with no potholes grin. Thanks for asking though.

How is ikorodu? I hope there are no dead burnt bodied lying around today? cheesy.

I have been around, where have you been?

Lol... Pine Town you mean? How are you preparing for the plague coming from Malaysia.. cheesy

I was pretty worried whether you were the necklaced lady.... But the address said otherwise.... Anyways keep safe.
Re: Pretty 23-year-old South African Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend by Mzansian(f): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2017
NgcoboP:

Lol... Pine Town you mean? How are you preparing for the plague coming from Malaysia.. cheesy

I was pretty worried whether you were the necklaced lady.... But the address said otherwise.... Anyways keep safe.

Lol, I thought you were asking about Cape flats , how did pine Town get into this ?. Don't worry about us , I think the hunger in the north should take center stage.

Don't worry I'm safe grin , Im glad you aren't the guy arrested for raping and killing a teenage girl for rituals wink.
Stay safe , and try your best to avoid criminal activities and ritual murders and rapes. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pretty 23-year-old South African Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mzansian:

Lol, I thought you were asking about Cape flats , how did pine Town get into this ?. Don't worry about us , I think the hunger in the north should take center stage.

Don't worry I'm safe grin , Im glad you aren't the guy arrested for raping and killing a teenage girl for rituals wink.
Stay safe , and try your best to avoid criminal activities and ritual murders and rapes. cheesy

Yoh!
Re: Pretty 23-year-old South African Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend by Mzansian(f): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
NgcoboP:

Yoh!

wink
Re: Pretty 23-year-old South African Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Boyfriend by ogbright: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mzansian:

Stupid lazy Nigerians, all they do is commit crime all over, rape , kill each other and others. The lazy bastards with creepy heads and scratches on their faces are filling up jails all over . Drug using drug dealers lol. Clean up that shythole country and stop being bitter at others you stupid lazy international illegal immigrants.

useless SouthAfricans bitch like you, lukn for any available Nigerian dick to suck.
Stupid cheap, lazy, arrogant and bitter headed morons.

Your rate of jealousy and hatred on Nigerian can never be underestimated.
Your lazy stinking ass brothers can't be industrious like Nigerians hence can't affort to take care of your unsatiable desires, that's why you girls can't sit your shit holes one place but jump from one bed to another and beg Nigerian able men to Bleep you for money.

All SouthAfricans are useless and hopeless, without other Africans migrants you are nothing. Go ask your elders they will tell you its the truth.

FUCKERHOLICKS

(1) (Reply)

Violence Against Children In Command Secondary School Jos( Photos) / Aftermath Of The Death Of Poly Ibadan Anti Cult Group Leader / Brother And Sister Had 4 Children After Sleeping Together For Many Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.