Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% (53851 Views)

87% Nigeria’s Poverty Rate In North – World Bank / 91% Of All Absconded Policemen Sent To Fight Boko Haram Are Christians - FFK / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by asunmoGGMU(m): 9:28am On Oct 27, 2017
Sammy07:

Honestly, I don't know if it is the igbos on Nairaland that are stupid and idiots..
because my igbos friends here are wise and used to reason things...

they even vowed not to go back to SE that they prefer to be with Yorubas because of tolerance than to be with their divided people

I am now scared of those ones too. The ones in Lagos are representation of the ones you read on social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by GoldNiagara(m): 9:29am On Oct 27, 2017
Ngokafor:

To be honest,i do not think that statistic is correct cos it has no bearing with realities on ground .SW is known for twisting facts and figures on its head to suit their propagandist and megalomanic tendencies..sorry.

Furnish a rebuttal backed with facts and stats, no alternate facts please.

9 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Sammy07: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2017
asunmoGGMU:

I am now scared of those ones too. The ones in Lagos are representation of the ones you read on social media.

Oh I see
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Ngokafor(f): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2017
samsam2019:
According to human nature. If we migrate, we usually migrate to places that are already better than where we currently stay. Reason why Yoruba people travel to UK AND USA because its actually better.

It would insanity to call USA or UK a slum when we run there to escape poverty.

Same way it's insanity for igbos to call Yoruba land slums when all they do when they have their kids is to send then here to Yoruba land so they won't die of poverty like their father

Normal SW propaganda 100%....I guess the fact that the Chinese are doing business in Nigeria means Nigeria is more developed than China undecided..Same way,Nigerians in Togo,Niger,Chad e.tc means these countries are richer than Nigeria..

Una matter tire person.

Una matter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by GoldNiagara(m): 9:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Ngokafor:

To be honest,i do not think that statistic is correct cos it has no bearing with realities on ground .SW is known for twisting facts and figures on its head to suit their propagandist and megalomanic tendencies..sorry.

Furnish a rebuttal backed with facts and stats, no alternate facts please.Wait a minute, what realities are you talking about, the reality of how you guys in mass and mega Exodus issue in to south west and every other place in the world hawking gala and zobo, the real realities is just a drive away any where in Lagos. What realities?_Biko, pray tell nwanne.

10 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by samsobo24(m): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2017
But Ibos why do you hate the SW so much.It was not conducted by a Nigerian firm.Learn to tolerate others in peace

12 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by SIRTee15: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2017
Ngokafor:

Normal SW propaganda 100%....I guess the fact that the Chinese are doing business in Nigeria means Nigeria is more developed than China undecided..Same way,Nigerians in Togo,Niger,Chad e.tc means these countries are richer than Nigeria..

Una matter tire person.
Thanks
Una matter

Common there's a big difference between foreign investors and economic migrants....
How can u compare Chinese business men with economic migrants....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Tchinaidi(m): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2017
Ngokafor:

Una matter tire person.

Una matter
No be so some of them dey talk say economically their regions is more buoyant than Japan.take these fellas seriously at your own peril.tomorrow they will come up with another indice to show you that ogbomoshos igr is greater than Hong Kong.Propaganda full their body.

4 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by samsam2019: 9:38am On Oct 27, 2017
Ngokafor:

Una matter tire person.

Una matter
let's compare and contrast. How many Chinese are in Nigeria compared to the amount of igbos in South West

Note that I said troop in? One or two people can migrate to poorer places for business. But when they troop in in thousands and even refuse to return to their place then the place they migrated to is actually better

The population of igbos in my area alone is more than that of the Chinese in the whole of Nigeria

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by samsobo24(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2017
The rate of civilization or Development in States like Lagos,Ogun,Oyo is enough to reduce poverty rate in the SW.
This mentioned state are among the Greatest Economic power house of Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Funkybabee(f): 9:40am On Oct 27, 2017
Macelliot:
The statistics though?
Most south eastern states are financially stable.
They might not have the best federal roads, but to be sincere, no region can beat south east in food nutrition or average wealth-per-individual.

