Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

"Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) (47504 Views)

Calabar Carnival Turns Bloody As Vehicle Rams Into Onlookers (Graphic) / Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) / The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ass drillers cock suckers anus lickers dick riders
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by macmiral: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
Bobrisky abeg come and carry your family memberS comot for here o, don't inflict gayism on Nairalanders
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I believe in freedom of expression wink

There's a fine parallel between freedom of expression and stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
inspired by bobrisky
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
motun2017:
Na so bobrisky take start
hoetun, how far?
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by geemarock: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
This is serious shocked

Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by Yinxies(f): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
okay ooo...

Father in Heaven, please let this evil not happen to my seed IJN

I cover my seed with the blood of Jesus!

1 Like

Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
lucky999:
I wonder why men will choose to be a gay but not knowing the meaning of what they are in, gay is a very bad spirit as we see those gay in picture their life is fvcked up they don't have future they don't have destiny.

just imagine someone putting dick in your ass all in the name of gay what a punishment.
I don't know why people choose to punish their life.

Where in that post did it say they were gays? so if a guy puts on make up just for carnival he becomes a gay? you ppl should take it easy

1 Like

Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by omoiyamayor(m): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Awon werey!! See dat one belly button
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
Girls Are The Worst liars knw wonder dump guys would choose to be gay and love it.
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
The people of Sodom and Gomorah for don dey vex for God

They go be lyk brosJ na ojoro you dey play ooo, our sin small compare to all these...
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
Calabar get many gays.
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by lollmaolol(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
MammyYoo567:
Stupid gays

Very soon, these guys will be recognised in Nigeria

and you can kill yourself by then!!
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by jbnm: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
gay alert.
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
lucky999:
I wonder why men will choose to be a gay but not knowing the meaning of what they are in, gay is a very bad spirit as we see those gay in picture their life is fvcked up they don't have future they don't have destiny.

just imagine someone putting dick in your ass all in the name of gay what a punishment.
I don't know why people choose to punish their life.
na u be jugde, executioner and law maker...u try well well

1 Like

Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by newslifeop: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ok
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by mustafa006: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
Safiaa:
Is it your life? Is it your ass? Let people live their lives please. We can all be judged by the things we choose to do.
Gay Ass fucker spotted

2 Likes

Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
Safiaa:
No i can't do it, but won't judge those who do. At least they are living in their truth. Do you know how many nigerian guys are living a secret homosexual life? Or daydream about homosexual things....

That's why they're so homophobic. It's a cover up to censor how they truly feel.

you a =re a homo sympathizer? wow!!! so wait if i truly dislike people who are gays i t means i have closet gay tendencies? hahahahahhahahahhahahahahha

you are a closet gay obviously! this is how you justify the dirty act by attacking people who criticize it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by naijaboiy: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
Safiaa:
No i can't do it, but won't judge those who do. At least they are living in their truth. Do you know how many nigerian guys are living a secret homosexual life? Or daydream about homosexual things....

That's why they're so homophobic. It's a cover up to censor how they truly feel.

Since when does being homophobic translate to being a closeted gay? undecided I see that as a psychological mechanism used by you LGBT supporters to brainwash people into accepting your weird beliefs. undecided

That I hate the act of what two people have decided to do with their lives does not mean I secretly wish to be like them. Dafuq! grin

3 Likes

Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
As sanctimonious as we are, we cannot run a country to provide jobs, good education, good health care or good anything.

Aren't we focusing too much on irrelevant stuff? Like the kind of sex people decide to have? Whereas other countries who were like us have changed and focused on important stuff.

Now our so called leaders go there to have medical treatment and beg for aid. shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
Today just dey somehow,first robot get citizenship now gays don get runway for naija.if Jesus no come today make I know why.
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by Talkwell: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
naijaboiy:

Since when does being homophobic translate to being a closeted gay? undecided I see that as a psychological mechanism used by you LGBT supporters to brainwash people into accepting your weird beliefs. undecided

That I hate the act of what two people have decided to do with their lives does not mean I secretly wish to be like them. Dafuq! grin

You've said it all,lgbtq pipo de try force d tin down our throats, over 30 genders have been made on top this their nonsense

2 Likes

Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Who let the dogs out" from the rehab.
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by Consray(f): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
Kinglayers in the making
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by naijaboiy: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
Talkwell:

You've said it all,lgbtq pipo de try force d tin down our throats, over 30 genders have been made on top this their nonsense
So “Q” still dey sef? grin
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by Uche000(m): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
That one at the extreme left on Blue Jean doesn't have money to buy a tight trouser. Kikikikikiki
Kolababe:
The maiden dry run of the 2017 Calabar Carnival tagged "Africa’s Biggest Street Party” was held last Saturday.

Photos emerging from the event show four young men wearing tight pants and green shirts, behaving and dancing like ladies as they pose for photograghs on the streets of Calabar.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/photos-of-gay-young-men-at-the-maiden-dry-run-of-2017-calabar-carnival
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by uchwar1: 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
Safiaa:
Is it your life? Is it your ass? Let people live their lives please. We can all be judged by the things we choose to do.
Les spotted

1 Like

Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
They are effeminate. It's a slippery slope to conclude that makes them gay.
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
a lot is really happening in Nigeria, but i thought being gay was a criminal offense in Nigeria
Re: "Slay Kings" At The Maiden Dry Run Of 2017 Calabar Carnival (Photos) by oyeludef(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
Future bobrisky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Throws Money In Bundle At Event (Video) / Police Officers, Gloria And Chinedum Okonkwo Wed In Abuja (Photos) / Agbo Jedi Shared As A Wedding Souvenir In Nigeria (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.