Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Reality Finally Hits The Separatists #biafra #kurds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reality Finally Hits The Separatists #biafra #kurds (2119 Views)

Court Declares Nigeria’s Deportation Of Cameroonian Separatists Illegal / Release Cameroonian Separatists Now -falana Tells FG / Biafran Leader Nnamdi Kanu: The Man Behind Nigeria's Separatists - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality Finally Hits The Separatists #biafra #kurds by scully95: 2:03am On Oct 27, 2017
The two hashtags share a lot in common ??

Both of them backed by the same aglozoo crooks.

1 Like

Re: Reality Finally Hits The Separatists #biafra #kurds by ConcernedRusian: 2:29am On Oct 27, 2017
Kurdistan is NOT just an Israeli puppet, Bleep off. Kurds have wanted independence since before Israel even existed, Israel doesn't give a shit about Kurds or their independence just like they don't give a shit about Palestinians, Syrians or Egyptians. They are just using Kurdistan's geopolitical location recently as an attack on their arch-enemy Iran and some fools have bought their ruse. Meanwhile, Biafra's international recognition grows by the day and the "reality" of the impossibility of independence from Nigeria edges night after night closer to fantasy!

Begone you filthy son of Ishmael.

12 Likes

Re: Reality Finally Hits The Separatists #biafra #kurds by scully95: 4:51am On Oct 27, 2017
ConcernedRusian:
Kurdistan is NOT just an Israeli puppet, Bleep off. Kurds have wanted independence since before Israel even existed, Israel doesn't give a shit about Kurds or their independence just like they don't give a shit about Palestinians, Syrians or Egyptians. They are just using Kurdistan's geopolitical location recently as an attack on their arch-enemy Iran and some fools have bought their ruse. Meanwhile, Biafra's international recognition grows by the day and the "reality" of the impossibility of independence from Nigeria edges night after night closer to fantasy!

Huh... Did I hear you say pooo ? The Issue with Israel which is an existential issue, is always trying to control.. Minority trying to gain control over majority.. They always go far into influencing and supporting if not hijacking bigger powers to use them to further a mutual addiction. The Zionists are losing in all fronts.. Yes, Kurds existed in Iran, Iraq,Syria and Turkey..

The Issue has always been this.. Israel has no major resources but always try to control others.. Go to anywhere the anglozionist empire is fighting war or exporting democrazy. You find a carbon copy of this insane existential threat to humanity worldwide.. Supporting minority against majority is their major strategy.

Yes, the anglozionist empire were using the Kurds as tier 3 in the region. In Turkey (wonder why they have issue with turkey), in Iraq and Syria.
Kurds are like the same Biafran ideology backed by the same Israeli crooks during the civil war.. Let me remind you who backed it, Israel, U.S.A, France, Haiti (permanent puppet to U.S.. In-fact Clinton Family)

Now, back to Biafran war. They were winning the war but touched a nerve when it became glaring that it was war of control. Who controls the oil rigs.. Is it not the same thing we are seeing in the region in middle east?

For Israel to sell the stolen gas/oil to Europe (fom Golan heights), it needs Syria, to construct pipeline via stolen golan height to Europe.. Qartar same thing.. They shared common interest.. Russia here will be greatly affected cos Europe finds alternative, then who buys Russian gas. (this explains why Russia too is fighting for its interest in Syria which is very well welcomed but not only that but also on the right side of history).. But what is wrong to do, is supporting any forces whatsoever over any government of any country..

So when you see the truth.. Pls say it as it it.. Without being biased.. It helps.

Tier 1 Anglozionist Terrorist in Syria and else where - Mujadeen/Wahhabi/takiri/ISIS/Alqeda/ Boko Haram(affiliate/Franchise) terrorist organization(You can imagine the ugly changing of names each time to deceive you but they are in reality the same crooks

Tier 2 Anglozionist terrorists in Syria - Free Syrian Army (What rubbish, Israel is caught several times supporting this one if the first tier was covertly but opne to everyone with sense)

Tier 3 - The Kurds OK..

Good news in Iraq, Kurds have just shut itself in the leg.. There wont be any autonomy..
In Syria, the Kurds are Surrounded by Turkish Soldier. Going no where even though they are fighting showing their color in Deir Azzor, clearing their ISIS friends indeed to secure the oil there..

In Raqqah, I wont say anything abt it for now but trust me.. It will soon get to where the Zionist will have to choose either to up the ante or just admit defeat.. Up the Ante.. hahaha Israel will be burnt down.. So I guess it will just die down.

