Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,443 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% (53852 Views)

87% Nigeria’s Poverty Rate In North – World Bank / 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by deomelo: 2:58am On Oct 28, 2017
laudate:

I read this post and I was like -... hehehehe!! Impersonation is a crime, o! cheesy shocked grin You had to pretend to be a Yoruba man, because you wanted to advertise your products? shocked

[img]https://media./images/3144ffe3b96db346eca126ab1c30bd8f/tenor.gif[/img]

IkpuMmadu:
Anambra state has the highest number of celebrities and successful people ever in Nigeria. This isn't a bragging contest but to make sure that the younger Anambra people that are coming up will look up to role models in all sectors of economy and emulate them. A call to celebrate these folks and not to blow ones trumpet
1. Phyno(Music)
2. E-Money(Music)
3. P-square(Music)
4. Zoro(Music)
5. Pete Edochie(Movie)
6. Yul Edochie(Movie)
7. Oge Okoye(Movie)
8. Ngozi Ezeonu(Movie)
9. Kcee(Music)
10. Flavour(Music)
11. Mikel Obi(Football)
12. Chimamanda Adiche(Literature)
13. Chinua Achebe(Literature)
14. Oliver D' Coque(Music)
15. Osita Osadebe(Music)
16. Bob Manuel(Movie)
17. Chioma Chukwuka(Movie)
18. Jim Iyke(Movie)
19. Chidi Mokeme(Movie)
20. Chika Ike(Movie)
21. Philip Emegwali(Science)
22. Illbliss(Music)
23. Emeka Offor(Business)
24. Cletus Ibeto(Business)
25. Chuba Okadigbo(Politics)
26. Chukwuemeka Ojukwu(Politics)
27. Nnamdi Azikiwe(Politics)
28. Oby Ezekwesili(Politics)
29. Dora Akunyili(Health)
30. Charles Soludo(Finance)
Being an Anambra person automatically increases your chances of being successful by 42%
No other states dominates multiple industries as much as Anambra does
Anambra people are allergic to poverty
Anambra businessmen are born with the ability to transform N100 into N100million.

Anambra WE TOO MUCH!!!

If we don't celebrate them ...who will ?
What about your state?? Who una get? This is the first 11 we would look at the 2nd eleven

strength

^^^^^^^^That clown is a first clown and silly ipob comedian... grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Okezenwa: 3:54am On Oct 28, 2017
post=61835218:

come to Anambra and see how your people are living, they can't afford good houses here, they preferred to leave in uncompleted buildings or the put-up shanties, all they do here is to hawk agbo, herbal medicine, betting, carrying loads etc, they can't afford to send their kids to schools. Cannibals

You are stylishly describing your people. Buhahahahahaa. The paid thug even said cannibals. Lwkmd.

4 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Okezenwa: 4:01am On Oct 28, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Oga I haven't seen mud houses in Anambra ....and I can't ever compare Anambra with OSUN ...it's an insult to Anambra and the good people of Anambra

Anambra is light years ahead

The guy just posted one, why not apologize and face your gala hawking instead of disgracing chukwu abiama. Obingo wife just help some people living in dilapitated mud house, why do you people lie so easily. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Justiceleague1: 5:29am On Oct 28, 2017
laudate:
Oh no, this is too much! cry
oldest P n I grin

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Igboid: 6:42am On Oct 28, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

The post was simply telling you to grow the fucckk up and get over your childish chest-beating.

Apparently. It's obvious you forgot to take your drugs.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Sammy07: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2017
My yoruba friends dont you think it is people with no histroy that will denied that their is no mud house in thier region...

In the whole Nigeria
Only SE dont have histroy
Only SE have little/No mud house..

how can you have mud house when you dont have fore fathers...

you people lived on tress in the past...

You start having Igwe after the whites came, and am sure the sit/throne of igwe is not spiritual

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by logica(m): 7:34am On Oct 28, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

The post was simply telling you to grow the fucckk up and get over your childish chest-beating.
Are you from Imo?
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by aribisala0(m): 9:17am On Oct 28, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by stanluiz(m): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2017
Igboid:
How many times is this shoddy stats going to be recycled?

It was recycled in 2015, 2016 and now 2017.
And each time, it generated controversy here and rightly so.
Thank you I said it on the first page that this statistics is been recycled every year.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by buffalowings: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2017
Ofemannnu:

lol..it was a political gimmick by the pensioners in Osun state.Osun has no Idp camp like Igboland..

