Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun (20067 Views)

My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan / Mother And Her Three Children Die After Eating Amala In Kogi (Photos) / Long Cobra Killed At Our Backyard This Morning After Eating 6 Chicken Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
Amala of Life grin

1 Like

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by eddieguru(m): 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
victorioushands:
Now they will say it's "yoloba demon" again. grin

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by abolergynation: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
cummando:
Nigerian version of the last supper.
245th way to die

Death by amala
Amalarisation

Sense falls on you
Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by musa234(m): 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
The other day was ewedu and now today is amala..

2 Likes

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by Arysexy(m): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
That disgusting hydraulic food. Why won't they die, by mere looking at it, I feel like throwing up.

How can ppl b eating brown hydraulic shyt and call it food

Nyamanyama something cry

9 Likes

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by LadySarah: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
Is that oil im seeing there or what?why so muchoil for one personm

2 Likes

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
sunnysunny69:

Where is Kanu ya messiah.

Did I told you am from the East? Ask his people or better ask Jubrin or Osibande maybe they might know his whereabouts

10 Likes

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by madgoat(m): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
End time food

1 Like

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by Coldfeets: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
End time amala. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by Dahmayor(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
Khonvicted:
Oh my God

Bad luck shall not come our way o

Amen ohh

1 Like

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by lakesider(m): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
The other day, it was Ewedu...

Today, it's Amala

No Poison Fashioned Against You Shall Prosper And Anyone That Tries To Poison Your Food He And His Household Shall Eat It Unknowingly....AMEN!!

This rubbish you wrote will not prevent your family from been poisoned today or in future .
Nations with very little or no food poisoning did not pray to get there
Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
lakesider:

This rubbish you wrote will not prevent your family from been poisoned today or in future .
Nations with very little or no food poisoning did not pray to get there
Ok! Hope you are done talking?? Now go, you've been noticed

5 Likes

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by Nebuzaradan: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
chaiii that's the most poisonous food in the world
amala and ewedu coupled with gbegiri grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
abolergynation:

Ameen

Sense falls on you
Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by authority2006(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
kkko:
Again?
Rust aluminium roofing. And so?
Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by Lilimax(f): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
I so much like Eforiro. The soup make sense die smiley
Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by authority2006(m): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Dr. Isamotu said that the preliminary findingsrevealed that the family members had been eating from the same yam flour in the past weeks and that the poison in the food could be in the soup.

People in Osun should stay away from eating vegetables for now. Within the last four days, two families have complained of eating mild poison with the vegetables (Efo riro).
Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by authority2006(m): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
Arysexy:
That disgusting hydraulic food. Why won't they die, by mere looking at it, I feel like throwing up.

How can ppl b eating brown hydraulic shyt and call it food

Nyamanyama something cry
And Ogbono soup is not hydraulic?

1 Like

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by ajbabs(m): 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
As of the last count, about eight people have died. I travelled to Ilesa today and incidentally, I met this case at the emergency section of the Wesley Guide Hospital, it was pathetic just to say a few.

2 Likes

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by Augustap(f): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
Op welldone oh! But lemme just catch you. You open thread, you still drag ftc and you think you'll make heaven.
You think you're doing me

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by dokiOloye(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
Democrat1c:
Amala and ewedu, worst food known to humanity.
Abeg,wc one be gbegiri?
The way d name sounds sef na wa

1 Like

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by Johnnyessence(m): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
I won't say whether it is poison or not. We should just be patience to hear the results of the autopsy. Also I suspect the rates at which are adding NPK fertilizers to the crop this days. Only for them to be looking for quick money. These farmers should reduced the level of their fertilizer application. Fertilizer application and other chemicals might results to what's happening to their consumers now.

1 Like

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by melzabull(f): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
why won't they die when they used toilet infested broom to prepare the amala and ewedu.

How do you expect someone who drinks hydraulic to survive? Impossicant!

Dirty slum dwelling abobakus

4 Likes

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by gregyboy(m): 11:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
can anythin good come out from yoluba food if wasnt d paper that killed it shold be culture shock by d food

2 Likes

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by FBIL: 2:46am On Oct 28, 2017
What a ''stupid looking food! ''Little wonder they're always very dark and ugly grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by Augustinaz(m): 2:48am On Oct 28, 2017
Miss

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by Nobody: 5:11am On Oct 28, 2017
authority2006:
Rust aluminium roofing. And so?
Is that your house? can't you mind your business?
Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by freedomchild: 6:14am On Oct 28, 2017
Food from the waste side wasting people's life since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by symbianDON(m): 6:37am On Oct 28, 2017
most likely caused by the presence of very high doses of cyanide in the amala imported from the cassava used in preparing the amala flour. all cassava based meals (foofoo, garrri, starch, amala) are potentially dangerous if not well processed.

1 Like

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by johnnyhandsom(m): 6:40am On Oct 28, 2017
Bullhari007:
why won't they die , after the queue to collect toilet broom for that ewedu soup

lol

1 Like

Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by newoffer: 7:00am On Oct 28, 2017
I bought my Amala from d cradle of Amala in Ibadan
Re: Two Die After Eating 'amala' In Osun by juman(m): 7:50am On Oct 28, 2017
Eiyah, sorry o.

Or the water used to prepare the amala may not be good enough, contaminated.

They might have some poisonous things at home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Meat Pie Without Oven, Use Your Pot (Photos, Video) / How Many Pieces Of Chicken Do You Get In A KFC Bucket. / Five Health Benefits Of Agbalumo (african Cherry/star Apple)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.