Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

APC taking over Anambra unless... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC taking over Anambra unless... (2402 Views)

APC Taking Over South East? See Picture and Comments / Buhari, APC Taking Nigerians For Fools Says Obasanjo / Nnamdi Kanu, Igbo Leaders Meet In Owerri Over Anambra Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC taking over Anambra unless... by fellowman: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
Considering the disappearance of nnamdi kanu. The south Eastern governors are now being blackmailed by the FG.

They signed for the disappearance of that innocent man because he said that there will be no election in Anambra state, so they can achieve Biafra.

Stay with me here, The APC candidate Tony Nwonye contesting against APGA is so we can be distracted from biafra and PDP

People (not all) will vote APC (that is if election will even hold) therefore dividing the vote. into four parts.

The plan which I perceive is for Willie Obiano to win this election and decamp to APC just like Okorocha, which no one will tell you, APC has taken over the south East, believe it or not.

This is an example, on January this year a PDP governor in the name of Dave Umahi assured the president that his state will vote massively for the president (APC) if he contests.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/219972-pdp-governor-assures-buhari-of-states-vote-in-next-election.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3693754468

this same governor told his party member not to insult the president, the insult here means to criticize the president.

Earlier this month the governor of Anambra had visited the president to "wink wink" task him for a free and fair election in Anambra.

if a governor goes to beg the president for a free and fair Election before the election begins has another thing coming, it's like going to beg an APC led president to help you win another APC governorship candidate.

that's stupid.

When he came out of that meeting he said "the president likes people like him

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2017/10/obiano-buhari-likes-governors-like-me/

the governor Obiano has been invited to join APC by Chris Ngige and Orji uzor Kalu

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/kalu-advises-obiano-to-join-apc/197693.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3207874286

in 2016 there was a crises that made him want to join the APC

http://punchng.com/apga-crisis-obiano-may-join-apc/

the truth is APGA is dead, this governor can not be carrying the weight of APGA for long and when he is re- elected will join APC. likewise other south east governors

then what will be the use of the election in the first place when the thing you're running from is what you are running to.

Don't be fooled ndi-Anambra you are being played likewise the people of south East, there's nothing like APC or PDP or APGA.

there's only greed.

APC is taking over the south East like a storm.

The No election in Anambra come 18th November will only solidify our stand and show this politicians that we the people have made up our minds, and our decision is final.

it is time for us to take a stand and do what is right.
Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by fellowman: 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
the real change is on November 18th.

1 Like

Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by GavelSlam: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
Enjoy your Nsala.

You nor kuku get PVC before.

1 Like

Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by fellowman: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
GavelSlam:
Enjoy your Nsala.

“Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth”, is a law of propaganda often attributed to the Nazi Joseph Goebbels.

keep believing I don't have a PVC
Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by GavelSlam: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
fellowman:

“Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth”, is a law of propaganda often attributed to the Nazi Joseph Goebbels.

keep believing I don't have a PVC

OK what's the use of the PVC if it won't be used?

Enjoy your Nsala and accept the result.

1 Like

Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by RoyalUc(m): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
Op what is right? To write things full of lies and hatred against a man that has done you no direct or even indirect harm?

If the election in Anambra doesn't hold, how would that benefit you and the Anambra people except to massage your already bruised ego?

You asked what the need is in running from what you are running to? Now, tell me bro., what is the need of boycotting the election when someone will still be the governor (if care is not taken, from APC which you hate so much)? Or is it that Anambra will be without a Governor? What are you actually running from?
Is it possible to achieve Biafra before the election?

You said "they signed for the disappearance of that innocent man because he said no election in Anambra state." Between NK and Dave Umahi or Okorocha or Ikpeazu or Ugwuanyi who is 'innocent?' Who oppressed/tormented who?

I hope you know that in this life, everybody has his life to live, his dreams to pursue and purpose to achieve? It is/was Nk's dream to achieve Biafra but it is Obiano/Obazi/Nwoye's dream to be Governor of Anambra state.
Who should let go of his desire for anothers?

Please op, why don't you run your race and let another man run his own race? Why try pulling another man down because you want your own opinion to stand?

I believe you want to reach the top in life. Please how will it feel like when someone constantly opposes you to pull you down?

Run your own race and let another man run his!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by fellowman: 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
is there anything I wrote that is a lie?
Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by fellowman: 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
GavelSlam:

OK what's the use of the PVC if it won't be used?

Enjoy your Nsala and accept the result.

just wanted to let you know that I have it but choose not to use it
Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by Opakangallant: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
Federal might things grin

Victory is more than certain for APC in Anambra just like GEJ did in Ekiti with fayose.

Obingo should start packing his bags.. no more room for propaganda.
Sai change in Ndi Anambra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by GavelSlam: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
fellowman:

just wanted to let you know that I have it but choose not to use it

If I hear.

Trade your PVC for Nsala and reap the reward.
Less than 3 weeks we'll know which has more weight.

Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by DrGoodman: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
Opakangallant:

Victory is more than certain for APC in Anambra just like GEJ did in Ekiti with fayose.