Food nutrition woooo

Shey the one u dey buy grin cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by JohnRedbird: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2017
stanluiz:
South east has the lowest poverty rate. Forget about the fake and false statistics been posted by the afonjas they love lies and propagandas couple with paper works they don't want to face reality.Their region is poor and dilapidated.
God you're an slowpoke

7 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by mudolak(m): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2017
even anambra no suppose to be in that position
pple of anambra knw that to become successful u hav to be in sw that is why they plenty in west

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by samsam2019: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2017
mavinc4u:

Wisen up a bit, you can do more than this.
you can counter if I'm lying

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by JohnRedbird: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2017
stanluiz:
God bless you Anambra beat the whole sw states hands down except Lagos that was developed by fg, foreigners and Nigerians.
conduct your own survey now Anambra 1st son

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Blue3k(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2017
madridsta007:

Wish you could make a contribution and leave the SE alone. They are not your problem.

Wish you would stop being crybaby like every other set of people but it must be cultural. Did I not just speak on north but nobody from there is crying like you folks do.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by lebronn(m): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2017
achi4u:
Nwanne imagine that, Anambra that you hardly see any family that is not feeding well.

Those people dishing out this statistics should go home to home and cure their ignorance.
and who told you they are not feeding well in osun?

7 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Ngokafor(f): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2017
asunmoGGMU:

Read her response to my last mention of her. Indeed, she is truly frustrated. I am afraid the hate those people carry against SW is so deep that I am now scared of my SE friends now. Some of them won't express all these inordinate hates in real life. I am afraid. More surprised, I have always preferred them over northerners before now. These people are bile fuelled. Just hate-filled.

Oh dear,here we go with lamentations 101 from small minds of little value..What has my 'frustrations' got to do with your existence or lack of??..a siimple opinion has got you lots into an overdrive of emotions best known to you...Crying about hatred and frustrations like same cant be said of your kith and kins on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by BluntBoy(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2017
safarigirl:
you should know that statistics are never a true reflection of the state of things

For instance, Statistics show that South Africa has the Highest HIV prevalence in Africa, however, there is a higher number of HIV positive people in Nigeria than in SA, what does that tell you about all these statistics and tricky percentages?

I have gone through Anambra and I have gone through Osun. Based on facts on ground and not facts on a piece of paper after random selection, Anambra is doing much better than Osun as far as living standards.

Statistics are a farce

Facts? Facts drawn from just your own opinion? Do you know the meaning of facts

Listen, statistics is more reliable. Anyone can come and say exactly the opposite of what you said now just to pass off his own observations as the fact. I could easily claim to have gone through both states and praise Osun as being the more progressive. Statistics may not be perfect but it is more reliable, at least academically, than personal observations.

13 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by achi4u(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2017
lebronn:
and who told you they are not feeding well in osun?
What about Oral hygiene and general cleanliness?

What type of foods are they eating in Osun?
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Funkybabee(f): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2017
Movic1:

Oga! U guys like shouting marginalization , the research was conducted by Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI) here's their website www.ophi.org.uk! What's so special in Anambra that people there won't be poor? Poor people dey London sef! U guys just don't like hearing Good thing abt Osun that you think all your eastern state are far better than in everything.

A simple download would have cure your ignorance!

Bro don't mind them,they never leave their potopoto nation for them to know how others are living like king.....

No be say na mouth..... In Osun you can't be idle, for u not to get small chinkin work to do na tabooo.. We may not have enough company but their are still small and a lot of hotels which u can work their and still earn daily change from it apart from ur salary... OSUN is a center state for tourist that is why all of those hotels are selling their own without disturbing others market...

In osun If u are 35yrs abv and u don't have a land or ur own house dey go they tell you say u haven't work hard. ......

Haters should try to leave their barren land for once and come here to learn something.. ..

5 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Bimpe29: 9:51am On Oct 27, 2017
Kwara would have been better off, had Saraki been sincere, pitiful and patriotic to the good people of Harmony State.

Dr Olusola Saraki was a succor, but Dr Bukola Saraki is a curse.

1 Like

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Blue3k(m): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2017
ENG1110:

There is a difference between absolute value and per capital. Nigeria has a population about 4 times that of SA, so we will have a higher number of cases, but per capital, SA has a higher rate than Nigeria.
facts are facts.

Basic classes that should taught in school should be statistics, economics and government. It seems people can't examine these numbers critically to save their lives. The fact the girl you talk to doesn't understand difference between absolute vs percentage is an issue a graduate shouldn't have. You learn this in arithmetic probability.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by logica(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2017
asunmoGGMU:

Read her response to my last mention of her. Indeed, she is truly frustrated. I am afraid the hate those people carry against SW is so deep that I am now scared of my SE friends now. Some of them won't express all these inordinate hates in real life. I am afraid. More surprised, I have always preferred them over northerners before now. These people are bile fuelled. Just hate-filled.
Your eyes have opened and disaster is averted. Congratulations.

