Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

"The Slaying Queen": Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "The Slaying Queen": Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Photos (29655 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Makeup Free Photo / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Adorable Photo, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Slaying Queen": Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Photos by Money2000: 10:30am On Oct 29, 2017
Amberon11:
I already have long life through Jesus Christ so I can't die. However death is your portion for wishing evil on others.
Fool, who wished death for someone first. Foolish hypocrite, you can't make heaven.

Let justice prevail on whoever mentioned death firstly.

Trust me, you won't make next year. Mention me here if you do. And if you do, I will still Bleep you up.

I will deal with you. Fool

Next time, watch who you choose to abuse while mentioning. You must be a scapegoat to others.
Re: "The Slaying Queen": Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Photos by NwaJozi: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
I will still F.ck Tho
Re: "The Slaying Queen": Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Photos by Amberon11: 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Didn't read your thrash!
Money2000:

Fool, who wished death for someone first. Foolish hypocrite, you can't make heaven.

Let justice prevail on whoever mentioned death firstly.

Trust me, you won't make next year. Mention me here if you do. And if you do, I will still Bleep you up.

I will deal with you. Fool

Next time, watch who you choose to abuse while mentioning. You must be a scapegoat to others.
Re: "The Slaying Queen": Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Photos by hayfloze(m): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
Amberon11:
May you die young, fool.
Na wa for you oo. Why death wish?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) / Mc Galaxy Advises Tekno: "Stay Humble With Your 20% Take Home Pay" / Bambam & Teddy-A Cover Celebrity Magazine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.