Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy (20550 Views)

Saudi Arabia And Jordan Also Intercepting Iranian Drones And Missiles / Tunisia Abandons Islam As The State Religion In Its New Constitution / Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2017
Mahmudk2:
Malama, beta go & chek out urslf again owk. Protecting wat God has done and replacing it wit technology in other to minimize puting womens at disadvantages is what all great minds do & wil continue to do. And let me tel u mrs... If evry men want his woman to b d one adresing public always & seen worldwide then all men wil mary celebrities & Tv presenters. And lastly criticizing saudi Arabia is lyk criticizing the Prophet (SAW). Jumaat kareem
Brain Cells are non existent here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by abduljabbar4(m): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

What is the difference between Saudi and Israel? The two countries are occupying and bullying weaker countries which are Yemen and Palestine.

I dont worship saudi and i always criticize it. My problem is with the op who is never sincere.
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by herlonso: 11:09am On Oct 27, 2017
gensteejay:
I don't really understand how some of you think. So you expect Saudi to equate the status of a robot to that of their women.

Does a female humanoid have any body parts capable of arousing sexual thoughts in men? So what's the essence of covering some parts of the robot's body with niqab (veil)?

Does that make sense to you, QueenofNepal and her ilk? Does a sane man have erotic thoughts on seeing the body of a humanoid, which doesn't possess the physique of an intimacy gadget?

Does this thread make sense to you at all, mentioning a female robot and Saudi women in the same breath?
As in my broda the matter weak me o. Useless thread
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Thewesterner(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2017
We are MORE Christians than the ISRAELITE... we are MORE moles than the ARABIANS... May be AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION is the way out of this confusion
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by able20(m): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2017
guccikhay:
Op, they are coming for your head. grin
So we're free to comment on Saudi's wahala/hypocrisy the Moslem center.
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Taiwo20(m): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2017
sylviaeo:
U never chin chom chin. While our people here still prevent their female children from going to school, refuse western education n also their females dress like masquerade in this hot weather. Nigeria Muslims carry Islam for head like gala n refuse development while d bedrock of Islam is moving at a fast pace. SHAME ON U ALL!!. Quote me unnecessarily n lose your testicles tonight

Lemme loose my testicles in you
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Bratking(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2017
Thewesterner:
We are MORE Christians than the ISRAELITE... we are MORE moles than the ARABIANS... May be AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION is the way out of this confusion

How about no religion at all. Japan, Mainland China and Taiwan are doing just fine without one.
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by neonly: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
https://www.nairaland.com/4140955/saudi-arabia-becomes-first-country
[img]http:///a/img922/8736/SgG2OK.jpg[/img]

When i saw this thread i felt wortied because Saudi Arabia that's the birth place of Islam is giving citizenship to a Female robot while the females there are subjugated by the laws there that made them second class citizens.

The Female robot was allowed to speak in public and addressed people without a Man behind to act as a guide.

An aside to this is why couldn't Saudi Arabia take millions of Arab refugees from Syria and Iraq and settle them in the homeland but spend millions on a Robot
Saudi Arabia is on the path to return to moderate islam. A major reason being to bring about diversification and growth of their economy. Recently womwn have been allowed to drive for the first time and i bet you more laws toward the empowerment of women are in the offing. So basically its not really hypocrisy , its just a change in paradigm. I think they are impressed by what they see in neighbouring U.A.E

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by abduljabbar4(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2017
sylviaeo:
U never chin chom chin. While our people here still prevent their female children from going to school, refuse western education n also their females dress like masquerade in this hot weather. Nigeria Muslims carry Islam for head like gala n refuse development while d bedrock of Islam is moving at a fast pace. SHAME ON U ALL!!. Quote me unnecessarily n lose your testicles tonight

You call this hot weather? That simply explains how twisted your brain is
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 27, 2017
Giving citizenship to a mere robot??

What a joke
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2017
gensteejay:
I don't really understand how some of you think. So you expect Saudi to equate the status of a robot to that of their women.

Does a female humanoid have any body parts capable of arousing sexual thoughts in men? So what's the essence of covering some parts of the robot's body with niqab (veil)?

Does that make sense to you, QueenofNepal and her ilk? Does a sane man have erotic thoughts on seeing the body of a humanoid, which doesn't possess the physique of an intimacy gadget?