You won't go and check on the welfare of the IDPs in your region. Be foaming in the mouth for Anambra state that does not concern you.
Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by Opakangallant: 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
DrGoodman:

You won't go and check on the welfare of the IDPs in your region. Be foaming in the mouth for Anambra state that does not concern you.

Are you sick in the head or something?

Anambra is part of Nigeria and I have every fvcking right to decide who gets what there.
Stinking bigot. *spits

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by DrGoodman: 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
Opakangallant:

Anambra is part of Nigeria and I have every fvcking right to decide who gets what there.
Stinking bigot. *spits

Oshogbo is also part of Nigeria and you have every right to see how many IDPs died there this week grin
Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by Opakangallant: 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
DrGoodman:

Oshogbo is also part of Nigeria and you have every right to see how many IDPs died there this week grin

Well.. I'm more concerned about Anambra the bride from East side.
That state really needs liberation from perpetual slavery and stagnation by APGA (A local party)

Keep calm and watch Tinubu boys take over.. cheers!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by scorpio2013: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
APC has to make an in road in the south east, that is the only way we can return to main stream politics in the next dispensation. We need to end the political isolation.
fellowman:
Considering the disappearance of nnamdi kanu. The south Eastern governors are now being blackmailed by the FG.

They signed for the disappearance of that innocent man because he said no election in Anambra state, so they can achieve Biafra.

Stay with me here, The APC candidate contesting against APGA is so we can be distracted from PDP.

People won't vote APC but will instead vote APGA(that is if election will even hold) therefore dividing the vote. into three places.

The plan which I perceive is for Willie Obiano to win this election and decamp to APC just like Okorocha, which no one will tell you, APC has taken over the south East, believe it or not.

This is an example, on January this year a PDP governor in the name of Dave Umahi assured the president that his state will vote massively for the president (APC) if he contests.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/219972-pdp-governor-assures-buhari-of-states-vote-in-next-election.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3693754468

this same governor told his party member not to insult the president, the insult here means to criticize the president.

Earlier this month the governor of Anambra had visited the president to "wink wink" task him for a free and fair election in Anambra.

When he came out of that meeting he said "the president like people like him

http://thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2017/10/obiano-buhari-likes-governors-like-me/

the governor Obiano has been invited to join APC by Chris Ngige and Orji uzor Kalu

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/kalu-advises-obiano-to-join-apc/197693.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3207874286

in 2016 there was a crises that made him want to join the APC

http://punchng.com/apga-crisis-obiano-may-join-apc/

the truth is APGA is dead, this governor can not be carrying the weight of APGA for long and when he is re- elected will join APC.
thn what will be the use of the election in the first place when the thing you're running from is what you are running to.

Don't be fooled ndi-Anambra you are being played likewise the people of south East, there's nothing like APC or PDP or APGA.

there's only greed.

APC is taking over the south East like a storm.

The No election in Anambra come 18th November will only solidify our stand and show this politicians that we the people have made up our minds, and our decision is final.

it is time for us to take a stand and do what is right.

1 Like

Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
Op is being clever by half

The easiest way to hand Anambra to APC is if majority of Anambra People avoid the polls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by Kingsley1000(m): 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
I fear apc might win

2 Likes

Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by DrGoodman: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
Opakangallant:

Well.. I'm more concerned about Anambra the bride from East side.
That state really needs liberation from perpetual slavery and stagnation by APGA (A local party)

Keep calm and watch Tinubu boys take over.. cheers!

I think your concern should be in places where lives are being lost daily. The number of skulls being produced in the south west is terrible. We are more concerned about the reduction in the population of Ondo state due to the number of killings going on, the sale of human spare parts openly going on is more important to me than any election is a safe and secure state like Anambra
Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by Caseless: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2017
GavelSlam:
Enjoy your Nsala.

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by Kingsley1000(m): 8:51am On Oct 28, 2017
click like for obiano and share for tony nwoye

2 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by fellowman: 10:40am On Oct 28, 2017
Opakangallant:

Stinking bigot. *spits

point of correction, you don't have the right to decide for Anambra people, you can only give your opinion.

I've given mine
Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by Kingsley1000(m): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2017
government of obiano is the one of the biggest fraud in Nigeria.so much noise and many billboards but nothing on ground, all the roads today at anambra was done by Peter obi/ngige, almost every day the governor is signing memorandum of understanding, but you won't see anything tangible ,he said he attracted 50billion dollar investment,where are the industries/ companies located?he said he exported ugu/bitter leaf to europe which yield over 10billion dollar,have you gone to the site where all these things are cultivated? billboards everywhere, I have been going round to see where the vegetables or the yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed without making any noise, just last week, obiano came to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to the site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese firm the place is till a tick evil forest .asides paying of salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did nothing in anambra except putting up Billboards and barbing and carving his hair....

2 Likes

Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by Bari22: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2017
APC comes to stay
Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by MyNewJackeT: 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
kingsley1000 you don't want Obiano to carve his hair again?

na our Puff Daddy be that...e
Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by ChimaAdeoye: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They are looking for excuses to justify the rigging they intend to do.

