Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola (27176 Views)

Falz Shares Major Throwback Pictures With Friends / "Broke Guy" - Paul Okoye Shares Major Throwback Picture / Lady Bares Her Chest In Front Of Odunlade Adekola. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola by TedBaker(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2017
saxwizard:
chai see neck....

thunder fire poverty
fire am well well my broda.
Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola by adetes: 10:40am On Oct 27, 2017
Money is good, I will get there too
Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola by DopeBoss(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2017
rawpadgin:
We all started from somewhere cheesy
Yeah.. All dat matters is where we are now..
Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola by handsomebanana(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2017
That year wen ah dey watch africa magic yoruba cos of dis guy and Funke Akindele
Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 27, 2017
every movie u see him is from
way back
way back
Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola by MrOwonikoko: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2017
Did anyone notice d big ear in d old pic? angry undecided
Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola by samwise180(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2017
He started from the bottom now he is there
Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola by Caseless: 11:16am On Oct 27, 2017
Marvel1206:
Did money reduce his neck? Or the picture was vertically stretched
the old picture was taken from a TV screen, hence the neck elongation.
Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola by GREATESTPIANIST: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2017
sukkot:
he looked better in the younger pic. when your face goes fat you lose all that streamlined character in your face
hian! Analyzer
Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola by Mysselff2: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2017
So what angry angry

We should now fry salad abi

Like play like play, this Odunlade and snake don dey dominate front page for nairaland.

So the password to make your topic reach front page for Nland now is snake or Odunlade
Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola by donnaD(f): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
looks like ifa priest apprentice.too much money in his account.
Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
emaxjey:
lol...see as the neck long that time. ...singing *no body ugly# in psquare voice... nah when u broke u go ugly ...get money or die trying
African mentality ,Africans believe when you're fat,you look more handsome. how do you expect a tall man's neck to look like before? I'm tall and naturally have long neck too,a tall person's neck isn't supposed to be short. he even kind of looks better before all this fat he has piled up on his body.
Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
emaxjey:
lol...see as the neck long that time. ...singing *no body ugly# in psquare voice... nah when u broke u go ugly ...get money or die trying
African mentality ,Africans believe when you're fat,you look more handsome. how do you expect a tall man's neck to look like before? I'm tall ,maybe same height with this guy and naturally have long neck too,a tall person's neck isn't supposed to be short. he even kind of looks better before all this fat he has piled up on his body.
Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
sukkot:
he looked better in the younger pic. when your face goes fat you lose all that streamlined character in your face
don't mind them o. Africans believe you look handsome when you get fat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola by PierreDeFermath(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
JamesReacher:
He should not grow again??
this is not about growth,its about getting fatter. Buhari get fat for him head till now? I know many people far older than Odunlade who have far lesser fat on the head than him. in Africa,People just believe when you make money you have to eat this and that without exercising
Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola by JamesReacher(m): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
PierreDeFermath:
this is not about growth,its about getting fatter. Buhari get fat for him head till now? I know many people far older than Odunlade who have far lesser fat on the head than him. in Africa,People just believe when you make money you have to eat this and that without exercising
Maybe where you stay in Africa. I don't know about Buhari's genes . Its not as if he's overweight bruda
Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola by Bamz(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
Marvel1206:
Did money reduce his neck? Or the picture was vertically stretched

Lol some Matlab processing.
Re: Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola by samzzycash(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sirheny007:
This guy sef...
He knows his memes are now popular..
So he keeps striking some ridiculous and exaggerated poses in his movies so we can make memes out of it..
angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patoranking Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today / Yvonne Nelson And Rita Dominic At City People Awards On Sunday / Because Of Politics, I Am Now A Night Crawler - Desmond Elliot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.