Last thing.. Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner.. That day is near..

Those Kurds in Iran are not even saying anything.. They are already into Iranian system, same with Syrian Kurds. But the deceived among them are being used to further their master's plan.. it will end in failure...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reality Finally Hits The Separatists #biafra #kurds by EternalTruths: 5:20am On Oct 27, 2017
I don't know why Nigerians keep deceiving themselves that Biafra can not become a reality.

Just few things to accomplish and the rest is history for One Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Reality Finally Hits The Separatists #biafra #kurds by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 27, 2017
So what is your joy in ridiculing people who are simply asking to be set free.

Most like you don't even know why you are against Biafra because you're not capable of deep thought.

Your likes have kept Africa in decline for 10,000 years.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Finally Hits The Separatists #biafra #kurds by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:34am On Oct 27, 2017
ConcernedRusian:

1 Like

Re: Reality Finally Hits The Separatists #biafra #kurds by iSlayer: 6:51am On Oct 27, 2017
^^^Lol!
Re: Reality Finally Hits The Separatists #biafra #kurds by CaptainGOOD: 7:49am On Oct 27, 2017
Ok
Re: Reality Finally Hits The Separatists #biafra #kurds by scully95: 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
jerseyboy:
So what is your joy in ridiculing people who are simply asking to be set free.

Most like you don't even know why you are against Biafra because you're not capable of deep thought.

Set free from who From Syria, Iran, Turkey, Iraq ?? Where in the world do you live Where your money is heavily dependent on dollar.. Which freedom do you need and from who ?? Know your real enemies ok. The real enemy are those who already want to control you via their puppet or semi puppet ideology such as democrazy. In reality there is nothing as freedom. When those who seek real freedom are seeking from the anglozionist empire.. Let me list top 4 countries that can be termed free country.

Russia (semi free economically but free 100% in foreign policy and militarily)
Iran (free both Economically and foreign policy)
China (Free)
North Korea (free)

Now tell me what is the definition of freedom ?? Cos you are writing as if you live in another world. Biafra is an ideology so as Boko haram, shia movement, ISIS, Mujadeen, Wahhabi, Takfiri mantra.

Read this to understand more.. https://www.nairaland.com/4092328/what-west-cia-cooler-nigeria

jerseyboy:

Because Biafra is Artificial, it's not in the interest of the ppl. But in the interest of the Globalist, the zionist, the Anglozionist empire to use against the country they created that has long gone out of their control and hence they need to do the same invade, destroy, conquer and rule strategy. Read this to understand more. https://www.nairaland.com/4092328/what-west-cia-cooler-nigeria

Biafra is a failed ideology ok so as Boko haram and Jonathan killed the spirit of Boko haram, it's the reason the west hated GEJ and wanted him out already since he destroyed their plan about Nigeria must break by 2015. OK..
use your 10kobo brain. (Those liking ur comments are in the same category, very less educated or no Education except shouting the biafran mantra)

We all need Economic freedom. What is Economic freedom. A case where by our output is not only based on how many petro dollar. We need full time diversification and a scenario where by Oil (which you are hell bent on) is just 1% of our export. Reactivate and Use your 3rd class dead brain cells.
This is why they call you 3rd world. cos you have 3rd class brain dead cells.

jerseyboy:

You are 1million years backward by your level of thinking or reasoning and your kind is why we are still living in denial according to Wole Soyinka. Too much potentials but living in denial.

3 Likes

Re: Reality Finally Hits The Separatists #biafra #kurds by Ojiofor: 12:35am On Oct 29, 2017
Some people thinks they knows what is good for another man better than the man himself.SMH.

1 Like

Re: Reality Finally Hits The Separatists #biafra #kurds by cstr1000: 7:03am On Oct 29, 2017
scully95:

Set free from who From Syria, Iran, Turkey, Iraq ?? Where in the world do you live Where your money is heavily dependent on dollar.. Which freedom do you need and from who ?? Know your real enemies ok. The real enemy are those who already want to control you via their puppet or semi puppet ideology such as democrazy. In reality there is nothing as freedom. When those who seek real freedom are seeking from the anglozionist empire.. Let me list top 4 countries that can be termed free country.

China (Free)
North Korea (free)

Now tell me what is the definition of freedom ?? Cos you are writing as if you live in another world. Biafra is an ideology so as Boko haram, shia movement, ISIS, Mujadeen, Wahhabi, Takfiri mantra.

