Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami (16057 Views)

Magu’s Investigation: Discordant Tunes Over Style Of Justice Salami’s Panel / Nigeria Heading For Doom If It Fails To Address Lack Of Integrity–Justice Salami / Buhari's Anti-corruption Panel Lambasts Presidency, Judiciary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by maxzzo1(m): 8:23am On Oct 27, 2017
Na banana peel u wise small....

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by rerhji(m): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2017
this even shows he is d right man fr d job only if he will change his mind...........

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by wildchild02: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2017
Good to know... People no dey reject appointment in Naija

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by owomano(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2017
omokab:
It is surprise and disturbing that most of youth are lazy and can't even read and comprehend with what they are reading. Hate is all what they know. Salami rejected the offer base on past experience he had with cjn and judges of court when he was passing a difficult period during jonathan era not because of present administration. Cjn and court refuse to support him when jonathan government was maltreating him.

Honestly, the lazyness of the Nigerian youths has climbed to an all time high. They hardly read to comprehend issues but just jump into conclusion born out of hate for this present administration. Justice Ayo Salami in his rejection note stated the obvious and that’s got nothing to do with the Buhari administration.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by owomano(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, the lazyness of the Nigerian youths has climbed to an all time high. They hardly read to comprehend issues but just jump into conclusion born out of hate for this present administration. Justice Ayo Salami in his rejection note stated the obvious and that’s got nothing to do with the Buhari administration.
Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by dabeto: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2017
He knows his hands are not clean. Tinubu actually used him and is looking for a way to rehabilitate him.
The people he will sit down to probe will object to his membership of the committee on moral ground.
He doesn't want to rake up more mud. Wise man. grin
Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by Winning123: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2017
Firefire:

O pa ri po ron go do, o pa ri patapata.

cheesy

Sai Barber!

Ignorance is a disease. This committee is the creation of the judiciary not the executive. Not sure you were properly educated

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by Firefire(m): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2017
Winning123:

Ignorance is a disease. This committee is the creation of the judiciary not the executive. Not sure you were properly educated

Sorry, Professor Malabu. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by ENG1110: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2017
owomano:

That is why i rarely read comments on Nairaland these days. Try a forum like Quora and see where intellectuals are discussing, not like the low IQ buffoons that have littered Nairaland
Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by Prinztong(m): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Make Una Give it to Abang Okon Abang, he'll accept it with thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by dokunbam(m): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2017
omokab:
It is surprise and disturbing that most of youth are lazy and can't even read and comprehend with what they are reading. Hate is all what they know. Salami rejected the offer base on past experience he had with cjn and judges of court when he was passing a difficult period during jonathan era not because of present administration. Cjn and court refuse to support him when jonathan government was maltreating him.
Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by donqx: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2017
ok
Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by birdsview(m): 9:20am On Oct 27, 2017
His grievances are with the past administration not the current one.. Nice one from him though.At least we still have people in this country with their integrity intact

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by 2n2k(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2017
oz4real83:
why didn't he resign as a sign of protest against their actions?

He should resign the office he had been suspended from?

Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by oz4real83(m): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2017
2n2k:

He should resign the office he had been suspended from?

Are you for real?
''suspension'' is not a sacking from a position. It only means u are put on hold from acting your duties. U can decide to resign in order to stop the humiliation honourably.
Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by Bimpe29: 9:46am On Oct 27, 2017
A brave jurist openly robbed by GEJ and his cabals.

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by 2n2k(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2017
oz4real83:
''suspension'' is not a sacking from a position. It only means u are put on hold from acting your duties. U can decide to resign in order to stop the humiliation honourably.

You cannot resign while on suspension.

You are suspended because you are under investigation which may attract stiffer punishment if the findings are not in your favour.

Your suspension is to prevent you from tampering with or influence the investigative process.

Once you resign, your employer can no longer discipline you. What if you defraud the company and you then resign while you are on suspension during investigation. Which employer will accept that?

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by Bolster(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2017
Firefire:
People with their small remaining integrity are avoiding to be part of this monumentally failed 'goberment that stinks with kworuption'.

Sai Barber!

The CJN appointed him not FGN. Be in the know before you comment.
Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by Bolster(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Nobody wants to come in contact with "Colossal, Monumental and Established Failure anymore..

O pari oooooh grin grin grin grin

The Judiciary appointed him NOT the Executive. Do you even know the difference?

Youths? SMH.
Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2017
omokab:
Because Jonathan was not interfering with or controlling judges business.
Let Buhari and his corrupt cabals stop using their positions to interfere and intimidating judiciary. Why are SGF, AGF,Oke,Maina, Abbar Kayri and others open corrupt Buhari's government officials not in courts?
Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by oz4real83(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2017
2n2k:

You cannot resign while on suspension.

