Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,490 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back (37976 Views)

Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2 / Hushpuppi On Mompha's Arrest: Don’t Be Quick To Mock Anyone’s Trial Time / Tammy Abraham Celebrates Hushpuppi On His Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by omoadeleye(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
Owon werey
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by obas01(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
grin hi
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by rayobaba(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
If true hin papa na taxi driver and mum bread seller, Mm mm ds na real teliperson.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by chillychill(f): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
Seun loves Tonto.

Lalasticlala is fond of HushPuppy lately.

This might get to the Frontpage
and it did..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by PETUK(m): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
Man Hushpuppi is Verified on Instagram that's serious
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by StunnerG(m): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
Is it not funny how supposedly learned Nigerians can draw conclusion from a picture of a mere taxi, did you see any man driving it? If yes, how sure are you that it is his dad, if we're are to criticize hushpuppi let's do that not extending it to his parents please..... Let's give the elderly Thier deserved respect
May we all live long and also be respected
Shalom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by Augustap(f): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
Taxi iyaff open puppy's nyash, and olosho has ran away. New customer loading for Tonto grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by indomielomo: 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sharplakezy:
when she heard her father is a taxi driver
And so.....
so na money she find come
issokay
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by talk2percy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
Oh, she's been following him upandan? I just hope it's not because of Hush u divorce Churchill o"?"
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by ashjay001(m): 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sharplakezy:
when she heard her father is a taxi driver

Yet, she marry gardner pikinshocked

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by wonlasewonimi: 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
What tonto doesn't know is that hushpuppis mama fit become olajumoke

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by Pangea: 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hahaha
Here is an example of a gold digger!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by 400billionman: 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
From Malive to Churchill to Hushpuppi.

Is tonto not a fool ?

Just a question ?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by Kokaine(m): 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
how was he able to notice it though
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by Abudu2000(m): 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
If u really believe that taxi stuff then u are incredibly naive not to see what game they are playing
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by 400billionman: 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
Somebody will be wasting the little money he has on Hype.

The day I knew hushpuppi was poor, was one post he made that he was heading to a bar that night, I guess Quilox, that any guy who was not worth at least N100m should stay away.

I just gave him bracket that day.

The truth about money is, " IT REQUIRES DISCIPLINE TO STAY RICH "

A lot of discipline..

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by Olachase(m): 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
Kenvans82:
Bloggers una too do... See observation angry
wait ayam not understanding
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by dacanv(m): 11:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
How do people even get time to check and notice who have unfollowed who on internet?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by ariklawani(f): 12:00am On Oct 28, 2017
If truly he doesn't take care of his parents, with all the reckless spending. I might unfollow him too. am a celeb too nah
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by Rick9(m): 12:02am On Oct 28, 2017
But una get time sha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by ariklawani(f): 12:04am On Oct 28, 2017
numerouno01:
awon bloggers

how them take discover say them don unfollow themselves nw nw
So,u don't know that some jobless pple can make findings for Africa
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by Donjazzy12(m): 12:21am On Oct 28, 2017
AuroraB:
grin Ghost mode grin
Myths have been busted cheesy
After Churchill, make she come gree for another 'I wanna wanna wanna go, I wanna wanna wanna come' omo, no time smiley
Bia, Tonto, a motivational speaker.... angry
Yeah she is a motivational speaker to the likes of Hushpupi!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by mexyk(m): 12:32am On Oct 28, 2017
The silly things that make fp
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 28, 2017
Tonto want to get close to every rich G but she always chose the wrong one
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 28, 2017
Church hill father happen to be a gardener and Huppi father a taxi drive. Tonto need to pray harder

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by AvatarMode(m): 3:12am On Oct 28, 2017
They can both come and follow me o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by Laggatumuch(m): 4:01am On Oct 28, 2017
Still buying your Itunes Gift Cards and Amazon Gift Cards (With Cash Receipt)
Physical cards picture is required.
E-codes not accepted.
I am online 24/7.
Don't waste my time with invalid, used, not activated codes.
Contact me on:
Whatsapp/+234 8028201683
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by judgedredd22(m): 5:45am On Oct 28, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
Tonto Dikeh is a perfect example of what the Yorubas call 'owo epo' cheesy
She's only friendly or available when it's advantageous/ convenient to be so.
A good thing the raving puppy also unfollowed her. 1-1 grin

come.... no let me catch you for corner!! cool cool

Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by jossykondo: 5:45am On Oct 28, 2017
pls who can explain much better pls who can explain much better
Re: Tonto Dikeh Unfollows Hushpuppi On Instagram, He Unfollows Her Back by Soulsymbol99: 6:04am On Oct 28, 2017
This Tonto take style be gold digger oooo undecided OK check all the guys she has dated, frm d one dat customizes phones with diamonds to Churchill. Nw she been dey follow hush undecided and @ the end of the day all of them dey f**k her up grin she no dey see pple like funnybone or FALZ to date? grin she get big eye and datz her problem. Even all dis born again she dey do na out of frustration grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugandan Girl Cries, Hugs Wizkid On Stage (Video) / 5 Nigerian Male Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) / Toolz, Celebrities React As Baby Contracts Herpes After Being Kissed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.