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/osun-pensioners-idp-camp-wicked-mischievous-joke-govt/

I don't know why but I'm laughing.
Knowing the truth from hearsay must shock that girl
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by logica(m): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2017
aribisala0:
What is happening here
That is Ibadan and not Enugu. Besides, it is a movie. tongue

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Justiceleague1: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2017
Daboomb:

Even that 19.33% of the SW is mostly caused by all these migrating Igbos that come to the SW with nothing on their backs except Donald Trump T-shirt.
Na Igbos full all the ghettos in the SWest. cry cry
grin grin grin
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by mexzzy47(m): 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
Macelliot:
The statistics though?
Most south eastern states are financially stable.
They might not have the best federal roads, but to be sincere, no region can beat south east in food nutrition or average wealth-per-individual.
. God bless u real good for writing this.....
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by aribisala0(m): 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by laudate: 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
samsam2019:
South West is filled with slums abi?

Do you realise the slums in southwest is majorly occupied by igbo?

Go to ajegunle slums na igbo people full there

Go to here in ibadan and it's already 70%igbo.

Most Yorubas have donated the slums for your people

Una no go kill person with laugh for here, biko! shocked cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Justiceleague1: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2017
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by laudate: 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Macelliot:
The statistics though?
Most south eastern states are financially stable.
They might not have the best federal roads, but to be sincere, no region can beat south east in food nutrition or average wealth-per-individual.
mexzzy47:
. God bless u real good for writing this.....
Bless who real good for writing... what?? Una too dey lie... average wealth per individual... my left foot. sad As if there are no beggars in the SE.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by 7lives: 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
Igboid:
I can't say there are no mud houses in Igboland, there could be some, but they are very hard to find, and most of them are abandoned, it's not uncommon to see a block house just nearby an abandoned mud house, they(mudhouses)are not common, and they are considered a thing of reproach. Only the downtrodden like widows and extremely poor live in mud houses in Igboland , and in Igboland, when one lives in mud house, he/she is considered homeless, because mostly they are actually homeless people, who circumstances forced into parking into hitherto abandoned mud houses.

This is not the case In Yorubaland. It's almost like a norm there. Living in mudhouse is considered absolutely normal there, they would go extra mile to plaster and paint such mudhouses, including building them into upstairs and decorating them. grin

It was in Yorubaland I saw a mudhouse upstairs lininnig an entire street for the first time in my life.
Never knew people will make out time to build mudhouses into upstairs.

You should be ashamed of telling us that there are FEW mud houses in Igboland, Igboland should not even have a single mud house.
What is the size of Igboland?, a land that is not up to the size of Kogi state could still have mud houses?, despite being shared into 5 States?.
This shows how irresponsible the government and the privileged ones amongst the Igbos are, no wonder the underprivileged are fleeing in droves.

4 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by mapet: 7:50am On Oct 30, 2017
Desyner:
You not only made weak/invalid points, you also repeat them. It speaks alot about your character.
Is there any sin balancing projects with IGR that will sustain those projects? Your fiscal rascal of a governor has borrowed to deliver unmaintainable project and I think any average thinking Nigerian will agree we lack maintenance culture in Nigeria. Where will the money to pay workers come from if Aregbe can't pay the current low salaries he is suppose to.
You think awarding contracts on debt makes him genius or what exactly are you about here?
Taking debt to do infrastructure is not what I am against, excessive debt is what I am against. Aregbe gambled heavily on FG allocation and it backfired spectacularly.
Before you reply me think properly so you don't contradict yourself like you did under mapet handle in the other thread.

Bros,

Is it some drugs you're taking or should be taking. You think people don't have honor like you; or you love to "hug" my name, you this sub-par intellect thing. Abeg fight your battle and don't include me in yours.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by mapet: 7:54am On Oct 30, 2017
deomelo:

Desyner: :
Ask a Nairalander called mapet, he works directly with Aregbesola.

And who do you work for since you go from thread to thread crying over Osun state and Aregbeshola 24/7 instead of your worthless, unproductive and project-less SE governors?

Argbeshola and Osun state delivered more projects than all your useless SE states combined?

Abi would you like to show us what they commissioned in Eboyin, Enugu, Abia, in Anambra apart from the substandard village flyover?

Again, the fact that you people cry over Osun states mean you admire Osun, you are jealous of Osun and Aregbe's achievements intimidates you because I don't get the silly fixation on Osun state while your own useless states rots away with zero development.