Read this to understand more.. https://www.nairaland.com/4092328/what-west-cia-cooler-nigeria

Because Biafra is Artificial, it's not in the interest of the ppl. [b]But in the interest of the Globalist, the zionist, the Anglozionist empire to use against the country they created that has long gone out of their control [/b]and hence they need to do the same invade, destroy, conquer and rule strategy. Read this to understand more. https://www.nairaland.com/4092328/what-west-cia-cooler-nigeria

Biafra is a failed ideology ok so as Boko haram and Jonathan killed the spirit of Boko haram, it's the reason the west hated GEJ and wanted him out already since he destroyed their plan about Nigeria must break by 2015. OK..
use your 10kobo brain. (Those liking ur comments are in the same category, very less educated or no Education except shouting the biafran mantra)

We all need Economic freedom. What is Economic freedom. A case where by our output is not only based on how many petro dollar. We need full time diversification and a scenario where by Oil (which you are hell bent on) is just 1% of our export. Reactivate and Use your 3rd class dead brain cells.

You are 1million years backward by your level of thinking or reasoning and your kind is why we are still living in denial according to Wole Soyinka. Too much potentials but living in denial.

How has Nigeria gone out of thier control? Your president and his ministers go to chatam house to give regular updates.
Buhari's candidacy was supported from Washington.
Your anglozionist bosses have actually pledged support to one -naijeria.
Your post is the opposite of the reality.

1 Like

Re: Reality Finally Hits The Separatists #biafra #kurds by gists: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2017
scully95:

Huh... Did I hear you say pooo ? The Issue with Israel which is an existential issue, is always trying to control.. Minority trying to gain control over majority.. They always go far into influencing and supporting if not hijacking bigger powers to use them to further a mutual addiction. The Zionists are losing in all fronts.. Yes, Kurds existed in Iran, Iraq,Syria and Turkey..

The Issue has always been this.. Israel has no major resources but always try to control others.. Go to anywhere the anglozionist empire is fighting war or exporting democrazy. You find a carbon copy of this insane existential threat to humanity worldwide.. Supporting minority against majority is their major strategy.

Yes, the anglozionist empire were using the Kurds as tier 3 in the region. In Turkey (wonder why they have issue with turkey), in Iraq and Syria.
Kurds are like the same Biafran ideology backed by the same Israeli crooks during the civil war.. Let me remind you who backed it, Israel, U.S.A, France, Haiti (permanent puppet to U.S.. In-fact Clinton Family)

Now, back to Biafran war. They were winning the war but touched a nerve when it became glaring that it was war of control. Who controls the oil rigs.. Is it not the same thing we are seeing in the region in middle east?

For Israel to sell the stolen gas/oil to Europe (fom Golan heights), it needs Syria, to construct pipeline via stolen golan height to Europe.. Qartar same thing.. They shared common interest.. Russia here will be greatly affected cos Europe finds alternative, then who buys Russian gas. (this explains why Russia too is fighting for its interest in Syria which is very well welcomed but not only that but also on the right side of history).. But what is wrong to do, is supporting any forces whatsoever over any government of any country..

So when you see the truth.. Pls say it as it it.. Without being biased.. It helps.

Tier 1 Anglozionist Terrorist in Syria and else where - Mujadeen/Wahhabi/takiri/ISIS/Alqeda/ Boko Haram(affiliate/Franchise) terrorist organization(You can imagine the ugly changing of names each time to deceive you but they are in reality the same crooks

Tier 2 Anglozionist terrorists in Syria - Free Syrian Army (What rubbish, Israel is caught several times supporting this one if the first tier was covertly but opne to everyone with sense)

Tier 3 - The Kurds OK..

Good news in Iraq, Kurds have just shut itself in the leg.. There wont be any autonomy..
In Syria, the Kurds are Surrounded by Turkish Soldier. Going no where even though they are fighting showing their color in Deir Azzor, clearing their ISIS friends indeed to secure the oil there..

In Raqqah, I wont say anything abt it for now but trust me.. It will soon get to where the Zionist will have to choose either to up the ante or just admit defeat.. Up the Ante.. hahaha Israel will be burnt down.. So I guess it will just die down.

Last thing.. Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner.. That day is near..

