Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? (793 Views)

See Why You Shouldn't Die Right Now / Bishop Oyedepo: It Is An Insult To Say I Am Worth $150 Million, I'm Worth More / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? by Greene66: 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
I have lots of questions...

If I die right now, what happens? If I kill myself and ensure I stay dead, would I just be nothing?

Would I be reborn as human baby again?

Would I be sleeping?

Would I be alive but can't move? (that's worse)

Would I go to Hell(if there is one..) and even if I do go to Hell which I think I am going, how long would I serve there to become a demon? A thousand years? How long? Demons die everyday so I believe they have recruits to keep their numbers. If I do become a demon, can I walk the earth and bring pain and suffering to others? (sounds interesting to me)

Or would I go to Heaven? (I doubt I will though). Even if I do go to Heaven, would I see God?

Would I be a ghost that will haunt people?

Will I be some wicked spirit? Or wicked entity?

I need objective answers not sentimental answers

Atheists are so welcome because I need some scientific explanation.
Re: Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? by NairalandSARS: 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
One tin I know is that your body will rot in the grave.

2 Likes

Re: Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? by dyadeleye(m): 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
We are all gonna die someday nt why not enjoy life now.
Live each day as if you gonna die tomorrow.
Let go of your worries bro.
It's well with you

Re: Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? by Lisaflex(f): 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
Der's only one way 2 find out....
Re: Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? by Greene66: 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lisaflex:
Der's only one way 2 find out....

Exactly.. That's why I want to have ideas so I know what to expect.
Re: Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? by Kylekent59: 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
We have 2 worlds.
1. World of form

2. World of shadow

We are in the world of form but when dead,there comes the world of shadow for the dead.
Re: Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? by Greene66: 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
Kylekent59:
We have 2 worlds.
1. World of form

2. World of shadow

We are in the world of form but when dead,there comes the world of shadow for the dead.

Explain this world of shadow
Re: Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
if you die now your spirit will be selling akara in the grave op tongue
Re: Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? by budaatum: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
Greene66:
I have lots of questions...

If I die right now, what happens? If I kill myself and ensure I stay dead, would I just be nothing?

Yep. You'd be dead nothing.
Re: Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? by nabiz(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
If die today you are going to face a patial judgement. In this judgement u have only two options, which means you either go to spirit paradise or spirit prison. Spririt paradise are where the righteousness people will be to await for the final judgement. In the spirit paradise you will be in a state of happiness resting and hapily waiting for the second coming of Christ . Spirit prison on the other hand or exact opposite of spirit paradise. It a place of suffering for unrighteousness people. It is a place where the wicked will be to await the final judgment.
Re: Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? by DanseMacabre(m): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
People (including myself if we were familiar) go drink enough booze for your burial, chop chicken join sef. grin
Re: Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? by achorladey: 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
5 but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward, and even their name is forgotten. Their love, their hate 6 and their jealousy have long since vanished; never again will they have a part in anything that happens under the sun 10.Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? by checkolatunji: 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
I just ....

Re: Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 28, 2017
You will cease to exist for eternal
Re: Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? by OtemSapien: 2:25am On Oct 28, 2017
You'll see yourself in your afterlife. Definitely heaven if you are a christian, because the illusion of hell fire has been taken off and rendered of none effect. But pitifully, the ruler of heaven in the name Yahweh is now captured in a spiritual prison.
If you are irreligious, you'd still be in an afterlife of peace, depending on your choice.
Re: Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? by OtemSapien: 2:32am On Oct 28, 2017
Kylekent59:
We have 2 worlds.
1. World of form

2. World of shadow

Doctufos: Adspiramen 16:12

12. Everybody at present shall live again in the future. When they die, their shadows(souls) shall live. And a valley shall be filled with their shadows. This valley shall a person see whenever he is near death.
Re: Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? by otr1(m): 3:19am On Oct 28, 2017
Death is a state of unconsciousness. If you die, you died. Nothing to it.
Re: Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? by otr1(m): 3:23am On Oct 28, 2017
nabiz:
If die today you are going to face a patial judgement. In this judgement u have only two options, which means you either go to spirit paradise or spirit prison. Spririt paradise are where the righteousness people will be to await for the final judgement. In the spirit paradise you will be in a state of happiness resting and hapily waiting for the second coming of Christ . Spirit prison on the other hand or exact opposite of spirit paradise. It a place of suffering for unrighteousness people. It is a place where the wicked will be to await the final judgment.
Where did you learn this fable?
Re: Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? by Saverin: 6:33am On Oct 28, 2017
Greene66

Your spirit leaves your body and start another journey at the speed of consciousness.
Re: Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? by nabiz(m): 7:21am On Oct 28, 2017
otr1:
Where did you learn this fable?
in the scripture, but it is a pity many have eyes will even sleep with the scriptures but can not see it. so from my write where are u confuse let me refer u a verse to diggest
Re: Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? by otr1(m): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2017
nabiz:
in the scripture, but it is a pity many have eyes will even sleep with the scriptures but can not see it. so from my write where are u confuse let me refer u a verse to diggest
Don't just say in the scripture, quote the verses. Give me at least a verse for every point you made. I'm not confused, just trying to correct a confusion. I'm waiting
Re: Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? by rekinomtla(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2017
Greene66:
I
... Atheists are so welcome because I need some scientific explanation.

Atheism has nothing to do with science.
Re: Say I Die Right Now, What Happens To Me Immediately? by Ericsunday619: 12:02am On Oct 29, 2017
nabiz:

(1) (Reply)

About Tithes And Offerings: Why All Emphasis On Tithe Alone? / RCCG Sunday School Student’s Manual April 8: Topic — Divorce - Not An Option / Where Is T B Joshua?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.