You are suspended because you are under investigation which may attract stiffer punishment if the findings are not in your favour.

Your suspension is to prevent you from tampering with or influence the investigative process.

Once you resign, your employer can no longer discipline you. What if you defraud the company and you then resign while you are on suspension during investigation. Which employer will accept that?
I totally agree with u but my argument is based on the point u raised that it wasn't possible to resign when on suspension. Resigning during suspension is a way of saying ''I don't care what u want to do''. People do it most times as a way of preserving honour. It is very common in civilised countries. They use it to pre-empt eventual sack most times. They feel that voluntary resignation before or during suspension is better than sack.
Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:01am On Oct 27, 2017
owomano:
You can tell that to the mountains. He is a Tinubu man and a corrupt Justice, don't expect somebody with so much skeletons in his cupboard to be at the fore front of fighting corruption in the present day Nigeria. The man is wise to reject the offer. Use Maina as a case study, they begged him to come help them in their change agenda, but when the eagles eyes spotted the anomaly and cried out, they all washed their hands off him @Omokab
Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by DIKEnaWAR: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2017
Firefire:
People with their small remaining integrity are avoiding to be part of this monumentally failed 'goberment that stinks with kworuption'.

Sai Barber!

Salami has no integrity, unless you believe Buhari has integrity. He is a pretensious man and good at it, just like Buhari.

He was a Tinubu ally and was dishing out Judgements in their favour and overturning state Governorship elections and handing over to the party in quick succession, simply because Governorship election petition matters terminated at the Appeal Court. It was because of him that law was amended.

After seeing his complicity and alignment with politicians of the defunct ACN(his phone records with Tinubu while Ekiti, Osun and Edo matters were pending is proof), GEJ decided not to humiliate him by initiating his sack, but promoted him to the Supreme Court. The funny man refused to be promoted. Have you heard a thing like that before? He stayed put at the Court of Appeal, prompting GEJ to put him on leave till his retirement.

I bet he has just realised that he did himself in cos instead being called Ayo Salami JSC, he remains JCA. Meaning that he didn't rise to the peak of his career, which everyone prays for and which GEJ offered him but he turned down because of the hatchet job he was doing for the ACN there. He did not also retire in a blaze of glory.

Check out any of the man's functions, the chieftains of the defunct party usually flock there like it is Tinubu's own.
Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by Caseless: 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
Firefire:

Sai Barber!
you're just too shameless, to say the least. The same Salami you guys called apc judge is now an outsider.
Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by Firefire(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
Caseless:
you're just too shameless, to say the least. The same Salami you guys called apc judge is now an outsider.

E pain am... grin
Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by omokab: 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
engineerboat:

So Jonathan is still in charge

The CJN is thr one un charge now.

Grow up man

Do you also fail to realize that AFECE were his contractor then.

You forget the phone calls.

The truth of the matter is that Tinubu had instructed him not to join this failed government

so you are there when tinubu was instructing him not to accept the offer? Ayo did not have any issue with jonathan but cjn and court that neglected him when he was having
Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by smirn(m): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
magoo10:
Buhari anticorruption fight is garnished with propaganda,lies and deceit
No sane mind will like to get involve.

The dullard is a joke
Name the lies, name the propagandas, name the deceits. These are the only language you know without actually asking yourself of how correct you are.
Lies, propaganda, deceit are mere talk of the frustrated.
Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by goshee: 12:33am On Oct 28, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Jonathan got the hint that Salami being the president of the Appeal Court would notify his election in 2011, and in bid to stop the unthinkable, he was suspended from office based on unproven charges, Salami was a non compromising Judge.
lolsss how can the APC and their gullible supporter make a statement without mentioning Jonathan? I think Jonathan was the reason why buhari could not mate with Aisha again
Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by goshee: 12:34am On Oct 28, 2017
Limitednow:

Is he the only one nationwide that's capable of chairing that panel?

Don't we have other more capable hands.
maybe you didn't get the massage. it is an embarrassment on the side of the presidency that they have been rejected.

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by goshee: 12:37am On Oct 28, 2017
bkool7:

I see you lack the comprehension to read between the lines of the former Judge's statement.
Lemme help you.
He was actually indicting your hero, Gej.
how could APC supporters finish a statement without including Jonathan? it is impossible
Re: Why I Rejected Anti-corruption Panel Job – Justice Salami by DedeNkem: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
He dodged a bullet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omo-Agege Presents Sexual Harassment Bill To Senate / Buhari Writes Reps For Passage Of 2016 Budgets Of 38 Government Agencies / Sanitation Violation: 170 Caged In Enugu (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.