Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown (2385 Views)

Top 10 Revelations From The Don Jazzy And Olamide Showdown At The Headies / #GUS: How One Contestant Became Deaf And Dumb On Gulder Ultimate Search XI / Emeka Ike:-winner Of Gulder Celebrity Showdown! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown by parislomo(f): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2010
When I heard this gist yesterday, first thing was to log on NL for the full gist or maybe a link, unfortunately, I could not see one.
So, I am bringing this straight from the source "THE SUN". Yeah, I know the reputation of that newsapaper. . . lol
What is your take on this, considering they (celebrities or stars; take your pick) are supposedly "role models"?!

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/showpiece/2010/mar/14/showpiece-14-03-2010-002.htm
Re: Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown by parislomo(f): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2010
Just a bit of the story:

"Ghetto Soldier, Daddy Showkey was said to have beaten the comedian , Princess to a pulp and had to be arrested by Mobile Policemen and later released to avoid any scandal. Daddy Showkey was irked that Princess rebuffed his ‘elderly’ attempt to settle a fight between her and singer, Muma Gee.
Another thing you might not get to see is the in-fighting between Chioma Chukwuka-Akpota and Muma Gee. We learnt Chioma was pissed with the fact that Muma Gee sneaked in two full bags of make-up and was always on make-up mask. She poured water on the singer’s face and started to scrub in the bid to unravel the real face of Muma Gee. This led to struggle that was settled by the organisers."

grin grin grin
Re: Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown by Dolemite(f): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2010
parislomo:

Just a bit of the story: She poured water on the singer’s face and started to scrub in the bid to unravel the real face of Muma Gee. This led to struggle that was settled by the organisers."

grin grin grin

I find this hard to believe.
Re: Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown by parislomo(f): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2010
I'm in shock myself but can't stop laughing. . .
Re: Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown by Dolemite(f): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2010
When is the show airing anyway?
Re: Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown by parislomo(f): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2010
Can't say yet since there's a lot of 'restructuring of reality' going on. . . cheesy cheesy
Read the final stage would be shot in May though.
Re: Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown by candylips(m): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2010
all these celebrity shows sef
Re: Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown by parislomo(f): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2010
I just knew they won't be any trace of decorum and/or finesse.
Surprisingly, heard the 'anchor woman' did exceedingly well.
Wish, we get to see all that really went down or up sef

cheesy cheesy
Re: Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown by spikedcylinder: 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2010
Lol! This should be fun. cheesy
Re: Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown by aieromon(m): 2:03pm On Mar 16, 2010
Funny.
Trust the producers to dilute our bowl of soup.
Where's the reality left in this?
Re: Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown by smooooooth: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2010
anything from ''THE SUN'' shld not be taken serious. those peeps only know how to exaggerate issues, they can write anything just to sell their papers. i dnt really blive this story, though daddy showkey is capable of carrying out the accusations against him. lipsrsealed
Re: Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2010
The rumour mill was agog in the camp that Emeka Ike and Muma Gee got to[b] man and woman business[/b] in the bathroom. And the rumour was not helped by both of them as they stayed glued to each other like Siamese twins. Emeka however denied the story when we called him on phone. “How can I be having sex with Muma Gee in the camp? You know me now, I don’t do such things.

We had to form an alliance because a lot of the girls ganged up against her. They wanted to make life miserable for her and I had to protect her. I’ve spoken to her fiancé and she has spoken to my wife. The rumour is not true”. However, a contestant faulted Emeka’s claim saying they all heard the moaning of Muma Gee while they were in the bathroom. Muma Gee who spoke to us on phone from Ghana where she has gone to rest said the rumour is not true. ‘How can I sleep with Emeka where there were cameras everywhere? what Emeka told you is true, we did not do anything’.

seems like google has gotten to sunnewsonline- 'man and woman business' does sound better than intimacy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown by parislomo(f): 7:37am On Mar 20, 2010
^^^ I've got it on good record that viewing will start on the 9th April.
Showing on AIT, SILVERBIRD, AM, etc etc. . .
Re: Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown by nellaluv(f): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2010
21st of march
Re: Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown by parislomo(f): 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^^^^ Nope. The jingle is on radio for the 9th of April.
Re: Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown by parislomo(f): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2010
oops!! Now I think I passed on less than half info. . Got this from another thread:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH: CELEBRITY SHOWDOWN starts showing from March 21st - May 30th 2010 on the following TV stations:

- Soundcity (DSTV channel 327)
- AIT
- NTA network
- Africa Magic (DSTV channel 114) (starts on April 9, 2010)
- Silverbird Television

Soundcity & AIT - Sundays 9 - 10 pm
Africa Magic - Sundays 10 -11pm
NTA network - 11pm - 12 midnight
Silverbird TV 11pm - 12 midnight
Re: Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown by obinna5000(m): 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2010
@parislomo
Nothing do you at all. grin cheesy

@topic
It aired on Silverbird TV yesterday. It was just the introduction of the 10 celebrity contestants.
Re: Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown by parislomo(f): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2010
obinna5000:

@parislomo
Nothing do you at all. grin cheesy

@topic
It aired on Silverbird TV yesterday. It was just the introduction of the 10 celebrity contestants.

lol. . . Ok, I know THANK YOU is in oder.
wink kiss
Re: Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown by ajah1(f): 3:07pm On Mar 22, 2010
I also watched d intro last night on AIT which lasted 4 20 minutes. I also heard Emeka ike banged Muma gee in this same competition. Wat a huge joke if i may comment.
Re: Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown by spikedcylinder: 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2010
Is Emeka Ike not a married man?
Re: Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown by bawomolo(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Is Emeka Ike not a married man?

has been married stopped a man from spreading his seed according to God's will cool
Re: Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown by mbulela: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2010
^^^^^^^^
you dey craze well well.
Re: Sex, Fight, Scheming And Fun Rock Gus Celebrity Showdown by spikedcylinder: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2010
bawomolo:

has been married stopped a man from spreading his seed according to God's will cool

You people will just blow. angry

(1) (Reply)

Photo:funke Akindele Now Sells Fufu And Agidi / Tiwa Savage, Toolz, Don Jazzy & More At Davido's Sister's Wedding / Gheghen! Top Video Vixen Venita Akpofure Slams Toke Makinwa On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.