Bros,

This guy himself is a worthless thing. He won't give up, he's been floored, he's pained and just keep pushing his stu.pidity on NL. Imagine, I have been away from NL for the weekend only to see that the guy has mentioned me 8x. Is trying to get my attention?

@Desyner, pls get this into your head, you're unintelligent.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Ovamboland(m): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2017
safarigirl:
you should know that statistics are never a true reflection of the state of things

For instance, Statistics show that South Africa has the Highest HIV prevalence in Africa, however, there is a higher number of HIV positive people in Nigeria than in SA, what does that tell you about all these statistics and tricky percentages?

I have gone through Anambra and I have gone through Osun. Based on facts on ground and not facts on a piece of paper after random selection, Anambra is doing much better than Osun as far as living standards.

Statistics are a farce

If 5 million Nigerians are HIV positive and 2 million South Africans are positioned I bet your native intelligence will tell you HIV is more prevalent in Nigeria. But that's a narrow prism to look at things, statistics will let you something different because they consider the bigger picture.
The above stats shows the prevalence in Nigeria is 2.7% and SA is 4.4% ,hope you understand how that can be so?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 10:07am On Oct 30, 2017
mapet:

Bros,

Is it some drugs you're taking or should be taking. You think people don't have honor like you; or you love to "hug" my name, you this sub-par intellect thing. Abeg fight your battle and don't include me in yours.
Stop playing stupid games. You contradicted yourself to expose the fraud you are and ran away when I confronted your drug-saturated brain. Reconcile your contradicting post I showed you just before you "went for weekend".
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by mapet: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2017
Desyner:
Stop playing stupid games. You contradicted yourself to expose the fraud you are and ran away when I confronted your drug-saturated brain. Reconcile your contradicting post I showed you just before you "went for weekend".

You are beyond redemption. You lost.....give it up.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2017
mapet:

You are beyond redemption. You lost.....give it up.

mapet:

I am simply telling you that you don't take loans to grow IGR dummy! You take known to address deficits in funding for infrastructure. When those infrastructure mature and fully pays itself, the "value-capital" grows your IGR.
Take a look at the post you contradicted and exposed your bigoted self.
You ran off after I exposed you and came back only cos I kept mentioning you. Seem your dull mind prefers to throw tantrums than face the reality of your contradiction.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2017
mapet:

Bros,

You think this is a fight. Reconcile your own post then. It is now you against yourself.
These are your words:
mapet:

I am simply telling you that you don't take loans to grow IGR dummy! You take known to address deficits in funding for infrastructure. When those infrastructure mature and fully pays itself, the "value-capital" grows your IGR.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by mapet: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
Desyner:
You think this is a fight. Reconcile your own post then. It is now you against yourself.
These are your words:

Now I know you're a little kid. You come out like a pained bitter kid. Keep posting this same Ole rhetoric, nobody will stop you.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
mapet:

Now I know you're a little kid. You come out like a pained bitter kid. Keep posting this same Ole rhetoric, nobody will stop you.
What is painful in you contradicting yourself? If anything, it is sweet to see it. I leave the public to judge who is the kid between us.
One more, time this is your post you refuse to reconcile:
mapet:

They are your words. Justify them instead of insults.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by mapet: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
Desyner:
What is painful in you contradicting yourself? If anything, it is sweet to see it. I leave the public to judge who is the kid between us.
One more, time this is your post you refuse to reconcile:
They are your words. Justify them instead of insults.

You want the public to judge your comprehension deficit? Help is what you really need Bro
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2017
mapet:

You want the public to judge your comprehension deficit? Help is what you really need Bro
mapet:

Are you trying to spin it as a comprehension deficit on my side after many days? If that's the case I still challenge you to explain it. You wouldn't. Why? Cos you know you exposed your own flaw.
Here it is again:
mapet:

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by mapet: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2017
Desyner:
Are you trying to spin it as a comprehension deficit on my side after many days? If that's the case I still challenge you to explain it. You wouldn't. Why? Cos you know you exposed your own flaw.
Here it is again:

Challenge me to explain to you something your faculty is still struggling with? Do you think I take you serious?
Bros, you're just a comic relief

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
mapet:

Challenge me to explain to you something your faculty is still struggling with? Do you think I take you serious?
Bros, you're just a comic relief
Your faculty is clearly too strong to explain its own words.
In case you forget, here it is:
mapet:

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Desyner: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2017
mapet:

Bros,

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / John Nnanyerem Aguiyi Is Dead: General Aguiyi Ironsi's Son Dies / Simon Ateba Wanted To Ask Buhari Question At The White House, Then This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.