Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. (3961 Views)

See how To Start Dropshipping Business In Nigeria / Dropshipping Business In Nigeria And Alidropship / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. by FRANKODEY1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
FrancisAdl:

PayPal to Payoneer, have you done that successfully this year?

yes
Re: DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. by robotix: 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
FRANKODEY1:

I use PayPal, stripe and paystack
does pay stack work with international currencies? How is it done please. I don't have a corporate account and that is what is hindering me from using paystack.
Re: DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. by robotix: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2017
humantorch02:

Check this article to integrate your Paystack Payment gateway
that corporate Account shiiit is the problem I have with paystack. Wish would give lesser option
Re: DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. by Dmayor7(m): 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2017
Imagine you just created your own business website or blog from scratch without the help of a web designer.

Surely, you are going to feel like a genius. You can even do it for your friends and their friends and collect good money from them too.

That is what this FREE Ultimate Guide to web designing can do for you and more.

Click here www.w3programs.com now and see how easily you can create your own website successfully in the next 20 minutes.
Re: DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. by anuda(m): 5:57am On Nov 01, 2017
FRANKODEY1:

Payment integration for WordPress site are paystack, PayPal, stripe and Google checkout.

- you activate them by installing Woocommerce plugin and then add their secret key or api.

you can promote on facebook, YouTube and instagram, that's where large audience are.

How does one successfully use Stripe and Checkout, since they do not accept Nigerians, especially Stripe?
Please, what are the procedures?
Re: DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. by jloe: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2017
can one use only payoneer account to sell your goods in shopify?
Re: DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. by humantorch02: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2017
iamord:
what are the payment integration methods for a WordPress e-commerce site and how do I activate it. also how do I project my page to the larger audience

Like I said Earlier, when it comes to product Marketing in Nigeria the best platform for now is Facebook, Instagram and SEO. This should be your priority while thinking about marketing your products. Check this guide on Facebook ad in Nigeria it's going to help you out.

1 Like

Re: DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. by FRANKODEY1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
Want to start Dropshipping business / store in 2018?

if yes. grab this.

I will setup a fully automated order Fulfillments Dropshipping business store with complete 6 payments methods and all the payments methods link to your NIGERIA LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT.

PAYMENT METHODS ARE:

- PAYPAL
- STRIPE
- APPLE PAY
- CHEQUE
- BANK WIRE TRANSFER
- PAYSTACK INTL
- CASH ON DELIVERY.
- PAYONEER

YOU CAN SELL AND ACCEPT FROM FELLOW AFRICA COUNTRIES TOO.

.All for just == N25K.

IF YOU INTERESTED. CHECK MY PROFILE FOR CONTACT WHATSAPP.Frank O
Re: DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. by ojmaroni247(m): 1:08am On Nov 24, 2017
I still feel if you are doing dropshipping your target should foreign countries like USA, Canada and Australia. I don't feel you will get much orders targeting africa
Re: DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. by FRANKODEY1(m): 6:36am On Nov 24, 2017
ojmaroni247:
I still feel if you are doing dropshipping your target should foreign countries like USA, Canada and Australia. I don't feel you will get much orders targeting africa

it may surprise you.
Re: DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. by Dmayor7(m): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
Inside: Something better than that web hosting you wanted to buy

Hello Dear,

We’ve all gotten gifts we wish had never been placed on this earth. But this gift I have for you? It’s not one of ‘em.

If you buy anytime between now and 12midnight, I can offer you a 63% Discount on Bluehost WordPress Hosting.

As simple as that!

If you’re interested in learning more, click here www.w3programs.com/hosting or send me an email via darlington@w3programs.com.

And if you’d rather go with that other web hosting and get back to me after the first of the year -- that’s OK too.

But you gonna miss the discount by then.

