Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Maintain The Difference - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maintain The Difference (320 Views)

Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) / American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing / What Is The Difference Between A Pastor And A Prophet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maintain The Difference by overcomersfaith(f): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Today again we see God in action moving strongly on behalf of His children defending their courses and making a way where there is no way. The miracles of God follows no procedure, He does His things the way He wants it.

In a Praise gate we had in my local church, beloved, it was a wonder to behold. The Spirit of God moved and did wonders in many lives. The Spirit of God opened my eyes and I saw many healed and delivered. It was indeed a glorious moment. Healing of cancer, yokes were destroyed, and many deliverances was done by the Spirit of the Most High God. Beloved, I give God Praise.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/maintain-the-difference/

(1) (Reply)

Know The Meanings Of Allah As-samee' (the All-hearing), Al-baseer / Predestination / *** Beware Of Whistle Blowers ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.