Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

The Aftermath Of Rapture - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Aftermath Of Rapture (13060 Views)

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / 50 Comprehensive Signs Of Rapture And End-times / The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 29, 2017
lol. .but all restaurants and shops would be unmanned then?

we can go peacefully into Mr Biggs and eat..

Baba Lemme tell you...if rapture take place...and the world stays undestroyed. it would surprise you that the people left will recreate another world.. into a better.

and DEVIL won't be able to rule the people left...they won't grant him the audience again!
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Akin1212(m): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
Ok...in Christ Word,'my sheep hear my voice and Obey.Goodluck to you then in your own wisdom.

I refuse to believe you are a sheep. Is it that very hard to reason all these lies out?
Same Jesus said his generations will not pass until he returns, This is 21 centuries after he left, 21 fucking generations.
I wouldn't be a sheep, I would be a bear or a lion because they are bolder and wiser than sheeps.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by crazypencils20: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2017
Hier: When the event is over there shall be revival among those who have chosen to stay behind not because there will be a second chance, no, but because the reality of the event would have struck them like a thunderbolt. But they will have to pay with their own blood.
20. When the event is over, those who are left behind shall no longer be safe to worship in their gigantic, fanciful and multi-billion Dollars/Cedis cathedrals. Instead they shall seek safety in caves, bushes and abandoned and dilapidated but hidden structures.
21. When this great event is over, each time those who will miss their flight manage to gather for worship, they will pay attention to only one sermon- whether they gather in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North or South America; the sermon will only centre on “How to Meet the Divine Standard and Join the Other Saints”.
22. It is also worthy to note that those who will be left behind will never have any business with comedians at their altars anymore. No! There shall no longer be gatherings for entertainments. Whenever, they manage to gather, it shall always be for serious religious business only.
23. The prayer pattern of those who will be left behind will also undergo a radical change. They will not be praying for things anymore. They will only be praying for strength to withstand the tortures of the Anti-Christ and die bravely to join the other saints. None will be praying for jobs, marriages, etc.
24. It is equally worthy of note that some of those who will miss their flight will not be able to endure the torture of the Anti Christ. They will receive the mark of the beast and thereby be doomed forever.
25. When the ready saints are gone, all our denominational walls of partition will collapse. The man or woman who use to worship in Deeper Life, for instance, will hide in the same place with those who worship in Christ Embassy, Church of God Mission, Assemblies of God, Word Aflame, Action Chapel, Winners Chapel, Lighthouse Chapel etc and nobody will remember to claim superiority anymore because then they will be facing a common enemy.
26. When this event is over, each time believers who will miss their flight manage to gather anywhere for worship, there will be an atmosphere of sobriety. This rowdiness we witness today shall be no more.
27. There shall also be a radical change in the attitude of those who will miss their flight towards Bible study. What we have now is an attitude characterized by a high degree of nonchalance and indifference, but when the ready saints are gone, those who will be left behind will begin to take their bible study seriously.
28. All the teens and youths who come to church to please their parents will repent after this great event; yes, they will begin to seek God for themselves.
29. When the event is over, all those who will do any form of business in the schools, hospitals, banks, etc, will have to bear the mark of beast (666) or be hunted down and killed like common criminals.
30. One of the gains of this reminder is that there may be someone reading this piece today who will take a firm decision to ensure that he/she gets on board that celestial flight travelling to Glory.
copied
*PLEASE SHARE TO SAVE A SOUL*
God bless you.

This writeup is as much about rapture as it is about you pointing out / attacking what you think is wrong with the modern day church / Christians, isn't it?
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2017
Akin1212:

I refuse to believe you are a sheep. Is it that very hard to reason all these lies out?
Same Jesus said his generations will not pass until he returns, This is 21 centuries after he left, 21 fucking generations.
I wouldn't be a sheep, I would be a bear or a lion because they are bolder and wiser than sheeps.
but ofcourse i am a sheep...i am birthed by the Lamb of GOD,who is also The Lion of The Tribe of Judah...that makes me a lion... but you are no bear or lion;you are just a goat...now this is allegory in terms.That given,when HE spoke of generation that was prophetically in reference to this godless,abominable and perverse generation...'but would you know that?again i say,look around you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Saverin: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2017
Hier

Stop spewing trash. There is no such thing as rapture.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Bigsteveg(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2017
May we be found worthy of the kingdom of God.
We shall not miss heaven.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by otr1(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2017
First of all, there is nothing like rapture in the Bible. What we have is the second coming and from my little understanding of the Scripture regarding this, it's a one time thing. Now, the danger in this your version of the second coming Jesus is that, it gives hope to sinners (afterall, those left behind will still have a second chance). I bet you, there is no such thing like left behind. You're either redeemed or lost.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Akin1212(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
but ofcourse i am a sheep...i am birthed by the Lamb of GOD,who is also The Lion of The Tribe of Judah...that makes me a lion... but you are no bear or lion;you are just a goat...now this is allegory in terms.
That given,when HE spoke of generation that was prophetically in reference to this godless,abominable and perverse generation...'but would you know that?again i say,look around you.

