Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia (29127 Views)

Putin Grants Russian Citizenship To US Whistleblower Edward Snowden / Chinese Military Shows Off It's Deadly, Robot Attack-And-Destroy Sharks / Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by AuroraB(f): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2017
Make we hear word abeg undecided angry
Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by Pascal181: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2017
Hmmmmmm, when u think u have seen it all

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by SNIPER123: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2017
Muslim Country embarassed
Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by luminousasocial(f): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by KinSlayer: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2017
but, but , their women are not allowed to drive... and, and , they gave a robot citizenship...
Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by naijamafioso: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2017
cos the robot is more useful to them.

contact my signature for free bitcoins, nothing to lose.
Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by OpinionCounts(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2017
And this is the same country where women do not have the right to drive because some certain people claims it will cause arousal to the women due to vibrations of their private part... What an irony....looks like they have flintstone and Albert Einstein living together in same country...

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2017
The Robots will have Rights than Women there grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by NATUREVALS(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2017
D way artificial intelligence mechines are taking over this world soon large number of employees will turn Jobless grin grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by grandstar(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2017
The rich Gulf Arab states are extremely stingy in granting citizenships and are evn notorious for stripping it off people they considefr a political or religious threat.

The Bedouin tribesmen of Kuwait are stateless people in that country even though they've been there for generation.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by ifyonuoha(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2017
that means that my dreams and imaginations would surely come to pass...cos I hope to have such male robot as my personal assistant
Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by braine(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2017
This is huge! Actually conversing with a robot!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 27, 2017
chukxie:
While Africans are busy using their science (witchcraft) to kill, destroy and maim, the 'oyibos' are using theirs for the advancement of life by breaking new grounds in science, technology, engineering, medicine, agriculture, education, finance...

The new Prince of Saudi Arabia is bringing reforms to Saudi Arabia' the guy is too much' that is how it should be' no more extremism' no more religious bigotry" the guy is too much" in no distance time' Saudi will become a city that will compete any city in the world' long live the Prince ' am a Christian but I love him so much.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by Ogana325: 9:58am On Oct 27, 2017
Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by mayorkyzo: 9:59am On Oct 27, 2017
They can't grant freedom for women but giving citizenship to robots...or even accept refugees from the middle east,yet they r giving citizenship to robots...shameful..

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by mr1759: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2017
nonsense citizenship that Saudi refuse to give other nationality in their country
Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by BanevsJoker(m): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2017
Why is she not properly dressed? Where is her hijab? Her burqa? Where? I hereby declare fatwa on her. What an infidel.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by abiolag(m): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2017
End time is here
Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by talk2percy(m): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2017
Why citizenships are being denied to real human beings?
Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by charlsecy(m): 10:06am On Oct 27, 2017
nNEOo:
magic while africa cant even explain y her own must be carried out in d nyt
Not true.
Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by Tension532: 10:06am On Oct 27, 2017
cool

Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by maasoap(m): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2017
eleojo23:

Saudi Arabia has left Northern Nigeria behind...
Is that another Muslim country? But the Christian country called Southern Nigeria is far ahead of SA?
Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by Bullhari007(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2017
lie lie lie... she is not the first to receive citizenship... first robot to rule human being is no other person than Jubril Muhammadu from Cambridge science laboratory

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2017
ifyan:
To me this is disrespectful to HUMAN EXISTENCE.

Common

Though Artificial Intelligence is good in some ways but not to compete with humans in some things.
soon human rights will be about "robots and humans" not "humans and humans". It was someone who thought about the idea of slave trade, how will it be I robots think about the idea and start making humans slave or start seeing humans as threat. I pray we won't use our hands to destroy ourselves!
Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by miketayo(m): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2017
and they dont give humans
Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 27, 2017
It was creepy where she (the robot) said if you treat me nicely I will treat you same way. Potentially this robot just told the world she has the capacity for violence too even if not said.
Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by maasoap(m): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2017
OpinionCounts:
And this is the same country where women do not have the right to drive because some certain people claims it will cause arousal to the women due to vibrations of their private part... What an irony....looks like they have flintstone and Albert Einstein living together in same country...
At least, you're confused concerning the usual stereotypes of the former.
Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by sanerugwei: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2017
I hope they won't equip their robotic citizens with bombs and start exploding them all over the West. shocked shocked shocked

Fear Saudi Arabia, the chief exporter of wahabbism a.k.a. extrememism that breeds terrorists all over the world.

I heard that the gates of hell was recently discovered their. No wonder they go their to stone satan, whose home is in KSA. grin grin grin

Wait o...Does it mean western invention (boko) is no longer haram.. Seems they want to leapfrog into the 21st century from the 9th were they arr currently hitting at.
Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2017
Instead of searching for the fountain of youth,I foresee humans transferring their memories and brains into robots like this to achieve immortality,it’s be honest this was bound to happen at some point.
Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by wizod(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2017
Soon one of dis useless musicians will seek her hand in marriage. The likes of frog voice Davido and co
Re: Saudi Arabia Grants Citizenship To A Robot, Sophia by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2017
9jakohai:
And in a hundred years...robots take over the world!

Bow down to your robotic overlords, DNAScum.

DNAscum, LMAO. Hilarious!

By the way, It feels great to find another adult who's into comics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Start Evacuating Citizens From South Africa On Monday / U.S. State Department Reportedly Hit By A Cyberattack / Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.