Even if APC had not treated Igbos so hatefully and in the most wicked manner ever, it would still have been hard to win any SE state. Talkmore of after all they did and are still doing.

In a free and fair election, it will be easier for APGA to win Katsina gubernatorial elections because the party did not orchestrate any oppression of the people from that state, than APC win in Anambra after all they did to the people.

Anambra people you can see they want to use the military and police to announce fictitious results again. So please come out, vote and defend your votes. Make videos on your phone about who won each polling station and post in social media, so that it will be tendered in court after APC had written their landslide result sheet and announced in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by Osyabj: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

They are looking for excuses to justify the rigging they intend to do.

Even if APC had not treated Igbos so hatefully and in the most wicked manner ever, it would still have been hard to win any SE state. Talkmore of after all they did and are still doing.

In a free and fair election, it will be easier for APGA to win Katsina gubernatorial elections because the party did not orchestrate any oppression of the people from that state, than APC win in Anambra after all they did to the people.

Anambra people you can see they want to use the military and police to announce fictitious results again. So please come out, vote and defend your votes. Make videos on your phone about who won each polling station and post in social media, so that it will be tendered in court after APC had written their landslide result sheet and announced in Abuja.

What free and fair election. When GEJ used his military and police goons to rigg thief Obiano in 2013, haven did not fall.

You are now afraid that the APC that I controls the Army police etc, might pay you back in your own coin.

Fear has finally caught Obiano minions on nairaland.

You ain't see nothing yet.

No force on this planet will stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from becoming the next governor of Anambra, by what ever means necessary.

Law of karma is indeed a bitch. What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by tuniski: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2017
Opakangallant:

And who says Fayose is not the choice of the people of ekiti. Federal might only works where you on ground. Apc should go sit down jare nothing for them in anambra
Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by MyNewJackeT: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
Osyabj:

What free and fair election. When GEJ used his military and police goons to rigg thief Obiano in 2013, haven did not fall.

You are now afraid that the APC that I controls the Army police etc, might pay you back in your own coin.

Fear has finally caught Obiano minions on nairaland.

You ain't see nothing yet.

No force on this planet will stop Dr Tony Okechukwu Nwoye from becoming the next governor of Anambra, by what ever means necessary.

Law of karma is indeed a bitch. What goes around comes around.

grin guy who gave Tony Nwonye doctor title?
don't address him like that again I beg you.
Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by Cjrane2: 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Anambra People shine your eyes and remain vigilant.
APC is out to use Nigeria army to write fake results and rape Anambra electorates

Your camera phone must be used to record the results in your polling station and sent immediately.
Let us see how those that hope to write bogus reports in Abuja will disprove those videos in court.

1 Like

Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
Before we can say IPOB had impact in Anambra governorship election, voters turnout need to be less than 15%. Anything more than that IPOB cannot boast they had any significant impact in Anambra Election.

Historically, turnout in Anambra Election has always be low. In 2013 election that elected Obiano during his first term, out of about 1.8million registered voters only about 452 thousands voters voted. That gave a voter turn out of about 25%. Even with the low official turnout, there was still cases of multiple thumb printing, inflated results and rigging. Which means the actual voters turn out may be around 20%.

We need to understand this before IPOB start shouting victory in November 18th 2017 election if the turnout is low.

You can get the detail of anambra 2013 election results in the links below:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/149820-anambra-governorship-election-official-result-announced-inec.html/amp

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZJByIH1JxFuePwwk576mv4Cgm3fhB2rL2cU-Yvr-X7M/htmlview
Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
kk
Re: APC taking over Anambra unless... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

grin guy who gave Tony Nwonye doctor title?
don't address him like that again I beg you.

He is a medical doctor most reports claim. Atleast he was medical student in UNN, became SUG president and also became NANS president.

below is Wikipedia report on him ( Wikipedia is not 100% reliable since anyone can edit it)

Nwoye was born to the family of chief and Mrs. Lawrence Nwoye of Offianta Nsugbe on 13 September 1974. He went to Metropolitan Secondary School, Onitsha for his secondary education from where he proceeded to study medicine in the University of Nigeria college of medicine and later furthered his knowledge of medicine at the Ebonyi state University and sworn in as a medical doctor.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Nwoye

also below is report from vanguard.
Dr. Tony Nwoye, former chairman and 2013 governorship candidate of the PDP in Anambra State is also a medical doctor whose present aspiration for the governorship is being backed by some leading officials of the professional bodies in medicine. Among those backing him are the national president of the National Association of Resident Doctors, NARD, Dr. John Onyebueze and the Enugu State chairman of the Nigerian Medical Association, NMA, Dr. Peter Ekwueme.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/allow-doctor-turned-politician-inject/amp/

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Giving Out Free Recharge Card Of 2k To Anyone Who W Name Buhari Achievement / #nnamdikanu Nnamdi Kanu 6th Feb. 2014 -prophet? / The Igbo And Present Politics Of Education In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.