Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi (21621 Views)

Court Remands Abdulrasheed Maina In Prison / I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel / Fake Photo Of Abdulrasheed Maina Circulating On Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by GloryCardinal(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2017
That does not make me to lose the appetite of my breakfast this morning

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by dfrost: 9:51am On Oct 27, 2017
GloryCardinal:
That does not make me to lose the appetite of my breakfast this morning

Abi nah grin cheesy
Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by haconjy(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2017
O PARI

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by Manson1(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2017
what kind of rubbish is this nau? truely Nigeria is a big joke

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2017
haconjy:
Nigeria my Country,
Yoruba my Tribe,
Oyo my State,
Ologbo, where I live,
Teacher my Job....

We have finally legalized Corruption in this country

I can't wait to see this country divided.... seriously serious... but not with a blood shedding

Dividing the country wont solve the problem.

Nigerians seem to think that corruption is like 'white lie'....a 'non-harmful sin'.

Except that it is.
Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by Melodyz(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2017
Issoalryt.. Wetin concern me cool na borno pipo go use head suffer am

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by mymoney001(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2017
Soon Evans will contest for a Political Position. Have given up on Nigeria long time ago
Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by cho25bc(f): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm,it is okay o.

Want to earn more? Join my whatsapp group through my signature
Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by olas24u(f): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2017
Democracy,demonstration of craze,crazy demonstration.

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by haconjy(m): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2017
9jakohai:

Dividing the country wont solve the problem.

Nigerians seem to think that corruption is like 'white lie'....a 'non-harmful sin'.

Except that it is.

My brother, you are right, but I know it will be reduced....

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by BafanaBafana: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2017
Can someone explain what a governorship campaign poster for Borno state will be doing on the streets of kaduna and the fct? And why is it now that he is wanted that the campaign posters are appearing everywhere? My heart bleeds when people who you think are intelligent go about believing all kinds of propaganda without asking questions.
By the way, the picture above doesn't show the poster on any street meaning someone prepared this just for the social media.
Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by luminousasocial(f): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2017
[b]It cant be real jor..
but i wonder who goes around printing the posters like a social experiment to see how citizens will react.
The other day was Gov Wike as VP- 2019... He hasn't done his second tenure una de rush am for VP.
[/b]
Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by LemonBoy1: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2017
tubouncen:
Believe this propaganda at ur peril, how could someone be running for a governor and his campaign poster be seen in 3different states, the poster also claim spotted yet he couldn't give a "captured" version but a "prepared" version

Note: I'm not in any way in support of the man... Just stating the obvious

You are very on point. And the fact that i can't see any political party on the poster makes me wonder when individual candidacy was enacted.

Fake news everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by farihafaheemah(m): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2017
niceprof:
If Buhari could be painted as a saint despite his antecedents in public office,there is nothing wrong in Maina running for public office.

For those who don't know ,Maina is a Borno man from the Chibok area,if he 'played' his part well, there is nothing 'wrong' in rewarding him like others.
What's the antecedents of PMB in public service, please educate us what we don't know about him.

2 Likes

Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by MONITZ: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2017
sayisayi:

U see why naija is bleeped abi, Caveman theories!

Do u understand the post made by the guy u quoted at all, and do u know sarcasm? Those words with apostrophe don't mean wat u think they do.it is safe to say they re the very opposite of what they should actually mean.
Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by MrPolitics: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2017
niceprof:
If Buhari could be painted as a saint despite his antecedents in public office,there is nothing wrong in Maina running for public office.

For those who don't know ,Maina is a Borno man from the Chibok area,if he 'played' his part well, there is nothing 'wrong' in rewarding him like others.

Rewarding him for what? Is his daughter one of the chibok girls? Or what is he being rewarded for? Looting them dry?
Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by femi4: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2017
Factfinder1:
cry cryHope 2019 cry

It is finished for Nigeria
Same hope killed Abiola.

Beware of hope
Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by Justiceleague1: 10:38am On Oct 27, 2017
Its such a shame. And maina threads are hardly more than 2 pages and you never get to see the ever mouthfoaming a4onjas on here buh if its about Kanu/Ipob/Igbo,you will see them looking for rats and cockroaches. Coneheads who can tell u the ABC to Z of Nnamdi Kanu,Diezani,GEJ,PEJ,Ngozi Iweala,Asari Dokuboh...but know nothing about the rogue,maina or Danbazzau....no one talks about dasuki buh they all wanna see Gej in court..

Babanla thunda faya all coneheads grin
Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by Bullhari: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2017
haconjy:
Nigeria my Country,
Yoruba my Tribe,
Oyo my State,
Ologbo, where I live,
Teacher my Job....

We have finally legalized Corruption in this country

I can't wait to see this country divided.... seriously serious... but not with a blood shedding

O PARI

what a teacher... The future is already a mess for some people.
Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by holujeadey: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2017
We still have a lot to learn in this country
Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by lamalang(m): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2017
Can indigiines of bauchi or kaduna vote in Borno? Why is Maina poster there? I smell rat
Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by ubs123(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2017
hahahahaha
AishaBuhari:
Speechless..

Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by Assassin101: 11:32am On Oct 27, 2017
he wants to Govern wit d pension funds he stole
Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by Iykmann(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2017
Mikelowe:
IT IS FINISHED!!!
ogwusigho
Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by IME1: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
cry

Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by smscruize(m): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
Buy your Fast, cheap, and affordable bulk sms as low as 80kobo. Schedule delivery enabled, instant delivery Guaranteed and no hidden charges.
To get started, click the link:

www.smscruize.com

info@smscruize.com
Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by smscruize(m): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
We have a comprehensive database of valid and active Nigerian Phone Numbers sorted and
classified into state by state and each state's Mobile number collection is further grouped
by their local Government (LGA). Our list makes it easier for your
targeted location-based campaigns, advertisements and mobile marketing activities in a
cost effective way. We can also assist you in sending Bulk SMS to your targeted Nigerian
audience through our reliable SMS gateway.

Nationwide database: N40000
State database: N10000
LGA: N4000

Price Negotiable

www.smscruize.com
Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by aminahbest(f): 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
But the man handsome sha tongue
Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by HemmaInc: 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
tubouncen:
Believe this propaganda at ur peril, how could someone be running for a governor and his campaign poster be seen in 3different states, the poster also claim spotted yet he couldn't give a "captured" version but a "prepared" version

Note: I'm not in any way in support of the man... Just stating the obvious

Sir, omisore won his senatorial election from d prison after he was fingered for killing Bola ige.
Re: Campaign Posters Of Abdulrasheed Maina In Borno, Kaduna & Bauchi by tubouncen(m): 7:21am On Oct 28, 2017
HemmaInc:

Sir, omisore won his senatorial election from d prison after he was fingered for killing Bola ige.

Did they paste his campaign postals throughout soutwestern states?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting / EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House / North Alone Can Accommodate Ruga Settlements – Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.