Does this thread make sense to you at all, mentioning a female robot and women in the same breath?
humans are now having sex with dolls so save your epistle

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

When i saw this thread i felt wortied because Saudi Arabia that's the birth place of Islam is giving citizenship to a Female robot while the females there are subjugated by the laws there that made them second class citizens.

The Female robot was allowed to speak in public and addressed people without a Man behind to act as a guide.

An aside to this is why couldn't Saudi Arabia take millions of Arab refugees from Syria and Iraq and settle them in the homeland but spend millions on a Robot

Research before you type.

Sophia is a humanoid robot designed by Hong Kong firm, Hanson Robotics and NOT Saudi Arabia.

I am not a muslim.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by BenzEne1(m): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2017
sylviaeo:

Nobody would lose any testicles. No be u start winchi winchi. The op is wrong tho. The only time muslims complain about the founding monarchy is when they turn a deaf ear to helping out other muslim nations and go about engaging in haram. Technological advancements are always welcome as long as they don't go against the tenets of the religion. Meanwhile Niqaab (your idea of a masquerade) is not obligatory. It is enlightenment that a large percent of northerners lack.
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by perry1988(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2017
Wetin concern me
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by foyeks2001(f): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2017
abduljabbar4:

You call this hot weather? That simply explains how twisted your brain is

And is the weather not hot to you? you are the one with the twisted brain here.....mtcheeww

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Nukilia: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2017
aminu790:
Prophet told us that Ka'aba will be destroyed one day. This is the beginning of it. People who live in Saudi Arabia is even planning to alter hadith and qur'an. Thank God. Allah promised to protect his book from any change.

grin you might just loose your head for what you have posted here. How dare you say the holy city will be destroyed.. A city with intelligent people who have planned their society so well with their oil proceeds and earnings from religious tourism....

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Dnockeror333(m): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2017
sylviaeo:
Talata taikun! No be only testiculary dem go loose, na your penis go lost because you kukuma talk true!
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by herlonso: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2017
sylviaeo:
If you think your females revealing and flaunting their body wearing underwears even in a cold weather are better. MTCHEWW
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by herlonso: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2017
foyeks2001:

And is the weather not hot to you? you are the one with the twisted brain here.....mtcheeww
You should have proven your brain is not twisted too by simply asking his location. Harmattan already started in some areas while some places are still hot so shut the F
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2017
KingOfAmebo:

Research before you type.

Sophia is a humanoid robot designed by Hong Kong firm, Hanson Robotics and NOT Saudi Arabia.

I am not a muslim.
Use your brain. Do you think it was given to KSA for free? Use your brain again.

I'm not a Muslim either and it's never a factor why i called out that hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Daeylar(f): 11:46am On Oct 27, 2017
Deeldorado:

Well stated. Number one women rights activist.

grin
Thank you sir
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Leez(m): 11:48am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

Afonja moslems dodging d thread

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by herlonso: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Use your brain. Do you think it was given to KSA for free? Use your brain again.

I'm not a Muslim either and it's never a factor why i called out that hypocrisy
As in your thinking are always upside down. Nawa for you. Comparing human being and machine.
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by foyeks2001(f): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2017
herlonso:

You should have proven your brain is not twisted too by simply asking his location. Harmattan already started in some areas while some places are still hot so shut the F
both of you shud have done that before insulting the fellow.... I'm sure u r also in support of that 'comment'...so Mr, take ur madness elsewhere... don't have time for smellos
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by thundafire: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2017
Does uncircumcised philistines have gotten some in their houses 4 sexual pleasures cs dey are all perverts
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Caseless: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2017
sylviaeo:
stfu and face your unending problems.
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by aminho(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

who told you saudi Arabia has not accepted refugees into their country i am not a fan of the saudis but before you judge them have your facts right
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by herlonso: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
foyeks2001:

both of you shud have done that before insulting the fellow.... I'm sure u r also in support of that 'comment'...so Mr, take ur madness elsewhere... don't have time for smellos
You're right and I'm wrong. So sorry though you should not generalised it and assume the weather is hot everywhere cos its dsame wer u are and thats what infuriated me. I'm sorry
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by foyeks2001(f): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
herlonso:
You're right and I'm wrong. So sorry
Whatever....
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by don4real18(m): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
Factfinder1:
The robot was not even wearing an Islamic hijab and didn't chant Allah hu arkbar before speaking...over to the poor Nigerian Muslims make una come judge the matter
Note, the robot is not human... Not a male or a female
Why wear Hijab when it's god is a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bolton Speaks On Being Sacked As Trump's National Security Adviser / Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 / Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.