Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) (29388 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her 24th Birthday, Nigerians React (Pics) / Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan / Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by Marcelo290(m): 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
In a society were the affluent resort to unnecessary spendings for 'show off' during their birthday's, This beautiful lady choose to celebrate her birthday in a different style as she was seen around sharing things to the less privileged in Owerri, IMO state.

Her kind gestures has earned her lots of praise on the media. She truly deserves to be celebrated as we need more on this.

Pictures below...

let's join and celebrate her.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by VoltageDivida(m): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
WOW!

A beautiful lady with a beautiful heart.
Happy birthday!

Wait oo, are those traffic warders also poor??

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by greatmarshall(m): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Weldone my sister... May God bless you

17 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by Praisles(f): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Aw w w you slayed with sense pretty

16 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by Marcelo290(m): 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
More...

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by Adaowerri111: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
God sees your kind gestures so why the pics? Doing it for our eyes(social media) or for God

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by PenisCaP: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
God bless u just as He blessed me.
Happy bday.
Pls dnt be a slay queen

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
Happy birthday to her, more money in her account

3 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
If she's here, she should send me her account details.

She deserves a birthday gift as well....

3 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by Marcelo290(m): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
Adaowerri111:
God sees your kind gestures so why the pics? Doing it for our eyes(social media) or for God
Show us the one you have done before

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by Onbelivable(m): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nice of her... Working more than your president

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by motun2017(f): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
i thought Stomach infrastructure is limited to the pple of Ekiti

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
undecided
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wow
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by reality17(m): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
VoltageDivida:
WOW!

A beautiful lady with a beautiful heart.
Happy birthday!

Wait oo, are those traffic warders also poor??

Why d mumu question?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
What Rochas and his wife could not do.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Now that's a real celebrant kiss kiss kiss
More years to come dearie... God bless you

10 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by kerr9(f): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wow God bless her richly

4 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
now this is real charity, what a kind heart she have

let her be careful because people can turn one's good to bad

3 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
Adaowerri111:

Do you do good for God? If yes then your heart is not good. Doing good because you are expecting reward from heaven doesn't show your gesture came from your freewill.

Yes, this lady should do it for social media. More people will see it and emulate her. Our society will be better for it.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
AM here to book space
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Adaowerri111:
she's doing it because of you.go out and help other in need

16 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by elsse(m): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
More blessings to your hustle....would do something like this on my birthday

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by Les: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Adaowerri111:
i don't think she was the one taking the neither was she the one who posted it here.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by thymee(m): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
I tink d lady also nids to provide for her self by getin her self gud cloth instead of rag she put on....
Well.,.....
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by psalmhorah(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
wow ..God bless you ...better than flaunting what you don't av in night clubs

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by Money2000: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
EVILFOREST:
If she's here, she should send me her account details.

She deserves a birthday gift as well....
Yes, I'm here. Thank you. Message me privately wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by Mabelenena(f): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Atleast viewing the pics wud make somebody learn from what she's doing and want to do thesame.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by lakkyflow(m): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
Good one though ... But this show case is what I don't like , I know someone who is very rich and does this weekly by helping the poor which I do assist her in sharing at times ... Human sees the face , God sees the heart..
Marcelo290:
In a society were the affluent resort to unnecessary spendings for 'show off' during their birthday's, This beautiful lady choose to celebrate her birthday in a different style as she was seen around sharing things to the less privileged in Owerri, IMO state.

Her kind gestures has earned her lots of praise on the media. She truly deserves to be celebrated as we need more on this.

Pictures below...

let's join and celebrate her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by CynthiaChi(f): 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
Beautiful and generous..... Wishing her many more years
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday By Feeding People On The Streets Of Owerri (Photos) by mightyhazel: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
Adaowerri111:
to demonstrate to ppl like u and i dat such things cud be done, even when we aint billionaires yet.

like,.... for instance, because of what i just saw, i just made a mental note to visit the less privileged,.. b4 ds year runs out

so, odi ok ada

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding Pictures Of The Couple Who Were Primary School Classmates / Mallinson Ukatu :100 Achievers Celebrates Billionaire Industrialist @59 / Why Your Wedding Should Be During The Rainy Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.