Those Kurds in Iran are not even saying anything.. They are already into Iranian system, same with Syrian Kurds. But the deceived among them are being used to further their master's plan.. it will end in failure...
Finally! at long last, someone who understands international politics shows up on nairaland without the ugly head or religious bigotry showing up.
Thanks and God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reality Finally Hits The Separatists #biafra #kurds by Igboid: 7:30am On Oct 29, 2017
And the obsession of Yoruba Muslims with Biafra continues.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Finally Hits The Separatists #biafra #kurds by meccuno: 7:38am On Oct 29, 2017
scully95:

China (Free)
North Korea (free)

Because Biafra is Artificial, it's not in the interest of the ppl. But in the interest of the Globalist, the zionist, the Anglozionist empire to use against the country they created that has long gone out of their control and hence they need to do the same invade, destroy, conquer and rule strategy. Read this to understand more. https://www.nairaland.com/4092328/what-west-cia-cooler-nigeria

DUDE,I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GET YOUR THEORIES FROM, BUT IF THE WEST WANTED NIGERIA BROKEN,IT WONT BE THAT DIFFICULT. WE ARE UNDER THE RULE OF THE BRITISH AND THEY DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS TO US.
Re: Reality Finally Hits The Separatists #biafra #kurds by dokiOloye(m): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2017
Igboid:
And the obsession of Yoruba Muslims with Biafra continues.
nna mehn,d matter tire me.
I don't know if to call it inferiority complex or what,cos I wouldn't bat an eyelid even if my mother's village wc is d next village to mine decides to secede,but here they keep talking like they can't survive wtout Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Reality Finally Hits The Separatists #biafra #kurds by scully95: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2017
meccuno:
DUDE,I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GET YOUR THEORIES FROM, BUT IF THE WEST WANTED NIGERIA BROKEN,IT WONT BE THAT DIFFICULT. WE ARE UNDER THE RULE OF THE BRITISH AND THEY DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS TO US.

The last time I checked Britain has since turned to much more of a protectorate state of the U.S which has long turn to the leader of the current anglozionist empire. Nigeria has gone out of control of the creator since and Nigeria controls its foreign policy (Independent of the creator) which the Brits or even the U.S, leader of the anglozionist empire has no control of. Let me also add that the Wahabbi that is currently ruling the Suni world is backed by both U.S, Zionist and Britain. Their head quarters is in Saudi Arabia but one thing has happened that has never happened since their creation. A shift to Russia.( Saudi Shift to Russia trying to get S-400 air missile defense system will surely backfire).

Their usual seller use to be Britain and U.S which sold billions of weapons to them to kill the Yemeni. They are losing again in Yemen.

Nigeria's main red line which it has crossed several times even in the past (First time was supporting the apartheid in South Africa against the west which then earned Nigeria the death of Muritala, he died weeks after his great speech, Second redline was intervening in Liberia and serianlone and putting a full stop to Clinton hegemony in the Region) and currently doing is a great shift to China economically made Nigeria a sure target for break up. Nigeria was formed for selfish or rather British Economic interest.

Let me remind you that Gowon finally bought weapons from Soviet union which helped him to win the Biafran war. Britain was completely two sided in the war. Gowon later said he does not want any help from Britain in clearing the separatist which U.S, Israel, France support covertly.

meccuno:
BUT IF THE WEST WANTED NIGERIA BROKEN,IT WONT BE THAT DIFFICULT. WE ARE UNDER THE RULE OF THE BRITISH AND THEY DECIDE WHAT HAPPENS TO US.

Britain can never Break Nigeria because they know what will happen. It will make Nigeria finally shift to the far East and Russia again like it was done during the Biafran war. Wonder why they wanted by force or fire put a base in Nigeria ?

When their boko haram pretext to do such failed, they decided to build another one in Niger.. That drone base will also fail. Nigeria is not a small country as you think. The military may be a little outdated when it comes to reconnaissance or intelligence gathering but forget it when it comes to Gorilla warfare, there is no match to the Nigerian Army.

Let me also remind you, it will not cost Nigeria anything to get S-300,S-400 if it becomes glaring that U.S, or Britain is fully in support of breaking it up.(Trust me Russia will be dead happy to sell it to Nigeria even on credit as it has agreed to do to Turkey ) The same thing that is happening in Syria will repeat itself meanwhile the war is lost already in Nigeria and the west understand this very well. What it means to technically defeat boko haram their invention.

cstr1000:

Your anglozionist bosses have actually pledged support to one -naijeria..