The bolded is not an allegory, it is fictional and deceitful. It's a pity that you have allowed such fake lion of the tribe of whatever to consume you, but it's not my business whatever consumes you.

Lol, so when Jesus specifically said "this generation" referring to his own generation, you have prophetically reassigned it to 21st-century generations? Or which generation are you specifically tagging it to? Do you know there are 4 generations in every century? Given there are 20 centuries gone already and 20 X 4 generations, which of the 80 generations has not been godless and abominable? You really need to look around you but not just look around, think and also understand the things around you.

You are a sheep and you are also a lion, what a nice shape-shifting fiction. It doesn't surprise me that your shepherd is also a lion of another tribe. But unfortunately, despite being birthed by a lion of the tribe of Judah, your tribe is somewhere in Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by OtemSapien: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
BlaqCoffee109:
Ok...in Christ Word,'my sheep hear my voice and Obey.Goodluck to you then in your own wisdom.
Have you checked for the figurative meaning of a sheep in the dictionary. It means a stupid person.
In other word, the person who wrote that passage of the bible meant to say 'A stupid person hears my voice and obey.'
Hmm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by otr1(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:
Have you checked for the figurative meaning of a sheep in the dictionary. It means a stupid person.
In other word, the person who wrote that passage of the bible meant to say 'A stupid person hears my voice and obey.'
Hmm.
Well, may be you didn't know that the person that wrote that passage of the Bible never came accross your "dictionary"
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by OtemSapien: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
otr1:
Well, may be you didn't know that the person that wrote that passage of the Bible never came accross your "dictionary"
Maybe you didn't know that before the dictionary came, the word 'sheep' has been used to mean 'stupidity'.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by otr1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
XXLDICK:
Hmmm, they have started again.

The second coming of Jesus Christ

For over 2000 years they keep saying he is coming soon

Over 2000 years ago Jesus said that generation shall not pass away before he comes.
Matthew 24: 34

Is there anybody over 2000 years old?

There's no rapture, deal with it.

Christianity is a lie and it's purpose has been defeated
And you are obviously ignorant of the fact that the greek word "genea" translated as generation in english primarily means a race of people. You have to be smarter if you want to be a critic.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by delexy123: 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:
Hmm.
Can you see how silly you sound? A 'sheep' was known as an animal before the dictionary came to be. The meaning of words changes with time. A sheep then was known to be meek and gentle. It wasn't long ago that the word stupid was used for sheep and that doesn't make the statement of people using sheep as a symbol of gentleness wrong.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Akin1212(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
otr1:

Just as they did not come across reality, we know.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by OtemSapien: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
delexy123:
Can you see how silly you sound? A 'sheep' was known as an animal before the dictionary came to be. The meaning of words changes with time. A sheep then was known to be meek and gentle. It wasn't long ago that the word stupid was used for sheep and that doesn't make the statement of people using sheep as a symbol of gentleness wrong.

A sheep was never known to be meek and gentle my guy, it was a lamb that was known to be meek and gentle. Now a lamb could be meek and gentle because it is still very tender and so can be indoctrinated without any effort or arguments. But when a lamb grows up, nature presents it with two choices, either to remain gullible or become a thinker. If he chose to remain gullible, he becomes a sheep(just like you and other sheeple) but if he decides to start using his brain, he becomes a thinker.

Sheep has never been used as a symbol of gentleness, check your dictionary. So you mean ileya ram(a male sheep) which sounds baaa, baaa, baaa all the time is gentle? It's a dove that's used for gentleness, not a sheep. Check it out please. Peace.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by otr1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:
Maybe you didn't know that before the dictionary came, the word 'sheep' has been used to mean 'stupidity'.
...and you sure ignorant of the fact that the writer used "sheep" to symbolise "obedient followers".
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by OtemSapien: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
otr1:
...and you sure ignorant of the fact that the writer used "sheep" to symbolise "obedient followers".