So hurry now,

www.w3programs.com

Re: DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. by FRANKODEY1(m): 9:00am On Dec 12, 2017
Re: DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. by DonX001: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
FRANKODEY1:

stripe, checkout and paystack

Can my location be set as Nigeria when registering on Stripe, despite using the USA bank account gotten from Payoneer?
Do I need to use a VPN when registering for Skype? And do I need to use a consistent foreign IP (exact same foreign IP) when accessing my account, like is advised for USA PayPal?

Lastly, Does Stripe do verification (if I am using a foreign IP) when my account balance reaches a significant amount, like PayPal does, and how does one sort it out?

Thanks.
Re: DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. by DonX001: 11:00pm On May 04, 2018
^^^FrankOdey1, kindly help me answer these my questions just above.
Thanks.
Re: DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. by Jinoonline: 8:27am On Mar 15, 2019
Thekillingjoke:

so where do you sell on?

I sell on shopify, but am beginning to like selling on eBay.
The benefit of selling on eBay is that there are millions of buyers searching with the intention to buy;
That means less advertising and more traffic to your store.
You can check this article for more dropshipping insight:
https://jinows.com/2019/03/12/dropshipping-business/

I will not advice beginners to use Facebook ads for driving traffic to their store.
Number one reason is- its too expensive
Number two is because your new store doesn't have enough data to feed Facebook to allow it target the exact customers that will potentially buy from you.
Re: DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. by Jinoonline: 6:54am On Mar 22, 2019
jloe:
can one use only payoneer account to sell your goods in shopify?

Yes you can.
You should also know that Shopify default payments gateways are shopify payment and PayPal.

I see no reason why you can't start your online store (even today) with a PayPal account with which you can receive payments worldwide.

Here's a great article:

https://jinows.com/2019/03/19/shopify-nigeria/

In this article you'll get all the right directions to begin your online money making journey.
Re: DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. by KingstonDome: 8:06am On Mar 22, 2019
FRANKODEY1:

you can transfer from stripe to payoneer account.

you can also transfer from payoneer account to Nigeria dorm account.

you can transfer from PayPal to payoneer.

you can transfer from paystack to your dorm account or saving account.

Boss God will bless you for this thread. How do I go about using Stripe. Please explain and I have a Payoneer Card. I just created a Stripe account without using any VPN but I have not yet linked the Payoneer Card to it. Hope I won't have any difficulty using that stripe. some people suggested using stripe atlas which costs $500. Please help out bro.
Re: DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. by Jinoonline: 10:41am On Mar 31, 2019
DonX001:

Can my location be set as Nigeria when registering on Stripe, despite using the USA bank account gotten from Payoneer?
Do I need to use a VPN when registering for Skype? And do I need to use a consistent foreign IP (exact same foreign IP) when accessing my account, like is advised for USA PayPal?

Lastly, Does Stripe do verification (if I am using a foreign IP) when my account balance reaches a significant amount, like PayPal does, and how does one sort it out?

Thanks.

One of the biggest challenge of running an online business in Nigeria is the many restrictions in accessing foreign payment options.

One of the most notable is the restriction by PayPal on Nigerians, where you cannot open a business account as a Nigerian.

If you don't have a payments system with worldwide reach, then there's no point starting a business where your customers cannot send you payments for their purchases.

https://jinows.com/2019/03/31/paypal-nigeria/

In this article, I gave cool legitimate way to open a PayPal business account in Nigeria or any other country with restrictions.
This account can make payments as well as receive payments.
Re: DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS. Solutions To Challenges. Q&A Session. by Kelvinnz: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dropshipping is cool in Nigeria only if you have a good payment processor for accepting payements.
Stripe Atlas is cool to get access to Stripe but if you consider the amount you will spend just to get Stripe Atlas and all the recurring fee then you will realized it's not a good option. https://Incorpuk.com is a Stripe Atlas alternative that most global Entrepreneurs uses to get access to Stripe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wha Business Can I Start With N5000? / How To Get A Visa Credit/debit Card At Keystone Bank / Planning To Go To China For Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.