They lost the proxy war or leverage/pretext to Break Nigeria. My post said everything about this. GEJ killed their boko haram spirit ok. Thank GEJ for that. That is the reason they decided to hate GEJ and wanted another person but not GEJ because he destroyed their plan by over killing Boko haram which then earned Nigeria being put on saction list of countries they wont sell weapons to. How dare GEJ kill their terrorist that much ? Let me remind you that GEJ finally got weapons from Russia again. The biggest thing GEJ did was to tell the American soldiers to get out of Nigeria. (Puting an End to their main goal in Nigeria which is Put a base there) Do you know what it means to tell an empire... An empire to get out You may not understand what this means in a military terms ok.

cstr1000:

How has Nigeria gone out of thier control? Your president and his ministers go to chatam house to give regular updates.
Buhari's candidacy was supported from Washington.

I have just explained this above. Nigeria does the Enemy of my friend is my friend in its foreign Policy.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reality Finally Hits The Separatists #biafra #kurds by yannis: 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
scully95:

The last time I checked Britain has since turned to much more of a protectorate state of the U.S which has long turn to the leader of the current anglozionist empire. Nigeria has gone out of control of the creator since and Nigeria controls its foreign policy (Independent of the creator) which the Brits or even the U.S, leader of the anglozionist empire has no control of. Let me also add that the Wahabbi that is currently ruling the Suni world is backed by both U.S, Zionist and Britain. Their head quarters is in Saudi Arabia but one thing has happened that has never happened since their creation. A shift to Russia.( Saudi Shift to Russia trying to get S-400 air missile defense system will surely backfire).

Their usual seller use to be Britain and U.S which sold billions of weapons to them to kill the Yemeni. They are losing again in Yemen.

Nigeria's main red line which it has crossed several times even in the past (First time was supporting the apartheid in South Africa against the west which then earned Nigeria the death of Muritala, he died weeks after his great speech, Second redline was intervening in Liberia and serianlone and putting a full stop to Clinton hegemony in the Region) and currently doing is a great shift to China economically made Nigeria a sure target for break up. Nigeria was formed for selfish or rather British Economic interest.

Let me remind you that Gowon finally bought weapons from Soviet union which helped him to win the Biafran war. Britain was completely two sided in the war. Gowon later said he does not want any help from Britain in clearing the separatist which U.S, Israel, France support covertly.

Britain can never Break Nigeria because they know what will happen. It will make Nigeria finally shift to the far East and Russia again like it was done during the Biafran war. Wonder why they wanted by force or fire put a base in Nigeria ?

When their boko haram pretext to do such failed, they decided to build another one in Niger.. That drone base will also fail. Nigeria is not a small country as you think. The military may be a little outdated when it comes to reconnaissance or intelligence gathering but forget it when it comes to Gorilla warfare, there is no match to the Nigerian Army.

Let me also remind you, it will not cost Nigeria anything to get S-300,S-400 if it becomes glaring that U.S, or Britain is fully in support of breaking it up.(Trust me Russia will be dead happy to sell it to Nigeria even on credit as it has agreed to do to Turkey ) The same thing that is happening in Syria will repeat itself meanwhile the war is lost already in Nigeria and the west understand this very well. What it means to technically defeat boko haram their invention.

They lost the proxy war or leverage/pretext to Break Nigeria. My post said everything about this. GEJ killed their boko haram spirit ok. Thank GEJ for that. That is the reason they decided to hate GEJ and wanted another person but not GEJ because he destroyed their plan by over killing Boko haram which then earned Nigeria being put on saction list of countries they wont sell weapons to. How dare GEJ kill their terrorist that much ? Let me remind you that GEJ finally got weapons from Russia again. The biggest thing GEJ did was to tell the American soldiers to get out of Nigeria. (Puting an End to their main goal in Nigeria which is Put a base there) Do you know what it means to tell an empire... An empire to get out You may not understand what this means in a military terms ok.

I have just explained this above. Nigeria does the Enemy of my friend is my friend in its foreign Policy.
You know a lot about international politics which is the main determining factor but you forget or overlook some things.
Re: Reality Finally Hits The Separatists #biafra #kurds by KingSango(m): 3:54am On Nov 03, 2017
scully95:

Your political analysis is above the level of some , sir. Nigeria has no friends it must play the game to win. PMB has done an excellent job cleansing Boko Haram just after he did his Python Dance and made agent Kanu disappear. I say to the men of war, the Nigerian army and police keep up the good work. Ase Love Sango

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Supereagles: Bukola Saraki Brings Goodluck, Nigerians React On Twitter / The Look Of Ondo Town After The Rain / Omisore Declares For APC, set to defect to APC on Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.