Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) (16087 Views)

Pastor Becky Enenche Warns Married Women Against Checking Their Husband’s Phones / Osinachi: Daddy Freeze Disagrees With Becky Enenche Over Comments On Divorce / Pastor Becky Enenche Builds 10-bedroom Apartment For Homeless Girls In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by nlfpmod: 8:23pm On Jan 07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cju_5aiCjh4?si=4lRgDg4tZeUI92Fp

So women learn to do what? Maintain territory!
God's servant told us that story many many years ago. Was at the Kenyan Wildlife park and then suddenly they went with a tour guide and then the lion just started roaring unprovoked and so he asked why is the lion just roaring unprovoked? He says he's roaring to maintain territory.

Maintain territory once in a while just stroll into your husband's office looking very Jealous.
Hello husband, I just came to serve you lunch, you drop the lunch box and you go so that every eye there will know that there is somebody in his house.

Is anybody listening to what I'm saying? Dress up, follow him out, be around him, don't neglect him, be highly irresistible and unavoidable. Be highly cooperative. It's not only the cooperative in your office.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07
Madam Becky simply trying to tell our women.....Nor gree for anybody this year 2024

I see Lunch, I see Lunchbox.........I just remember MummyZee.

How about "check his Phone" to maintain Territory...

Bette Edu cannot maintain her territory in Humanitarian ministry.........585mulla don land her inside Hot pepper stew.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by EreluRoz: 8:26pm On Jan 07
Mtcheww, why so much stress to keep a man?

There's always a solution for difficult men, and the solution is PRAYERS

4 Likes

Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:39pm On Jan 07
GOFRONT:
Madam Becky simply trying to tell our women.....Nor gree for anybody this year 2024. I see Lunch, I see Lunchbox.........I just remember MummyZee. How about "check his Phone" to maintain Territory... Bette Edu cannot maintain her territory in Humanitarian ministry.........585mulla don land her inside Hot pepper stew.
Is the message the same for Nigerian men as well... Do all you must to maintain your woman...? undecided
EreluRoz:
Mtcheww, why so much stress to keep a man? There's always a solution for difficult men, and the solution is PRAYERS
All na to maintain the "Suffering and smiling" tradition that is life for the subjugated in Nigeria naw! grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by EreluRoz: 8:46pm On Jan 07
Kobojunkie:
Is the message the same for Nigerian men as well... Do all you must to maintain your woman? undecided
All na to maintain the "Suffering and smiling" tradition that is life for the subjugated in Nigeria naw! grin
I don't even get it anymore.

You must be under some intense pressure and discomfort in your marriage before you can get the good wife tag from Nigerian men

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
I don't even get it anymore. You must be under some intense pressure and discomfort in your marriage before you can get the good wife tag from Nigerian men
That is marriage naw... Nigerian style! lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by Amotolongbo(f): 9:09pm On Jan 07
Maintain territory once in a while just stroll into your husband's office looking very Jealous.
Hello husband, I just came to serve you lunch, you drop the lunch box and you go so that every eye there will know that there is somebody in his house.

Yes o!

Even if he is a school teacher, just stroll into his school and class to scare off the two spoons bringers

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by Navallo: 9:14pm On Jan 07
In other words, no gree for anybody.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by inoki247: 9:14pm On Jan 07
Lol Minister Of Land matters don talk shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by mrrandomguy: 9:15pm On Jan 07
I am here to tell you that your destiny is in danger if your wife or girlfriend wears waist beads (ìlẹ̀kẹ̀ ìdí) and she doesn't cook for you, especially those who have their hairs dyed and are on lowcut.

Jesus loves you!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by Authoreety: 9:15pm On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
I don't even get it anymore.

You must be under some intense pressure and discomfort in your marriage before you can get the good wife tag from Nigerian men
U don't have any business getting married...

Stay away from marriage

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by Artscollection: 9:15pm On Jan 07
EreluRoz:

U never meet baba mukuro b4. You will rent an appartement in the mountain so you can maintain your prayer life. That man is answering his calling sha

2 Likes

Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by PheelzAlmighty: 9:15pm On Jan 07
Men are and will always be the price.

26 Likes

Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:18pm On Jan 07
Artscollection:
■ U never meet baba mukuro b4. You will rent an appartement in the mountain so you can maintain your prayer life. That man is answering his calling sha
Prayers wey even your ancestors pray tire but no answers abi? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On Jan 07
PheelzAlmighty:
Yes, and the women have to reduce themselves even if to nothing to have and keep them, right? Spoken like a true Nigerian religious male! wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by maivd: 9:19pm On Jan 07
PheelzAlmighty:
WORD!!!
Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by GreatAchiever1: 9:19pm On Jan 07
Which one be maintain territory? Bible said in Titus 2:4-7 that older women are to teach the young women to to love their husbands, to love their children, to be sensible, pure, workers at home, kind, being subject to their own husbands, so that the word of God will not be dishonored. And not to maintain territories, whatever that means.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by toluxa1(m): 9:19pm On Jan 07
🔥
Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by EEIA: 9:20pm On Jan 07
To add: Once in a while. Give him doggy style in the office.

Change of environment is also good. grin

14 Likes

Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by Ayo25: 9:21pm On Jan 07
No Gree for Anybody, women version grin

6 Likes

Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07
EreluRoz:

Lol.. This one is deluded.

3 Likes

Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by Offpoint1: 9:21pm On Jan 07
grin nobody wan gree this year o

6 Likes

Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by Kobicove(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07
Maintain territory = No gree for anybody! grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by omooba969(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07
Nigerians and the Church. smiley
Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by tydi(m): 9:23pm On Jan 07
grin
The summary of it is women no do pass yourself while maintaining territory make you no go enter express

3 Likes

Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by omooba969(m): 9:24pm On Jan 07
Kobojunkie:
Yes, and the women have to reduce themselves even if to nothing to have and keep them, right? Spoken like a true Nigerian religious male! wink

Kobojunkie 🙂, you enjoy swimming against the current...na ya hobby. grin

3 Likes

Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07
undecided
Re: Maintain Territory! - Becky Enenche Tells Women (Video) by drimzsmoke(m): 9:26pm On Jan 07
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cju_5aiCjh4?si=4lRgDg4tZeUI92Fp

So women learn to do what? Maintain territory!
God's servant told us that story many many years ago. Was at the Kenyan Wildlife park and then suddenly they went with a tour guide and then the lion just started roaring unprovoked and so he asked why is the lion just roaring unprovoked? He says he's roaring to maintain territory.

Is anybody listening to what I'm saying? Dress up, follow him out, be around him, don't neglect him, be highly irresistible and unavoidable. Be highly cooperative. It's not only the cooperative in your office.

I joined Peer Educator Trainer during my NYSC in Rivers State. The woman that trained us then, oh my, such a pretty Igbo woman. She told us a story of how she saw 1 intern lady flirting with her husband when she stopped by her husband place of work just to say hi. Husband was a GTBank manager, I don't know about now. She said the next day, she went back to her husband's office with this sultry gown (and this woman sabi where nonsense even for inside camp) and flirted with her husband in front of everybody. After she was done, she went to the intern and told her, "he is my husband".....We all laughhed ehnnnnn
Any 14C corper who served in Rivers and did PET no fit forget this story or that very pretty woman.....One other thing, that woman raw ehhnnn, when it comes to speaking

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaigama Replaces Onaiyekan As New Catholic Bishop Of Abuja / "Holy Quran Converted Me To Christianity" Says Imam Sulaiman / Bakare Vs Oyedepo, Adeboye, Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.