4 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Movic1:

Kano is also greater than Anambra in all ramifications, but compare the % of both states! if you think you are wiser than Oxford research team then Congrat!
You most be drinking monkey tail, for saying Kano is greater than Anambra, pls in what area? Anambra is fourth largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers and Abuja, second in commerce after Lagos, most indigenous industrialized state in Nigeria, leading in education, you can't never see a beggar from Anambra, Anambra indegen don't do house help, except you mean population and highest number of beggars, drugs abuse, volatile that's areas Kano state is leading Anambra state.

4 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Ngokafor(f): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2017
samsam2019:
let's compare and contrast. How many Chinese are in Nigeria compared to the amount of igbos in South West

Note that I said troop in? One or two people can migrate to poorer places for business. But when they troop in in thousands and even refuse to return to their place then the place they migrated to is actually better

The population of igbos in my area alone is more than that of the Chinese in the whole of Nigeria

The population of Igbos in Sw should be more than Chinese in Nigeria,same way the popoulatiin of Yorubas in SE is more than the Chinese in Nigera because we are still one Nigeria the last time i checked..Any intelligent person should know that,besides that was not your initial line of arguements when you came up with your analogy...

..You can come back with this line of arguement when this countrydis-integrates and you still have the same amount of Igbos n SW and Lagos inspite of having our own viable airports sea-ports..

See you then.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Ngokafor(f): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2017
samsam2019:

The population of Igbos in Sw should be more than Chinese in Nigeria,same way the popoulatiin if Yorubas in SE is mite than the Chinese in Nigera because we are still one Nigeria the last time i checked..Any intelligent person should know that,besides that was not your initial line of arguements when you came up with your analogy...

..You can come back with this line of arguement when this country dis-integrates and you still have the same amount of Igbos n SW and Lagos inspite of having our own viable airports sea-ports..

See you then.
Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Ngokafor(f): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2017
SIRTee15:

Common there's a big difference between foreign investors and economic migrants....
How can u compare Chinese business men with economic migrants....

Economic migrants whose tax you live and salivate on??...Literacy fall on you.

2 Likes

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2017
IGBO PEOPLE and hate sha undecided undecided undecided

Their hatred can boil stone, God don expose una!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Godfullsam(m): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2017
stanluiz:
Which your niece lies you people don't travel out of your brown region and mind you sw cities are villages when you compare it to the ones in the east. From oshogbo to Ibadan and to abeokuta are filled with slums, shanties and brown roofs. I have travel to sw cities your region is still poor and backward forget the fake statistics you get from your Ibadan media just to achieve some ethnic point and feel good online. Leave propaganda and face reality!! truth is bitter.

You have traveled to all sw. Why traveling upandan if your region is as good as you claimed undecided

I honestly cant imagine myself traveling to the south eastern god-forsaken region. For what?!

We dont go out of our region because we are comfortable with what we have, unlike you guys...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by Movic1(m): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2017
post=61815129:

You most be drinking monkey tail, for saying Kano is greater than Anambra, pls in what area? Anambra is fourth largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers and Abuja, second in commerce after Lagos, most indigenous industrialized state in Nigeria, leading in education, you can't never see a beggar from Anambra, Anambra indegen don't do house help, except you mean population and highest number of beggars, drugs abuse, volatile that's areas Kano state is leading Anambra state.
Fourth Largest Economy?
Second in commerce?
Most industrialized?
No wonder people don't take you serious with your beer parlor stats!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poverty Rate Of The 36 States Of The Federation Zamfara Top The Chart With 91% by logica(m): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2017
safarigirl:
you should know that statistics are never a true reflection of the state of things

For instance, Statistics show that South Africa has the Highest HIV prevalence in Africa, however, there is a higher number of HIV positive people in Nigeria than in SA, what does that tell you about all these statistics and tricky percentages?

I have gone through Anambra and I have gone through Osun. Based on facts on ground and not facts on a piece of paper after random selection, Anambra is doing much better than Osun as far as living standards.

Statistics are a farce
Do you know the difference between prevalence and population?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / John Nnanyerem Aguiyi Is Dead: General Aguiyi Ironsi's Son Dies / Simon Ateba Wanted To Ask Buhari Question At The White House, Then This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.