That's what I'm saying. Boko Haram can be referred to as the 'sheep of Allah' too, being the obedient followers of the commandment of Allah. Hmm undecided Sheeple cannot be helped.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by otr1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Akin1212:

Just as they did not come across reality, we know.
I see you have...as you can not see beyond your nose
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Akin1212(m): 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
otr1:
I see you have...as you can not see beyond your nose

Says someone who cannot see beyond a book sold for 500 Naira and written thousands of years ago. Void of today's contemporary advancements. What an irony.

An advice: You should go back to wearing robes instead of living in now.

1 Like

Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by otr1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:

That's what I'm saying. Boko Haram can be referred to as the 'sheep of Allah' too, being the obedient followers of the commandment of Allah. Hmm undecided Sheeple cannot be helped.
...don't we all have a belief? Looks like we are all sheep to someone/a belief.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by OtemSapien: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
otr1:
...don't we all have a belief? Looks like we are all sheep to someone/a belief.
I don't have a belief, rather, I am a knower. I cannot be a sheep to anyone. I use my brain.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by OtemSapien: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Akin1212:

Says someone who cannot see beyond a book sold for 500 Naira and written thousands of years ago. Void of today's contemporary advancements. What an irony.

epic grin
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Akin1212(m): 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
grin grin
OtemSapien:
epic grin
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by otr1(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Akin1212:

Yes, I can not see beyond it, because you still haven't written a better alternative. And yes, the Book is still the most relevant piece ever. Wonder why you're having sleepless nights over it?
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by OtemSapien: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
otr1:
Yes, I can not see beyond it, because you still haven't written a better alternative. And yes, the Book is still the most relevant piece ever. Wonder why you're having sleepless nights over it?
How do you know that he's having sleepless night over it? BTW, my ancestors and your ancestors have revealed the true history which will cast shadow of that book of lies you are talking about. Read it here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by otr1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:
I don't have a belief, rather, I am a knower. I cannot be a sheep to anyone. I use my brain.
A knower, yet still ignorant. Whoever is deceiving you that you don't have a belief is doing a great job.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by OtemSapien: 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
otr1:
A knower, yet still ignorant. Whoever is deceiving you that you don't have a belief is doing a great job.
The ignorant people will never know more than what the books of millenniums ago taught them because they are ignorant of the dynamism of knowledge--Otem
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Akin1212(m): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
otr1:

The most relevant piece among the sheeps, why am I not surprised?

I can't write one because my aim is not to control humans and deceive them by making them sheeps like your God, his son, and his prophets.

My aim is to liberate the human minds and make them gods and not messengers or zombies. Do you understand at all? And I am not having sleepless nights over that nonsense, I am just nullifying its grip on your sheepy life.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by otr1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
OtemSapien:
How do you know that he's having sleepless night over it? BTW, my ancestors and your ancestors have revealed the true history which will cast shadow of that book of lies you are talking about. Read it here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
How come he is so obsessed with It? And no, I don't need your "true history" link. I'm a living library myself. I was born into it...an initiate...an insider. You don't probably think you know better, do you?
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by otr1(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Akin1212:

The most relevant piece among the sheeps, why am I not surprised?

I can't write one because my aim is not to control humans and deceive them by making them sheeps like your God, his son, and his prophets.

My aim is to liberate the human minds and make them gods and not messengers or zombies. Do you understand at all? And I am not having sleepless nights over that nonsense, I am just nullifying the grip on your sheepy life.
It's still a fact that you have not found a way to live a fulfilled life, not to mention making others become "gods". I still stand on the point that you're not even intelligent enough to write a two-page article.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Akin1212(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
otr1:
How come he is so obsessed with It? And no, I don't need your "true history" link. I'm a living library myself. I was born into it...an initiate...an insider. You don't probably think you know better, do you?

How do you know I am obsessed with it? You reek of ignorance. You can't even see me and you're already talking about characteristics you can only ascertain by seeing me. Should I be surprised you believe in a god? Hell no.
Re: The Aftermath Of Rapture by Akin1212(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
otr1:
It's still a fact that you have not found a way to live a fulfilled life, not to mention making others become "gods". I still stand on the point that you're not even intelligent enough to write a two-page article.

What is your basis for the claim of the facts that I don't live a fulfilled life already? Lol, I am not intelligent enough to write a two-page article? Says someone whose 100 words post on Nairaland is full of errors. Take a stroll to my blog and see what your whole generations cannot pen down written by an intelligent mind. Be careful where you stand bro, it may on the catalyst of your demise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism / My Greatest Regret As An Agnostic Atheist / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.